Chapter 23

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter 23 

"HOLY !" I screamed with hands flying up to my face and dropping the phone book as I turned away before I could recongise who it was. 

That was probably the first time I ever swore. 

"H-Hanuel, calm down, don't worry it's me," A familiar voice called out. 

"YONGGUK?!" I screamed. 

"N-n-neh," He stuttered in pain. 

"HOW? WHAT? WHY? WHE-" I started yelling. 

"I'll explain later, can you get me clothes?" He asked. 

"NEH!" I yelled as I raced upstairs. 

I knew he wouldn't fit into my clothes, so I went into Appa's room and got boxers, and a pyjama set. 

"Here," I said as I stepped backwards holding the clothes out behind me. 

There was some slipping sounds and so and then he said- 

"You can look now."

I turned around to look eye to eye with him. He was sitting on my kitchen counter; looking at me with sad eyes. 

"What are you?" I whispered. 

"I'm a werewolf Hanuel." 

"You're kidding right?"

I scanned his face. What did I know about him? What did I know about Bang YongGuk? Right now, it felt like I didn't know anything. This scared me, it scared me so much it felt like I was shaking violently. 

"Please leave," I said looking away. 

"Hanuel I-" 

"Please leave." I said quietly. 

He got off the counter and walked past me. He looked back at me with a painful last before leaving. I heard the door open and close after that. 

I sunk to my knees; sobbing heavily. I felt torn; I was scared, guilty, confused, in pain. I clutched my chest, my heart was aching so much it wasn't possible. 

♦♦♦♦

I didn't go to school that week, I told Appa I was ill. He sat with me and tried to talk to me but it was no use. I was in some sort of drepression, maybe even worse. I cried sometimes, I never knew I could be this weak. My dad tried forcing me going somewhere but I wouldn't, it was when he started taking day soff work did I go back to school. 

But he wasn't there. 

I started to grow worried. None of the B.A.P guys were there. What had happened? Were they werewolves too? What would they do since found out? 

I don't know why, but I wanted to be with him, and it was killing me that he wasn't near me. School went be in what seemed llike minutes. I was walking out to my car when I saw Zelo standing there. 

"Z-Z-Zelo, why are you here?" I stuttered. 

"Hanuel noona, you need to see him," Zelo said; his voice cracking at the end and tears filling his eyes. 

"H-huh?" I asked. 

"YongGuk hyung, he hasn't left his room for days it's so scary, please help noona!" He sobbed as he clutched my arms. 

My heart felt like someone had took torture weapons and was hacking away at it. 

"W-we need to go!" I said as I flung the car door open and jumped in. 

Zelo was already inside and seatbelted in as I started the car.  I near broke the pedal with the force I pushed down on it with my foot. I sped past everything and in about 15minutes I was outisde the house. I didn't bother parking the car, I just put it to park, turned it off and scrambled out. I ran up and sent the door flying open as I pushed it open. I sprinted up the stairs to his room. 

I slammed the door open, breathing heavily; I stepped inside. 

I stood there awkwardly. He was sleeping quietly; facing the wall. 

I stared at him. He started to stir in his sleep, I walked over. His expression on his face almost made me cry again. It was a look of pain, sadness and maybe even anger. 

"A-a-ah," He cried out in his sleep. 

I sat down beside him and his hair gently. 

"Shh," I whispered comfortingly. 

He calmed down and his face turned into a peaceful look and he started to gently open his eyes. Once they were fully open he turned his head and saw me. 

"H-H-Hanuel?" He asked as he propped himself up on his elbows. 

I nodded quietly and was suddenly pulled into a hug. Warmth enveloped my body and gentle sparks danced on my skin, only now did I realise that I missed this feeling. 

"Please stay with me," He whispered. 

"O-o-ok," I stuttered. 

I lay down; taking me with him since he was still hugging me. He pulled me left so my back was at the wall and I was face to face with him. 

He weakly smiled at me. 

I looked at him; he looked weaker, he had baggs surrounding his eyes and his cheeks were a little sunken in. I cupped his cheeks and gave him a sad look. 

"What were you dreaming about?" I asked. 

"My parents."