NO! YOU. MOVE.

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter 2- NO! YOU. MOVE.

 

HANUEL'S POV.

I pulled into the school in my crap car. I'm one of those people who considers lying like a crime, sure if you lie in court the criminal can walk away free. That's why I think lying is absolutely dreadful, and I don't lie when I say I have a crappy mini-truck. You know, like a two-seater with an open boot. [A.N I hate to say this, but you know Bella's car in twilight, Hanuel's car is that only it's blue.] I got a couple of evil giggles from the barbies as I parked it. As I braked on it the exhausted made a loud 'BANG' and I could see a little puff of smoke fly upwards through my rear-view mirror. I heard the parking lot errupp with laughter. I banged my head on the stearing wheel.

This was going to be long day.

I stepped outside and recieved a fistful of stares like a punch in the face. I slung my backpack over my shoulder. I was wearing what I had planned yesterday ( a plain t-shirt, black skinny jeans with a red cloth hanging tied to a loop were a belt could go through, a leather jacket, black converses and a red beanie ), with a pair of sunglasses since its was an unusual sunny day. I walked through the corridors. I didn't recieve much stares, I was pretty much invisble and I was glad. But I suppose rumors of my car would float around soon. I was walking when I realised that I had no clue were I was. So I asked a girl who looked kind in the middle of the corridor for help.

"Excuse me could you tell me where the office is?" I asked her politely.

"Sure, it's around the corner, forward, then to the right, then to the right, then to the left, and then forward to the end of the corridor with rooms 19-30 and then to your left," She said giving me  a cute eye-smile.

"Uh...Pardon?" I asked confused.

She was about to answer but someone interruppted us.

"Move," a voice said rudely.

I turned to see 6 blond guys. The one at the front was the one who probably said that to me. WHO THE HECK DOES HE THINK HE IS?!

"No you move," I said with a pokerface.

He growled.

Wow this dude is wierd.

"Hyung," said a guy as he put a hand on his shoulder. But the growling guy just shook him off.

"No, YOU MOVE," He said; trying to control his anger.

"NO! YOU MOVE!" I snapped back.

One thing you must know about me, I'm an impatient, blunt person.

"NO! YOU MOVE!" He yelled.

So we spent about 5 minutes or so arguing who should move. Then I got bored.

"Hey can you take me to the office?" I asked the girl from before who was looking at me shocked.

"U-u-u-hh ye-e-ah sure," She stuttered, "This way."

We walked on then she said, "I think you should be careful."

"Huh, why?" I asked.

"That guy you were talking to, that was YongGuk, the leader of B.A.P," She explained.

"B.A.P?" I asked counfused.

"Best-Absolute-Perfect," She continued.

"More like Big Arrogant Punks," I muttered.

She giggled, "I would say that if I were you, you're in enough trouble already."

I rolled my eyes.

"What are they? Kingkas or somethin'?" I asked her.

"They're Kingkas, but nobody aproaches them, sometimes the Queenkas do if they're feeling brave," She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, but no-one ever goes YongGuk, no matter who they are, he only lets B.A.P," She said, "thats why everyone was so shocked when he actually talked to you."

"It wasn't really talking, just yelling at eachother to move," I chuckled.

"BUT STILL," She pointed out.

I just laughed.

On our way to the office we quickly became friends, her name was HeaWoo. She didn't really like sports and her strongest subject was maths while I at it. We had a lot to talk about though, we both liked art. I was really good at art in some points, but I failed epically at some other parts.

I had some of my classes with her and was glad to see we were in maths and art together (so she could help me out) but we had different homerooms so I had to bid her goodbye. I walked in my homeroom and guess who was there.

YongGuk.