Chapter 24- YongGuk's Parents

You're Kidding Right?

Inspired by Song Ji-Eun's 'Going Crazy' ft Bang YongGuk & Bang YongGuk's 'I Remember' ft Yang Yoseob Music Videos.

Chapter 24- YongGuk's Parents 

Hanuel.

"Your parents?" I asked. 

He nodded and let go of me. He turned to face the ceiling and his slender fingers laced with mine. I still was on my side; looking at the side of his face.

"You looked in pain," I commented.

"Hm... Is that so?" He questioned.

I slowly nodded.

"You look curious," He said as he faced me.

"A problem shared is a problem haved," I replied.

"It's not much a problem," He darkly chuckled.

"Nightmares can be problems," I pointed out.

"You like arguing don't you?" He asked.

"I don't but with you I win," I cheekily smiled at him.

"Since when have you won?" He asked.

"I just did."

He let out a hoarse laugh.

"Do you want to now what happened?" He asked.

"Neh," I said.

"Well, it started off like this- My father was the alpha of our pack, he was a very kind and loved man. He was looked up to and respected greatly. But he was growing older and older and he hadn't found his mate," He started to tell me.

"Mate?" I butted in.

"I'll explain that after," He said nervously.

"Oh, okay," I replied.

"The members of the pack were worried that there would be no heir to the pack to take over. So they paired him up with one the females to have a child. The female that was chosen was the one my father had rescued a while back. He risked his life to save her since he was friends with her brother. Her brother and her family was killed and she was all he had left, being the kind hearted person he was; my father saved her when she was kidnapped. It is said that she loved my father but other facts say it's different. But before they mated my father found his mate. I was born not long after. My mother was a little distant, I don't know why, but my father spent loads of time with me," He continued.

"Go on," I prompted.

"But the woman that loved him from the sidelines spiraled into hatered and jealously. One night she drugged me, my mother and him. The next thing I knew me and my mother were tied up in a car she was driving with my father tied up in the trunk. I was only 10 years old and I was so frightened. My mother had a blindfold on while I could see the smirk and the evil eyes of that jealously driven woman as I squirmed in my seat. I hadn't shifted into a wolf yet, so I wasn't a full werewolf yet. I was powerless and it frightened me. She drove us far out into a desolate place and stopped in the middle of an empty road, there she dragged my mother out of the car by her hair and unblindfolded her."

FLASHBACK

"Umma! Umma!" YongGuk cried as tears streamed down his face.

His mother hissed in pain as she was dragged by the hair across the rough tarmac of the road. She sat her up and untied her blindfold and smirked at her frightened eyes.

The evil woman threw her down on the ground and went to get him out of the car. As she approached he shuffled himself to the other side of the car; shaking in terror.

"Come little one, I might not hurt you," She grinned maliciously as she opened her arms out to him.

He tried to muffle the hysterical sobs escaping his throat, the ropes burned him as he shook even more. The woman grew impacient and dragged the poor boy out by his feet. He cried in pain and squirmed at her pulling. She threw him beside his mother and walked to the car and opened the boot.

His father shook a little in fear as he took in shallow irregular breaths. He too, was blindfolded like his mother was, he knew faintly what was going on, but nothing could prepare him for what was going to happen next. The woman placed a hand on his cheek in response he shivered involentary in fear. She looked at him with hateful eyes and scratched her sharp nails down his cheek. She pulled away and reached for the fuel. Soaking him in it, she lead a trail outside the car; soaking the back of the car.

"NOOO!" His mother screamed, "NOOOOO!"

YongGuk was too frightened to say anything. What was she going to do with his Appa?

"Say Goodbye," She evily smiled as she lit up a lighter.

"NOOOOO!" His mother screamed louder.

She threw down the lighter; egniting the trail and setting his father alight.

"APPA!" YongGuk yelled.

His father screamed in pain; so louder it echoed in their ears, he wasn't strong enough because of the amount he was drugged. All that woman did was stand there with no expression.

"NOOOO!" His mother screamed in anger as she shifted  into her wolf form. The woman was prepared for an attack like this, she striked back; plunging a knife into his mother's chest. His mother howled in pain and retreated back; she wasn't strong enough, she too had been drugged strongly. His mother cast a quick glance at the hysterically sobbing boy before she fled.

"UMMA!" He screamed. His only hope had just run away from him.

"Goodnight child," She sad before forcing an unknown liquid down his throat.

END OF FLASH BACK.

"The Beta found me a few days later and took me home, I was straved and absolutely covered in dirt," YongGuk finished off the story.

"T-t-that's so sad," I whimpered with tears in my eyes. The amount of pain he had gone through at such an early age was unbearable.

"Hey, don't you go crying now," He chuckled as he cupped my cheek.

"You still need to tell me," I sniffled.

"Tell you what?" He asked.

"What a 'mate' is."