Chapter 8- "This all your fault!"

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter 8- "This all your fault!" 

Hanuel. 

I glared at stupid YongGuk. 

Time: 4:46pm 

Date: Friday?

Location: Classroom 32. 

Population: As much as I hate to say it- 2 (including me). 

Why I am sitting in a classroom at school alone with YongGuk glaring at him after school ended 15minutes ago: I think this is best explained through a flashback. 

EARLIER AT LUNCH~~~~ 

I was in the line for the checkout in the canteen. There I was minding my own business, when all of a sudden I feel a 'presense'. I get this feeling a lot and  I don't know why, I get tingles and shivers throughout my body, my stomach does like flip-flops and it gets really warm. I look to my right to see BANG-FUDGING-YONGGUK beside me. I look over to the lunch lady and ask for rice and stuff.

Then suddenly loads of rice fall to my right hand.

Stupid MOTHERFUDGER!

I fling the rice back to its orginal owner, only to have more flung in my face. This is when I squirt juice on his trousers to make him look like he peed himself. 

"You did not just do that," He glared. 

"Oh, but I already did," I smirked. 

He was about to squirt  juice at me when I ducked and it soaked the guy to my left. He turned around and aimed some of his lunch at YongGuk but it hit me instead. I frowned, awwww this was my favourite t-shirt! 

I don't know why but suddenly YongGuk became angrier took his whole lunch that he hasn't even paid for yet and threw at the guy. 

Somehow, this developed into a full on food fight with everybody involved. 

And it was all blamed on us. 

PRESENT! 

He looked at me blankly as I glared at him. It was like a mini-staring contest. 

"What?" He asked. 

"What do you mean 'what?'" I snapped. 

"I'm asking why you are staring at me," He said if I was stupid. 

"BECAUSE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I shouted. 

"MY FAULT?! YOU STARTED IT!" He yelled back. 

"I DID NOT, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PUT RICE ON MY HAND!" I argued. 

"IT WAS A MISTAKE!" He snapped. 

"AND I GAVE YOUR RICE BACK TO ONLY HAVE IT FLUNG IN MY FACE!" I cried. 

"YOU POURED JUICE ON MY JEANS!" He raged. 

"SO?!" I snarled. 

"IT STILL SMELLS OF ORANGE!" He growled. 

"WHO CARES?!" I said hysterically. 

"I LIKE APPLE BETTER!" He snapped. 

[Note this, YongGuk says he likes apple better and in chapter 4 he describes what Hanuel smells like 'It was at first a strong scent of coffee, chocolate and apple  (maybe even a little chilli) that burnt your nose in a addicting wonderful way' OOOOwaaa! Some likes thee apple ;D] 

"SERIOUSLY?! ARE YOU A CHILD OR SOMETHING?!" I replied. 

"WELL IF I'M A CHILD YOU MUSN'T EVEN BE BORN YET!" He sneered. 

"SDBSKJFDHESORFQK I. GIVE. UP!" I yelled as I looked away from him. 

After 5 minutes of ignoring him I felt a hot breath brush against my ear. I slowly and cautiously turned my head to face him. 

DAMN HE'S SO STUPIDLY CLOSE. 

"W-w-what are you d-d-doing?!" I stuttered. Aissh! Why am I stuttering?! I got that feeling again;  like at lunch. What is wrong with me? Am I sick? Diseased? Allergic? 

"You think can talk to me; the Bang YongGuk, like that and not be punished in some way?" He said as he.... smiled?! It wasn't like his usual smirks or sneers. It was a nice smile, with humor glinting in his eyes; almost a cute smile. Which brought my attention to his lips, so plump and soft it was so tempting to... 

WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD UP CHILD! WE ARE NOT THINKING THAT! WE'VE NEVER THOUGHT THAT BEFORE! SO WE ARE NOT GOING TO NOW!

Wanting to speak; but my voice was lodged in my throat. Every second seemed like forever and it kept getting warmer and warmer. 

"Cat got your tounge?" He raised his eyebrows and leaned in a little closer. 

His eyes are so... brown. So chocolate and yummy. His cheeks are so squishy and soft, and his hair SO FLUFFY! 

WOAH WOAH BACK IT UP AGAIN, BACK IT UP! 

"You're checking me out aren't you?" He smirked. 

"NOOOO!" I cried as I jumped back a little. I was about to fall; first on the floor but a strong arm wrapped around my waist and brought me nose to nose with YongGuk. 

OMG HE IS TOO DAMN CLOSE. 

His minty breath fanned my face; heating up my cheeks. That's when he closed his eyes and tilted his head slightly. WHAT IS HE DOING?! It was like the whole world stopped as he leaned closer. 

AND FREEZE SCREEN! WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WILL THEY KISS?! CHU~~~~ FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ;D