Chapter 26- "Like Hell I'll Move in with You!"

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter 26- "Like Hell I'll Move in with You!"  

Hanuel.

I haven't seen YongGuk since then. I could tell something was up, something just wasn't right at all. I was at home with Appa and it was a rainy saturday. But our quiet morning was interrupted by loud knocking on the door.

"Hello?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Woah, woah, woah, slow down!" I exclaimed as YongGuk barged in soaking wet.

"Hanuel sweetie, is everything all right?" My appa asked as he walked towards us.

YongGuk and him made eye contact, if lighting could strike from Appa's eyes YongGuk would be zapped by now.

"And you are?" He asked.

"Her boyfriend."

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

I get the whole soulmate thing, BUT HE HASN'T ASKED ME ANYTHING YET.

"YOU'RE HER WHAT?" Appa exploded.

If there's anything to tell about my Appa, he's stubborn, loud and VERY overprotective.

"Boy-Friend," He replied saying each sylable seprately.

Uh oh.

"Hanuel-ah, care to explain?" He gritted while a vein pulsed out on his forehead.

"I don't think you should talk to her like that," YongGuk gritted back as he stood in front of me.

"She's. My. Daughter."

"She's. My. Mate."

UH OH.

I can see even YongGuk realised his mistake. Instead of 'girlfriend' he said 'mate'.

"Mate?" Appa asked.

"Uh.. er.. um.." I butted in.

"Are you from England or something?" Appa asked.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You know, they're like 'Hallo mate!'" He explained.

[A/N no offence to English peoples, it just fits the context xD]

"Um... YES, YES, HE MEANS THAT TOO," I improvised.

"Hm....... Song ChangHee," Appa said as he held out his hand.

"Bang YongGuk," He replied as he shook Appa's hand.

"So Hanuel, care to explain?" Appa said; still shaking YongGuks had while looking over to me.

♦♦♦♦  

♦♦♦♦  

♦♦♦♦  

 

~~~~

So... We made up a whole cheesy story to get Appa off our backs (more like YongGuk's). But when we were done YONGGUK WAS STILL THERE.

"Excuse me, Mr Song I need to talk with Hanuel for a moment," YongGuk dragged me upstairs; not waiting for Appa's answer.

He dragged me into my room-

"Start packing."

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"It's not safe for you here, your moving in with B.A.P and I," He explained.

"WHAT?!" I yelled again.

He moved closer and closer towards me.

"Y-yah, w-w-what are you doing?" I asked; cautiously backing away.

I was soon trapped against the wall with him only a inch away.

"It's... Not... Safe..." He repeated slowly.

"What the heck?! What am I going to tell my appa?! And move in?!" I whisper yelled.

"You're moving in."

"Like Hell I'll Move in with You!" 

"You're myy mate Hanuel!"

"I know that, but you're going too fast with this!"

His eyes turned slit like and he turned away and stomped out of my room and downstairs. Seconds after, I quickly followed him; only to see the door slam over.

I sighed and sat down on the stairs.

"Just fought?" Appa asked as he appeared out of no-where.

"Neh," I whispered.

"Here," Appa sat down and handed me a can of coke. I chuckled while opening it and taking a gulp.

"He says it's not safe," I told him.

 "Hm...." Appa murmured; a sure sign he had just thought of something.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"It's not safe for you with me gone all the time," He replied.

"Yes, but he wants me to move in with him," I told him more.

"He's a gentleman right?"

Oh gawd, Appa's thinking of the YongGuk from the cheesy love story who's a gentleman, not the real one who's an overreactive ert.

"Um... N-Neh," I replied.

"Then why don't you?" He asked.

"WHAT?!" I shot up.

"He won't do anything, he reminds me of me when I was younger," Appa told me.

NO NO NO APPA YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG!

"Go pack, But if ANYTHING happens, I will not heisitate to cut off his ba-"

"HAHAHAHAHA OK OK OK APPA," I butted in and awkwardly laughed.

Looks like I'll need to go talk to him then.

"Go now and talk to him, he seemed a little annoyed," Appa remarked.

"Okay," I said as I walked towards the door. "BYE APPA!" I yelled as I drove out of the driveway.

~~~~

Hanuel's Dad

Hanuel... You don't expect me to believe that load of $h!t love story do you? Aissh, as long as he makes you happy I'll be fine.

You'll always be my little girl.

As I seriously said, if he hurts you I will cut off his ba-

~~~~

Hanuel.

I knocked on the door of their house with Youngjae answering it.

Before I could say anything.

"LOVERBOY, SHE'S HERE TO SEE YOU I THINK YOU SHOULD STOP SULKING IN YOUR ROOM NOW," He yelled upstairs.

"SHUT THE UP AND RESPECT YOUR ALPHA," He roared back down.

"He's in a really bad mood, I think you should... you.. know," Youngjae wiggled his eyebrows.

"YAH ERT!" I whisper yelled.

"Good luck~~" He sang as he pushed me up the stairs.

I looked back and glared at him, before he left while giggling like a school girl.

I gently pushed the door quietly open. He was lying on his bed; shirtless. Ohmigawd ohmigawd not fair NOT FAIR. Gah, too hot. GAH I CAN'T BELIEVE MY THOUGHTS ARE LIKE THIS NOW.

"YongGuk?" I asked.

"What?" He asked; still facing the wall.

"Hello?" I asked.

"..."

I walked over.

"Yah, don't be so childish," I said as I gently shook him.

"Go away," He moaned as he buried his face in his pillow.

"Fine," I said as I stood up straight and folded my arms, "I won't move in then."

"You're moving in?" He asked as he peeked at me.

"I was going to, since Appa said I could but now I don't think I will," I said as I turned around.

But he pulled me down by the coat and wrapped his legs around my waist with his arms wrapping around my shoulders.

"You're moving in," He murmured; buring his face in my neck.

"Don't," I whinned as I tilted my head as his breath that was tickling me.

"No," He shook his head which caused more tickles.

"Yah!" I squirmed.

"Someone's ticklish~" He sang.

"YAH!" I yelled.

He started to tickle my waist and underarms as I squealed and tried to get away from him. He chased me around his room and when he go too close I slammed a pillow down on his head.

♦♦♦

So that's how I moved in.