Chapter 10- "Creepers, Exposed skin and Bad boy Exits."

You're Kidding Right?

(=´∀`)人(´∀`=) Guys sadly, I have no social life anymore since my summer exams are coming up, like seriously. I might die from studying. Sorry if I don't update fast enough, AND SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGERS! 

Chapter 10- "Creepers, Exposed skin and Bad-boy Exits."

  YONGGUK! 

I feel like such a creeper. I felt that if I knocked on her door there wasn't a chance that she would let me in. So now I'm climbing the side of her house to get into the window. I heard cooking downstairs and the delicious smell of kimchi wafted up my nostrils. I guess she can cook good.  Well, that makes one of us.  So I waited for like half an hour for  her to come upstairs. 

1. I feel like a dork. 

2. I feel like a creeper/stalker. 

3. I'm desperately hungry since I threw my lunch at some guy who made Hanuel sad. 

I heard her gently walk up the stairs, I get that feeling I get when I'm around her. You know, tingles and all that attraction stuff you get when you meet your mate. Then the door swung open.

  And there she was...

  Her y legs fell out of her short-shorts, as her arms and various parts of her skin was exposed.  I'm surprised I didn't drool. But I felt downstairs grow hard. 

SH*T SH*T SH*T THIS CANNOT HAPPEN NOW. 

"WHAT THE FUDGING HELL ARE YOU MAN?! ARE YOU A FREAKIN' STALKER?!" She yelled.

See, I knew I seemed like a stalker. I held my gaze with hers, she was blushing pink. I think I need to test the mate connection, to see that she feels what I feel. What better way to do that than saying something painful? 

"No," I replied. 

She looked at me if I was in my wolf form or something.

  "NO?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!" She cried.

  Once again, her revealed body was hungrily scanned over by my eyes. She must've noticed because she dove under the covers and wrapped the blanket around herself.

  "What are you doing here ert?" she snapped.

Damn she actually looks so adorable right now. I guess now would be a good time to test her.

"Today was an accident... It was wrong and... It shouldn't have happened," I forced the words out of my mouth. Truth was today would've been the best day ever if I had finished what I'd started. 

"Yes, of course it was," She said. WHAT?! She can't be serious! She meets her soulmate and she just said him going to kiss her was a MISTAKE?!

My anger bubbled as I flew over and pinned her arms down.

  "Is that so Hanuel?" I said, numerous, unattainable growls erupting from my throat. 

She didn't say anything, but she looked like she wanted to, after a minute she spoke. 

"Let me go! What are you doing? How do you know where I live? Why are you here? Are you bipolar? Let me goooo!" she protested as she squirmed. 

"Yah," I said and she stop to hear what I was going to say. 

"You don't want me near you?" I asked her.

She furrowed her eyebrows like she does when she's trying to figure out something. 

"Yes," she said. 

It felt my heart was smashed with a hammer. Like someone stuck their hand in and starting nipping away at my heart. I let go of her and sat normally on her bed. I knew it was stupid to do this, it's way too soon and she doesn't even know what I am. But that doesn't mean she can't love me.

I noticed she was standing up when she said- "Yah, leave."

"Let me ask you a question," I said advancing towards her, every step I took forward, she took one back. It wasn't long before she was trapped. I was so close our chests were almost bumping. 

"You don't feel anything when I do this?" I asked her as I brushed my fingers lightly over her thigh.

Lust and passion building up and burner inside me, sparks zapped over my body like I had run a marathon over a carpet in socks. 

"N-n-nooo!" She said too quickly, it was easy to tell she was lying Her face shone red.

  "How about here?" I murmured as  I my finger over her cheek gently.

My finger sparked as soon as it made contact and it quickly spread up my arms. 

"Nooo!" She said again, a little too loudly. 

"I-I-I thought you only wanted to ask one question?!" She said; her cheeks glowing in the dim room.  I could hear her heartbeat pound in my ears, her attraction came off in waves and that's when I couldn't contain myself.

  "Well, if you don't feel anything here or there I suppose you wouldn't feel anything in a kiss at all then?" 

I could she the shock like it was slapped onto her face. She was frozen. Well... Better now than never.

I started to close my eyes and lean in towards her, when something interrupted me. 

*EJDURBSKEEEEERRRR STOMACH GROWLS* 

My eyes flung open, my stomach gurgled and moaned like a dying whale.

  THIS. CANNOT. BE. SERIOUS. I LITERALLY WISH MY STOMACH DIDN'T EXSIST RIGHT NOW.  Just then, Hanuel slapped her hand over . Great, just ING GREAT!!! WHEN THE HELL WILL I EVER GET TO KISS HER?! I stepped back, after that embarrassing moment the only thing left to do is make a 'bad-boy exit'.

So I pulled her by the neck towards me and whispered in her ear- "See you soon," and cheekily bit her earlobe gently and jumped out the window.