Chapter 27- The Real Reason.

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter 27- The Real Reason.

Hanuel.

“Hello?” I asked as I entered the open door.

I had my luggage with all my possessions packed inside. I took a step inside B.A.P and YongGuk’s house.

“Hello? I’m meant to be moving in… Right?” I called out.

I looked around; there was no one in the downstairs. I left my stuff downstairs near the closed door. I swiftly stepped upstairs and scanned the hallway. There was no-one there, the guy’s doors were open and no-one was inside. Well, nearly all of the doors were open except for…

YongGuk’s.

I pressed my ear against and leaned on the door to see if I could hear anything, you never know what those little devils B.A.P or that ert YongGuk is up to. I carefully listened, my hands on either side of my head. A muffled shuffle was heard before the door opened and I soon lost my balance. To my surprise- two muscular arms wrapped around my waist and I soon collided with a broad chest.

“Well, hello there… Miss Creeper.”

I looked up to see the King of erts smirking down at me.

“Yah! I wouldn’t have looking around if you hadn’t have been hiding!” I snapped.

He cheekily grinned his gummy smiled and tightened his grip.

“Yah ert! Release me at once,” I commanded.

He chuckled and penguin waddled while holding me into his room.

“Let go~~~” I whined.

“Never,” He said as he pulled me down onto his bed with him.

“King YongGuk of Skinship please let the poor victim go,” I said sarcastically.

“What poor victim? All I see is the naughty little maid who creeps around the castle,” He retorted.

“Maid?! Like I’ll ever clean anything here ever again!” I replied.

He chuckled. Then slowly pressed his lips against my cheek and then he turned to face me with a grin on his face.

“W-what was that for?”  I murmured; cheeks flaming up.

“Do I need a reason to kiss you?” He asked; an eyebrow rising up.

“N-Neh! Being all mushy like that is embarrassing,” I told him; slightly stuttering.

“Mushy? You don’t know the definition of mushy Hanuel,” He sniggered.

“I know what bring mushy is,” I snapped.

“Omo, Hanuel-ah, call me YongGuk Oppa~” He whined as he snuggled into my neck.

Oh, so that’s how he wants to play huh? Well you’re not going to win the easily .

“Neh, YongGuk Oppa~” I sang and cuddled against him.

I felt him stiffen, mwuahahahahahaaaa I win.

“Hanuel-ah, you’re so cute I want to cuddle you all day~” He sang as he Eskimo nosed-kissed me.

Grrrrr, so damn cute, I hate you I HATE YOU.

Two can play at this game, but when I play, I WIN.

“Oppa~ I love you~” I sang annoyingly like a fangirl as I hugged him and pressed my face against his chest.

“I love you too.”

I looked up at him… That sounded… Sincere? There was no hint of joking on his face but just a gentle and soft smile, like the game was paused. His eyes slowly travelled downwards and he slowly moved closer after. His lips met mine, my eyes closed over and I kissed him back. He pulled away and loosened his grip on me as he played with stands of my hair.

“ANNYEONG PARENTS~” Five familiar voices yelled as the bed suddenly was vibrating from their jumping.

“YAH!” YongGuk yelled.

“APPA I’M HUNGRY~” Zelo whined.

“APPA?!” YongGuk continued yelling.

“YONGGUK APPA AND HANUEL UMMA TOGETHER IN A TREE~” Himchan started singing.

“K-I-S-S-I…. MA-KE-ING-OUT~” Youngjae finished; changing the words.

“YAH! WE WERE NOT MAKING OUT!” I yelled; my face glowing bright red.

“Hanuel umma can you make kimchi?” Zelo pouted as he sat cross-legged down on the bed.

“Pleaseeee~” Jongup joined in.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN UMMA?!” I screeched.

“You’re going to be one soon right? Since YongGuk hyu- appa’s found his mate that means-” Daehyun started explaining.

“DON’T YOU DARE CONTINUE!” I screamed as I covered my ears.

Those evil people erupted into laughter.

“Stop laughing! I won’t make you kimchi if you don’t stop!” I threatened.

“Yay! Umma’s making Kimchi~” Zelo sang.

Then Himchan started sobbing.

“H-Himchan? Are you ok?” I asked.

“ZELO I AM YOUR ONLY UMMA!” He cried as he glomped him in a hug.

“Ew! Hyung let go!” Zelo complained as he pushed Himchan away.

“NEVAAAAAAAARRRR!” He yelled.

“Let’s go,” Jongup whispered.

“Definitely,” I agreed.

 

 

YONGGUK.

Daehyun, Jongup and Hanuel escaped with me and Youngjae soon following them. Zelo managed to get out of Himchan’s umma-death-grip but sadly Himchan chased him downstairs.

Youngjae and I had just reached the stairs but he pulled me back.

“Have you told her yet?” He asked.

“What? The reason she’s here?” I asked.

He nodded.

“All I said was that she had to move in because it wasn’t safe, I don’t think she looked further into it,” I replied.

“You need to tell her,” He said.

“Not now,” I replied.

“Yes now, she has to keep her guard up,” He argued.

“Don’t argue with me Youngjae, remember I am Alpha and I will tell her when the time is right,” I hissed.

“Mianhe Alpha,” He said as he cast his eyes to the floor.

I sighed, “Anymore information?”

“More lower ranked pack members are disappearing and it’s slowly going up the ranks, the ones that have gone missing and have been found are only to be found dead,” He said.

I clenched my jaw; this was not a good sign. Someone out there is targeting my pack.

“Anything else?” I asked.

“The Northern Woods are disappearing,” He continued.

[A/N They live in the South-east of the Forest.]

“What you mean- ‘disappearing’?” I asked.

“The trees are being cut down,” He explained, “We don’t know who is cutting them down or what purpose they’re cutting it down for.”

“Alright,” I said as I patted his shoulder, “Good job.”

I promise you Hanuel, I will protect you.