Chapter 15- "Videos, Arm Wrestling & Another Dream."

You're Kidding Right?

 

Chapter 15- "Videos, Arm Wrestling & Another Dream." 

[Setting: School, Date: about 3 days since Hanuel was sick, clothes: hoodie and jeans, hair: messy bun, why so sloppy: 1.Doesn't care, 2.Stressed out.] 

Hanuel. 

I hate fevers. 

Stupid fevers. 

GODDAM IT.  

You see, ever time I act like a spolit brat. I don't know what I'm actually doing till I'm healthy again. 

AND THAT HAS A VIDEO OF ME! 

VIDEO~

YongGuk- "Hanuel-ah~"

Hanuel {lying down in bed with eyes still half closed}- "Neh Gukkie Oppa?" 

"Do you love Oppa?" 

"Neh~~~ I luuuvwwe oppa~" 

"How much?" 

"Dis much" *streches out arms* 

{YongGuk laughs evilly in background} 

"What if oppa doesn't love you?" 

"I'd cry."

"For how long?"

"ETERNITYYYYYYYY~~~~~~ FOOOREVEEER~~~~~~ END OF TIMWEEEEE~~~~" 

"What if oppa does love you?"

"I'd give him bbo's~~~" 

"Will you give him a bbo now?" 

"Nee-" {Hanuel falls asleep} 

END OF VIDEO~

TALK ABOUT EVIL! 

But I've got a plan! At my old high-school I was the arm wrestling champion! 

SO I SHALL CHALLENGE HIM!

I will make a bet- if I win he has to delete the video!
I. SHALL. WIN. 

"YAH BANG YONGGUK!" I yelled as I flung the classroom door open. 

He always is here at lunch, like the loner he is when he's not with his friends he comes to this empty classroom. 

He didn't hear me 'cause he was listening to music. 

"Yah!" I yelled as I pulled a earphone out. 

He was wearing his black hoodie and sunglasses again. What the hell is wrong with this guy?! Wearing sunglasses?! It's not even sunny! 

[A/N The only reason  he wears sunglasses is so he can watch Hanuel without getting caughtxD]. 

"I have a proposition," I said; crossing my arms. 

"Oh really? And what would that be?" He asked smugly while smirking. 

"Arm wrestling match."

"What?! What makes you think you can beat me in an arm wrestling match?" He said while laughing. Stupid YongGuk! Who looks that handsome when they laugh?! Like seriously! STUPID MODEL-GUK.

"Yah, If I win you have to delete that video," I explained.

"What video?" He smirked.

"THAT video," I emphasised; my face turning crimson.

"Oh THAT video," He laughed evily. 

"Yes, THAT video," I groaned.

"If I win what do I get?" He asked. 

"Um..." I mumbled, I didn't think about this, "You get to keep it...?"

"Anniyo, that sounds boring."

"Fine then, WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I snapped.

"Uh.... If I win I get a wish," He smiled.

"Uh.. um... uh..." I mumbuled; feeling my legs going wobbly from his adorable gummy smile.

"Fine, but I have conditions," I told him.

"Shoot."

"1. No wishing for more wishes, 2. No wierd wishes like kisses and stuff-"

"Who'd wanna kiss you?"

"SHUT UP AND LET ME CONTINUE."

"Okay, okay, sheessh!"

"3. This wish expirers 5 days after it's made and 4. No making me kill, stab, punch, kick or any form of violence."

"Arraso."

"LET'S GO!" I pumped my fist and got a chair. I dragged it onto the other side of the desk and faced him.

"Alright!" I said as I put out my more skilled arm.

He met his hand with mine and gently took hold of it. My cheeks fired up once again and my eyes were glued to our hands.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Uh... N-n-neh," I stuttered.  

"Han, Duel, Set~" He sang. 

I pushed his hand with all my might but had no success in pushing his hand. 

"Wha?!" I said; confused. 

He slowly pushed my hand down. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled in anger. 

"Thanks for the wish Hanuel," He smirked before getting up and walking out. 

My brain took a few minutes  to process what just happened. 

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ANDWAAAE?!" I screamed. 

~AT NIGHT~ 

I had my pikachu-onesy on and was slowy falling asleep. 

HANUEL'S DREAM*-*-*-*
 

[A/N Hanuel doesn't think it's a dream, she thinks it's real life, like when you don't know you're dreaming. So of course she goes along with the flow;)]

 

"Take these to the fax room Hanuel-ssi please," said my boss as he handed my a ton of papers. 

"Neh," I replied as I walked down the halway. The halway only had one door, the fax room I'm guessing is in there. I took small steps because of the short, tight mini-skirt I had on, the blazer I had on was squeezed around me. My hair was tied into a bun and I was wearing short heels. 

I opened the door and shut it behind me. I turned to see YongGuk wearing a business suit and cute glasses. 

"Annyeongsayo," I bowed a little before walking over to the fax machine. I opened the lid and slipped one of the papers inside then closed it back over. I was watching the machine; trying to keep my eyes off him. An arm came to each side of me; trapping me in between the fax machine and him. 

I low purr rumbled beside my ear. My breathing hitched and my clothes felt like they tightened around me. 

Then him gently nipped my neck with his teeth.

"Uwah!" I jumped in shock and whirled around to face him. 

"Annyeongsayo," He whispered in my ear and bit my earlobe lightly. 

"EEK!" I cried as I covered my ear. 

He chuckled ily and tilted his head. He leaned in closer and closer and closer till...

"OHMIGAWD!" I screamed as I shot up from my bed.

WHAT KIND OF DREAM WAS THAT?! 

I really don't know what the hell is going on with me these days.