HANUEL'S DREAMS (-o-)zzZZ and explanation!

You're Kidding Right?

This chapter is hanuel's dreams and an explanation for what is going on in the storyline in the minds and personalities of our lovely characters. First the explanation- 

 

You're probably wondering- "Why doesn't YongGuk tell Hanuel they're soulmates?" 

 

Suprisingly Bang YongGuk is an awkward guy, not knowing how to express love because he's not really that kind of guy. Also his pride is higher than the empire state building. So what he wants Hanuel to come and confess to him first, so he doesn't seem like a wimp. So instead he makes of dreams what he thinks is romantic in his way- no fluffy park walks, no cute amusement park days- just fields and caves. But you've got to admit that's still pretty darn cute and fluffy. 

 

Next Explanation- "How does he make up her dreams?"

 

Well since they're soulmates they have a link, they can faintly tell each others' emotions and sense when they're near each other (like body heat rises). So because YongGuk is that powerful he can send her messages when she's sleeping. 

 

Probably what most of you ask- "WHEN THE ARE THEY GOING TO KISS?" 

 

LOLOLOLOL I don't know. I just like teasing you guys ;D Cause I'm the most evil author ever. But I want their kiss to be the most amazing sene I can write, if possible like a bomb explosion from earlier fireworks- (Mianhae if you're confusedxD). But I will make the kiss sene as best as I can. 

 

"Author-nim~ Will there be a love triangle or any other kpop groups added?"

 

Absolutely not, no love triangles! Even though they're like my favourite type of triangles this will only be hanuelxyongguk. There might be another group/idol added but I'm not sure yet. 

 

"This story is amazing! How ever did you think of it?" 

 

Oh stop it you ~(///^v^/////~) 

 

"I don't really grasp Hanuel's personality..."

 

Well, I'm having a hard time trying to write about it. Let's say she's a little bit cold to be she truly dislikes, she's kind to people she knows and likes and is cute and lovely to people she loves- e.g. her appa. She's stubborn and not that self-concious and doesn't like girly things. She's not used to love as well and is as awkward as YongGuk, she's not the lovey-dovey- "OPPPAAAA~~~" type either (unless undergoing a fever). She's gentle with delicate things. Her likes- mint chocolate ice-cream, strawberry cupcakes, walks or 'little adventures' to places, lilys and roses, cute animals, her appa and ??? She dislikes- thunder, lightining, bad-tasting food, being bored and secrets.

 

"Hiyo-unnie, this was boring, why the heck did you waste your time typing up this part?" 

 

Mian (;~;) (>o<,) 

 

Hanuel's Dream #1- War? 

"GET DOWN!" A voice yelled. 

"KYA!" I yelled as I dropped to the ground and covered my ears. There was a maze ditch dug into the ground in halways to keep the enemy from hitting us. The earth at ground level exploded and flung around me. I shook hysterically, am I going to die here? I shut my eyes tightly in fear. 

"Get up and move," I soft voice bside me said. 

"Huh?" I turned around to see YongGuk in a army uniform with a gun in his left hand and gently pulling me up with his right. He left cheek had a smudge of dirt across it which brought my attention to his face. Goddam he looks so hot. WOAH WOAH WOAH NOT THIS AGAIN. 

"W-w-what's going on?!" I breathed. 

"C'Mon, it isn't safe here," He said. 

"IT ISN'T SAFE?! DO YOU NOT THINK I KNOW THAT BY NOW?!" I yelled. 

He threw his gun aside and pulled me into a hug. My heart pumped wildly and wanted to thrash out of my chest to leave my limbs to wobble and trun into jelly. 

"Yah, Listen to what I'm going to say because I won't repeat this ok?" He breathed into my ear, "You will always be safe with me."

My eyes widened and my heart went up higher as my body reacted as it normally does around him only way stronger. He swiftly picked me up bridal style and started to run down the ditch-ways. 

"Yah put your arms around my neck or you'll fall," He stated. 

"Wae- KYAA!" I started to ask but was scared the life out of when another bomb went off somewhere. 

We soon made it to a tin semi-circular shed, YongGuk kicked the door open and quickly carried me inside. He closed the door which made it pitch black. 

"I can't see," I stated. 

I soon felt a warm weight fall onto my legs and behind my back; YongGuk had wrapped his legs around my waist. He was on the left side of me and now had his arms wrapped around me. 

"Aren't you going to thank your hero?" He hot breath surround my face and mostly brushing onto my ear. 

"W-w-what?" I stuttered. 

"You heard me," He said smugly; I could picture the smirk plastered over his face. 

"Uh-uh-uh.. I-I-I-I-" I nervously stammered. 

"Shh," He 'shh'-ed as he placed a finger on my lips, his hand travelled from my lips to my right cheek and cupped it. He pulled my face to face his. Unbelievably I could make out his warm brown eyes, his squishy adorable cheeks and his pink-ish kissable lips. My mouth went suddenly dry, OMOOMOMOMOMOMO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. 

He was slowly leaned forward when... 

"OHMIGAWD." 

I woke up. 

DREAM #2- Pirates?

I slowly opened my eyes. Why does it feel like I'm... swaying? I looked around me, there were hammocks hanging everywhere and the whole room was made of wood. Am I on a boat?! I looked at my clothes, I was wearing a bandana, white shirt (slightly dirtied), black baggy pants and black, scruffy boots. 

"Yah- Hanuel Captian wants to see you."

I looked over to see... Jongup?! 

"What's going on?" I asked; confused. 

"What are you talking about?! Hurry up and get your lazy up to Captian's quarters," He yelled as he pulled me out of my hammock and pushed up wooden steps. 

I blinked and covered my eyes when we reached the top. 

"Hurry up!" He said; annoyed. 

I blinked at him, not sure where I should hurry up to. 

He let out a frustrated sigh and pointed to the door a few metres back from the stearing thingy for moving the ship. I quickly ran up to there to get away from him in case he would get even more annoyed. I pushed open the door and peeked my head in- 

"Hello?" 

"Come in," A deep familiar voice said. 

The chair was facing the other way so I couldn't see who the captian was. 

"You wanted to see me?" I asked. 

Surprisingly the chair whirled around on its own. Bang YongGuk sat there, dressed flamboyantly in a huge hat with a feather sticking out, big massive earrings dangled down, un-buttoned shirt travelling down to a huge belt buckle with leather belt attached to it that held up the loose black pant similar to mine with massive black boots. 

Who the hell looks hot in pirate clothes?! 

Bleh, suits his huge ego. 

"Song Hanuel, you've skipped your duties thrice this week what do you say for yourself?" He smirked. 

"Uh..." What do I say?! I wasn't even here?!

"Come over here," He commanded. 

I took a small step forward. 

"Closer."

Another small step. 

"Come. Here." He glared and pointed to the empty space beside his chair. 

I shuffled towards him and kept my gaze on the floor. 

But I was suddenly pulled onto his lap. 

"Now you've been a naughty little girl haven't you?" He said as index finger rested on the corner of his mouth as he grinned smugly. 

"Y-y-yah! Let me go ert!" I yelled as I thrashed about on his lap. 

"Ah, ah, ah," He scolded as he wiggled his finger at me. 

He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and pulled me onto his chest. He rested his head on my shoulder with his lips nearly touching my cheek. 

"As punishment you will have to stay here till a wake up." 

"Huh?!" 

"SHHH, I'm going to sleep."

I relaxed my body against his, he felt warm. My eyelids drooped and... 

"OHMIGAWD."

I woke up. 

I have really wierd dreams. 

One-shot wonder! ;D That's all for tonight! Bye!