Chapter 28- Reasons to kiss Her.

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter 28- Reasons to kiss Her. 

Hanuel.

  I went downstairs to cook dinner for these whining kids and open the fridge to find... 

Nothing. 

Big, fat, delicious nothing. 

"WHERE'S THE FOOD?!" I yelled. 

"Oh... It's empty," Zelo said normally. 

THEY DON'T HAVE FOOD?! THIS IS A DISASTER! IT'S FOOD WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE! 

"Himchan, you forgot to shop for food again didn't you?" Youngjae asked. 

"You call yourself an umma," Daehyun said in disbelief. 

I left Himchan to sulk in the corner to go shopping with Zelo and Youngjae. YongGuk said he needed to do something... How suspicious... 

YongGuk (。-_-。)

"Hyung... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Himchan cried. 

Well... As soon as Hanuel left I started soaking the floor with water and washing up liquid to make it soapy and slippery. 

"You'll see," I smirked. 

I need a reason to kiss you don't I Hanuel? 

Hanuel (^∇^)

"Let's see we need... Mint ice-cream, strawberry cupcakes and.." I started listing. 

"We need proper food for meals Hanuel not desserts," Youngjae cut me off. 

"Well that was next on the list if you hadn't butted in!" I snapped. 

"Noona~ Can we get raymun?" Zelo asked. 

"Neh, that's a good idea," I agreed.

So us three went around the store buying food enough for an army. Most of it consisted of ice-cream, since now I've found a way to manipulate Youngjae, kekeke (insert evil laugh here). 

"I wonder why YongGuk hyung didn't cone with us," Zelo pondered.

We were walking back to the car with all the food. 

"Neh, I thought he would be stuck to Hanuel's side now since she's accepted him," Youngjae agreed. 

"Y-y-yah! Be q-quiet!" I stuttered. 

"OMO, Hanuel is blushing, Hanuel is blushing," Youngjae sang. 

"Shut up!" I yelled and stamped on his foot. 

"OW!" He yelled; hoping in the one leg. 

"Hmph," I said as stomped towards the car.

We soon reached home and those guys decided to take three bags each while I took two. I walked into the kitchen in my socks since I took my shoes off at the door. But lost my balance! 

"Ah!" I cried out.

My feet slipped on what felt like soapy water and I went falling down, closing my eyes waiting for the impact  only to come into the arms if some person.  A person I could recognise just from smell. He had fallen down with me and his arms were wrapped around my waist. My lips collided with his soft ones as we fell to the floor. His eyes met mine and soon closed over, actually kissing me now. 

"Oh, so that's why he did that."  I whipped my head around to see B.A.P staring at us. 

"Let go!" I yelled as I squirmed but I hadn't got away an inch.

  "Come on, before they get dirty in such a clean place," Daehyun snickered as he ushered everyone away. 

"YAH!" I screeched.  They sniggered and left the kitchen. 

"Yah! What does Himchan mean by- 'Oh, so that's why he did that'?!" I asked; turning towards the ert. 

"Well...." 

"He means... You did this?! You covered the floor in water?!" 

"Neh."

"Waeyo?!"

"Because you said I need a reason to kiss you."

I sighed frustrately and grabbed the bag if ice-cream. 

"I'll be in your room," I said coldly as I wiggled away from him and stomped upstairs.

I sat on his bed and started spooning the ice-cream in my mouth with a sour expression. 

"Hanuel," I turned to see YongGuk in the door way; suds still in his hair. 

I turned away; still annoyed at him.

  "What's with you? Are you on your period or something?" He asked. 

"SHUT THE FUDGE UP !" I exploded.

  "Hanuel-" 

"GET OUT!" I yelled as I threw a pillow at him. 

He crawled over to the edge of the bed and peered over. 

"Leave now or you will regret it," I gritted my teeth. 

"Hanuel~" He whined.

  "No! Leave now!" I commanded.

  "Hanuel~!" He whined, placing his head on my lap, wrapping his arms around my waist and put his legs around so his knees were touching. 

"Leave!" 

"No~~~ I'm sorry~ Mian, mian," He said as he rubbed his head on my lap like the wolf did in the woods. 

[A/N- he did this is the previous chapters when she first met him in his wolf form.] 

"T-t-that's not going to work!" I stuttered. 

"I'm sorry~" He whined as he still continued. 

"P-p-ert get off!" I said. 

"No." 

"Neh." 

"No." 

"NEH." 

"Why are you mad?" He asked; stopping and looking up at me. 

"Because... you keep embarrassing me and I'm not use to you being like this towards me," I muttered; my cheeks glowing.  

"Ara, I'll leave," He sighed as he went to walk away. But I got up and back hugged him; preventing him from leaving. He stiffened and stopped in his tracks.

"I said I'm not used to it, I didn't say I didn't like it," I murmured as I buried my face into his back to hide my bright red face.  I felt him turn around in my arms and I peeked up at him. His face was bright red, maybe even more red than mine. But his lips curled upwards; showing me his gummy smile. He leaned his head down and going to kiss me but I stood on my tiptoes and met him halfway. I felt his hands hold my waist and I was suddenly of his lips hoisted into the air. 

"Wha-?" I said but he twirled me around. 

"Put me down," I laughed. 

"Ani, you're my angel and angels need to flyyy~~~" He said as twirled me around.

I laughed at his childishness.  "You're so cheesy," I laughed again. 

He brought me down just a little so my lips would meet his. I wrapped my hands around his neck. Our lips parted only to have peck my lips over and over again.

"Yah, stop," I laughed. 

"No *kiss* no *kiss* and no *kiss*" He replied. 

I giggled and turned my head aside so he would kiss my cheek but my lips just met his again. 

"How'd you do that?!" I asked. 

"It's a secret," He winked. 

"I thought you needed a reason to kiss me?" I smirked. 

"I already have a reason," He mimicked my smirk. 

"Oh really now?" I asked smugly. 

"Neh." 

"What would that be?" I asked. 

"Because... I LOVE SONG HANUEL! I LOVER HER! I LOVER HER! I LOVER HER!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. 

"Shh!" I scolded but I was laughing too hard.  He bear hugged me and kissed my forehead. 

"Hey... What room am I sleeping in?" I asked; realising there was no spare rooms. 

"What do you mean... With me in here of course." 

...WHAT?!