Chapter 14-"The Other Side of Hanuel... Sort of." 

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter 14-"The Other Side of Hanuel... Sort of." 

YongGuk d( ̄  ̄)

My eyes slowly fluttered opened. Hanuel was so close; our noses were touching. I could feel her warm breath blow over my lips. Her long lashes almost touched her cheeks, her long dark hair framed her beautiful face.  Resistance is HARD.  Stupid human. Stupid Human Soulmate.  Then I noticed something.  She's unusually warm.  She has a fever?!

  "Hanuel," I whispered as I shook her gently.

  "Mmmmm...." She mumbled as she cuddled closer to me.

  I wanted to hug her and just go back to sleep but...  There's no way in hell I'm getting a fever.

  "Hanuel," I said louder.  Her eyes peeked open. 

"Oppaaa~~~" She said as she smiled cutely with her eyes half open. 

WHAT THE F(_)<¥?! 

"H-h-Hanuel... W-what are you doing?!" I gasped. 

"Gukkie Oppa~~ Stay with mweee~" She wrapped her arms around my waist.

  HUH?!  "UH...UH....UH... Hanuel you're sick I'll make you some porrige," I stuttered as I tried to pry her off.

  "GUKKIE OPPA! don't weeave mweee~~~"   

"I-I-I'll just go make you some porridge," I said as I got her off and ran away.

  I ran to the kitchen.

What is wrong with her?! GUKKIE OPPA?!  Is it because she's sick?! OR IS SHE TEASING ME?! I don't know!

Need to make porridge, need to make porridge, NEED TO MAKE PORRIDGE NOW!

Uh.... HOW DO I MAKE PORRIDGE?!

5MINUTES LATER. 

"YAH! JUST TELL ME HOW TO MAKE IT!" I yelled down the phone. 

"Waeyo? Hyuuunng~~~ What are yoou doing? Did hyung do something naaaughty! Omo! Bad hyung!" Himchan sang down the phone. 

"JUST SHUT UP AND TELL ME THE DAMN RECIPE!" I yelled. 

"AAAnnni~ Teeeell meeee~~~~" He continued. 

"I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL RIP YOU APART KIM HIMCHAN! IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THAT SMARTASS YOUNGJAE!" I snarled.

There was some struggling and whining in the background before YoungJae came to the phone. 

"Yah, I'm not a smartass and LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET." 

 

 What the F(_)  DID HE HANG UP ON ME?!

  I quickly googled it using my phone and found a simple recipe. I was in the middle of starting to 'cook' it, but it wasn't going well since I'm $h¡t at. 

Then I felt two thin, gentle arms snake around my waist.

WHAT THE HELL. 

I raised my arm and looked under to see Hanuel pressed up against my back and hugging my lower waist.

  "Oppa~" 

"Uh... Uh... N-Neh?" 

"Bbo~ Bbo~" 

[A/N- "Bbo" is the Korean term for kiss or "mwah" kind of like "Chu" in Japanese I think. I don't know I got it off SHINee's hello babyxD] 

"EHHHHHHHH?!" I yelled. 

"Bboooo~~~" She said as she flung her head forward and head butted my cheek. She lips collided with my neck, it felt so good that a low growl erupted from my chest.

"YAH!" I yelled in panic. 

I quickly pulled her off. Her eyes were lazily open the whole time, she's definitely sick.

BUT WHY THE HECK IS SHE LIKE THIS WHEN SHE'S SICK?!

  ~AFTER THE 3RD ATTEMPT AN EDIBLE PORRIDGE HAS BEEN CONSTRUCTED~

  "Say ah," I told her. 

After I managed to put her back into bed,  pulled up a chair beside her and now I'm actually dumb enough to feed her. 

"Ppplueeh~~~" She blew a raspberry at the spoon I held out.

  "Aish chincha?! Just eat it will you?!" I said.

  It feels like I'm looking after a child!

  "Ppplueeh!" She did it again. 

"It's either that or you starve!" I lectured. Jesus Chr¡st I feel like an umma. 

She glared cutely at the spoon while pouting. 

"Say Ah," I said.  She soundlessly opened and I fed her the spoonful.

  "Good Hanuel." I unconsciously said. 

Great, now she's a pet. 

~AFTER THE CEMENT PORRIDGE HAS BEEN STUFFED DOWN HANUEL'S THROAT BY YONGGUK~ 

"Right now go to sleep," I commanded. 

"But Gukkie Oppa has to tuck me in~~~" She pouted. 

"HUH?" I half yelled.  She innocently blinked and continued pouting cutely. 

AAARRGGHHHHH STUPID F(_)

"AISSH! Arasso!" I exclaimed as I stomped over. I was about to tuck her in when-

"Feet get tucked in first."

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS.

"Ok," I gritted my teeth. I tucked the blanket around her feet first then made the way up to tucking the blanket around her whole body.

"Faank Yeww Gukkie Oppa~"

 

"Is that all?" I asked her; tired. 

She nodded and I turned to leave.

But was soon pulled back. She had grabbed onto the ring of my jeans where the belt gies through and was holding on tightly. 

"Don't leave," she said; her eyes tearing up. 

"Araso," I said and gave her a small smile.

I climbed onto the bed and wrapped the blanket around myself and her. 

"Come here," I said as I opened my arms. 

She shuffled over and snuggled into me. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"Night... YongGuk Oppa." 

"Huh?!" I exclaimed as my eyes popped out of my head. 

I looked down to see her already sleeping. 

"Night... Pabo."

MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! ;D TODAY WAS THE FINAL DAY, SO TO CELEBRATE I UPDATED! MY 5MILE WALK IS ACTUALLY ON MONDAY -_-" I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL YOU GUYS WHO WISHED ME GOODLUCK! AND I WOULD ALSO WISH ALL LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS IF YOU HAVE ANY XD LOL, OMG OMG OMG I LIKE DOWNLOAD ALL THE KPOP BAND SHAKE APPS I COULD FIND ON MY PHONE xD AND I'M REWATCHING MY FAVOURITE AND BEST DRAMAS EVER- THE JAPANESE DRAMA- HANA KIMI, AND THE KOREAN DRAMA YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL :D SOOOO HAPPY! 

BUH-BYE!<3