Chapter 19- "I'm dying."

You're Kidding Right?

YOU GUYS AND YOUR COMMENTS MADE ME SO DAMN HAPPY XD THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 

THAAAAAANK YOUUUUU!!!!

Keep on voting for which FF you wanna read! I'll be waiting^-^ plus, if you want a different kpop group to read about, tell me^^ I like all of them anyways xD 

Chapter 19- "I'm dying." 

Hanuel. 

So... It's 11:49pm at night... 

I'm alone in my house.... 

And I think I'm going to die.... 

WHAT THE FUDGE HAPPENED EARILER?!?!?! 

HE... HE-HE-HE-HE!!!! 

GAAAAAH! I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF IT!!!!! 

Flashbacks of him and 'that time' rushed through my mind like a DVD stuck on replay. 

SOMEONE HELP ME! 

Right now, I'm under the covers of my bed with my laptop looking at various diseases I could have. I have some symtoms but they aren't severe enough. What should I do?! 

I KNOW!!! 

I SHOULD CALL UMMA!

I dived for my phone beside my bed on the bedstand. I quickly took up her number and dialed for her. 

PICK UP PICK UP PICK UP. 

"Yeobosayo?" 

[A/N mainhae if it's spelt wrong!]

"UMMMA I THINK I'M DYING!" 

"WHAAAT? ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU SICK?! WHERE'S YOUR APPA?!" She screamed. 

"Umma listen!"

"...."

"Right, my heartbeat keeps getting really fast! My skin gets these wierd shocks, my stomache moves and sometimes I get dizzy." 

"Hanuel..."

"Neh?"

"Does this happen when you're near a boy?" 

"Um..... Neh, waeyo?" 

"YOU IGNORANT CHILD! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?! CALLING ME AND TELLING ME YOU'RE DYING! YOU MUST BE BE THE DENSEST CHILD IN ALL OF SOUTH KOREA!" She yelled down the phone. 

"Umma WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!" I screamed back. 

*UMMA SIGHS* "Hanuel, you aren't dying, it's something much better than that AND I'LL LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING HIM BYEE~~~"

*UMMA HANGS UP* 

"HUH? HUH? UMMA! UMMA!" I yelled as she cut me off. 

"Chincha? What kind of question was that? 'Does this happen when you're near a boy?'" I muttered as I ruffled my hair in frustration. 

"Hm.... So I'm not dying.... THEN WHAT IS IT?!" I yelled outloud. 

"AISSSH~~" I yelled as I turned the laptop off and buried my face in my pillow. 

" 'Does this happen when you're near a boy?' " I questioned again. 

What does YongGuk have to do with anything?!

I slowly fell into a dreamless sleep. 

♦♦♦♦♦

I slowly opened my eyes. Ughh... It's.. Sunday... right? Yeah it's Sunday. 

THANK FUDGE I DON'T NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL. 

I probably would've have seen him there. 

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE TOOK MY FIRST KISS!!!! 

AAIDHASINFLOER8T B39T9QNTQOI BVGHFRNESNVLKNSFHEROWJG

-BRAIN EXPLOSION- 

Wait... WHAT IF HE COMES HERE?! 

I should go out! 

So I put on my boots, coat and beanie and went outside. 

Hm... Let's see, I've been into the little town, the school, the streets with houses but I haven't been in forest yet. 

Looks like I'm going into the forest! 

If I can remember, Zelo, Himchan, Youngjae etc.... live quite close to there. 

I went the same route I take to go to 'work' and soon came across the forest. 

It's kind of pretty to be honest, but the tall trees make it quite dark. 

I walked slowly through the woods; taking in the scenery. There was a couple of brightly coloured flowers with drops of rain that glistened off them. I climbed over a few large rocks when I spotted a... WOLF?! 

WOLVES?! IN KOREA?! 

You've got to be kidding. 

But what was freaking me out the most was, that it was the wolf from my dreams. The huge one that was about the size of a small bear that had light blonde silky fur with warm brown eyes. 

I stared at it, it looked straight back at me. I took the smallest step back which was probably the stupidest mistake I could make, because I didn't notice the small rock I just now tripped over. 

"Ow!" I yelped. 

The wolf advanced towards me, It's head slightly low down so I could see a full view of its eyes. 

I whimpered in fright a little, this animal could tear me apart in seconds and could just run away leaving me here. 

It came closer and closer, my heart was about to explode. Little beads of sweat rolled down my face and I felt like I was burning up. I came so close our noses were almost touching, so close it was hard for me to breathe. I was paralyzed, my body refused to move while my brain was screaming- run! I looked into it eyes, they looked so familiar. It was like I had seen these exact eyes somewhere else. Those eyes were warm, they made this crazy moment of panic safe and calm. It whimpered quietly and nudged my cheek its nose. I finally came back to my senses and propelled myself back into a tree. I was breathing heavily with my chest rising and falling violently. The wolf whimpered once more as it actually placed its head on my lap. It rubbed its head on me as if it wanted me to calm down. Slowly my breathing became more normal. I didn't feel that scared anymore, but my hand was still shaky when I went to its fur. It felt so soft and was so shiny (probably in better condition than my own). I hugged its head with one hand and ran my fingers through it with the other hand. It made what sounded like a purring noise which made me laugh out loud. It tilted its head and looked at me as if it was confused. 

"To think that an overgrown wolf is as fierce as a pet house cat," I chuckled. 

It turned its head away from me. 

"Aww, is someone mad?" I laughed, "You're so cute." 

It growled lowly. 

"Alright, alright, mianhae," I said. 

It moved it body around so its tail wrapped around my back. I it face gently but then it stuck out its tongue and my hand. 

"EEEwww~" I said as I wiped my hand on its side. 

It raised head and my cheek. 

"Eww!" I giggled and wiped the saliva off my cheek. The wolf made a wierd hoarse noise that almost sounded like... laughter?

It closed its eyes and rest again on my lap. 

In the distance a quiet howl was heard. The wolf grunted and slowly stood up. It leaned down and the side of my face then ran off. 

"Bleeh~" I said as I got up and wiped my face with my sleeve. 

I trugged my way home, not looking forward to tomorrow. 

But deep down inside, I was excited a little? I had no idea why but I was excited for tomorrow.