Electirfying Feeling

You're Kidding Right?

HANUEL'S POV.

Well, My first week at school went.... Uh.. Okay I guess. I had made some great friends, but then because of my lovely tin bucket on wheels I got teased at ocassionally. I would always run into YongGuk at one point in the day, which we would spend throwing insults at eachother, and if I saw him walking past I would evilly bump my shoulder against his arm.

MUWAHHAHAHAHAA I'M SO MEAN >;D

But he also did the same thing T3T

But when I seemed to bump shoulders with him I had the strangest feeling; like electricity jolting up my arm making me shiver. It was a pleasant feeling. I didn't know why it happened but it always happened when I bumped against him.

I was walking down the halway when I heard-

"Hey brat."

AHHH YONG-FUDGING-GUK I WILL BUMP MY SHOULDER AGAINST YOU SO HARD YOUR ARM WILL FALL OFF!

"It takes one to know one," I snapped back.

"Ah, so you admit you are a brat then?" He sneered as he raised his eyebrows.

"No, you're... you're.. you're..." I said as I tried to think of an insult.

"I'm?" He smirked.

"A JERK YOU MOTHERFUDGER!" I said as my anger reached its boiling point and I stomped on his foot.

He didn't move an inch.

"Really? You're that immature aren't you?" He smirked.

I stuck my tounge out and stomped away.

YONGGUK'S POV.

"A JERK YOU MOTHERFUDGER!" She yelled as she stomped on my foot. Inside I was laughing my off. It's really fun to . Even when she did that it didn't hurt at all, I could probably throw her down the halway if I wanted to. The past week we've been bickering.

She even started to bump my shoulder; trying to annoy me. I would've been annoyed with her if....

I didn't like the feel of it so much.

Every time we bumped shoulders I would have this tingly sensation up my arm, like a warm, electrifing feeling.

I can't explain how much I wanted that feeling in my arms...

Pressed up against me...

Nuzzled into my neck...

On my lips...

BANG YONGGUK ARE YOU THE MIGHTY ALPHA OF B.A.P GROWING SOFT?!

I can't let this happen, even if she's my...

HANUEL'S POV.

 

I walked towards the class I had next... GEOGRAPHY. I had notes on it already, I just needed to orginise it with that stupid 'partner' of mine.

I didn't know how to face YongGuk after my little outburst.

When I arrived into class he was already there. He was dressed like usual, dark sunglasses covering his eyes, a dark hoodie and his blonde hair messed up but still looked cool. GAAAAH HE IS NOT COOL >~<

"Alright class, work on with your partners on your projects," The teacher said.

Uh.... WHAT THE HECK DO I DO NOW?!

"Yah, pabo come here," He snapped.

"YAH! Who are you calling a pabo, pabo!" I snapped back.

"Just hurry up," He gritted.

Being the stubborn person I was my reply was- "No."

He took off his glasses and glared at me. His eyes were... SCARY. It felt like I HAD to do what he said, and do it NOW.

I turned away trying to not look at him. He was handsome, I won't lie.

"YAH! HURRY UP!" He yelled.

But his personality's a motherfudger.

Next thing I know is that I was being hauled to his desk by the arm painfully.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow," I said over and over again.

"Well you should listen when I tell you what to do," He snapped.

"Excuse me? Since when did you control me?!" I snapped back.

"I control you because I'm your..." He finished his sentence before he could say the last word.

"You're my what?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Huh?" He said.

Okay this is just too confusing.

"You said I'm your..." I explained.

"Huh? But you said What," He stated.

"URGHH NEVERMIND," I said as I pulled my chair beside his desk and sat down.

I took out my notes and we sort of 'worked together', he would constanly tease me and told me that I write way too slow and then I would snap at him and say something back to try and annoy him. But it was wierd... Do you want to know why? Our hands always seemed close together and his would always brush against mine. Everytime that happened I would get that feeling again, the feeling I got when I bumped shoulders with him. I was well aware of that and I would always pull my hand away quickly.

What should I do?

Does he get this feeling to?

Or is it just me?

Why is this happening to me?

Am I ill?

AM I ALLERGIC TO YONGGUK?! Hm... That would be a good excuse to get away from him.