Chapter 1 - Moving

You're Kidding Right?

First chapter is here! I'm going to write this story in colour [I dunno why, I jus' feel like it xD] Love Chiccky-chan/Hiyo-unnie x

 

Chapter 1- Moving

HANUEL~

My name is Song Hanuel. I'm sixteen years old. I have long black hair and warm brown eyes with small flecks of gold in them. I'm ruffly '5'3' and quite skinny since I do a lot of sports. My birthday is in October, which is a month away, it's on the 12th. Today is a Thursday in the cool season of early autumn.

So here I am, in the car, moving from the Seoul, the awesome city... to a forest surrounded little town.

Great, absolutely fantastic, please note the heavy sarcasm while I think of an escape plan.

My parents have just divoreced, turn's out my they don't feel anything much for eachother anymore. My dad was the one who took custody of me, mum was really said but I promised her I would skype her everyday. The reason my dad got me is because my mum is a very busy with her new business she's running. She started out a coloumnist for a fashion magasine and then went on to design clothes. She couldn't help but feel dissapointed that her daughter didn't feel the same about clothes as she did. I don't really care much what people think of me, I'm a tomboy and I know it. My dad was different than my mum, she loved the city, while he preffered the countryside, (you can guess why we're moving there then), he is a painter. In his younger days he used to fish with his dad but now he paints landscapes. I can see why my parents didn't work out. I know it'll be difficult but the least I can do is put on a brave face.

"Hanuel sweetie, are you ok in the back there?" My dad asked.

I chose to sit behind the driver's seat as always, mum always sat beside dad in the front. It pains me a little to think she won't sit there anymore. We always had so much fun all three of us. What had happened to them? They fought a lot recently but it seemed that they could work it out.

They didn't.

"I'm fine," I said as I gave a fake smile to my dad.

"We're almost there," He said.

When we got there, Dad parked in front of an isolated house in front by the edge of a forest. Well, at least it will be nice and quiet.

Once we got into the house we started to unpack, dad told me I was going to the nearby school next Monday. I had three days to prepare myself that didn't include today. Later that night we finished unpacking (which I complained mostly through the whole process) and we had went shopping for food. Even though it was a small unknown town, it didn't fail to have sterotypical babries and surfer guy (even though I pretty sure we're a good distance from a beach in any direction). After dinner I had a nap since I was exhausted with alll the things we did today. I colapsed onto my bed in my mario-kart pyjamas (yes, I have mario-cart pyjamas that games is frickin' amazing).

*HANUELS DREAM*

I was in the forest; deep in the forest. I couldn't see any signs of lfe anywhere, just trees and plants, trees and plants. I heard water running close by, like there was a river or a stream just a few metres away. I started walking, I only realised now that I was in a white dress and was barefoot. I heard a snap of a twig, I spun around to see what had made the noise. But nothing was there. Then I got the bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Another twig snapped from the other side of me, I turned around again. My heart was beating rapidly and I could hear it's unsteady rythm in my ears. A third twig snapped, I didn't bother turning around. Instead a ran, I bursted into full sprint, heaving air in and out of my chest so much that my lungs started to hurt. I dodged rocks, tree, anything that could've caused me to fall. I felt like something was chasing me and it was going to catch me soon. I did what I was trying my best not to do - fall. I planted head first into the damp moss and soil. Without thinkinh I got up tried to run again. The trees grew denser and twigs were flicking in my face and getting caught in my hair as I ran by. Then I did something unbelievabely stupid-

I stopped running.

I was trying to recover and catch my breath, even have a look at what was following me. Something whipped past my side and I gasped as soon as realised that. Then it whipped past my other side.

"Who's there?" I called out trying to sound brave, but it came out a weak call.

Then I was knocked flat on by black looking up to what was know a clear blue sky. I feared for my life, this thing was stonger, faster and smarter than me.

Whatever it wanted I didn't know.

But I soon found out.

"I want you." A voice said.

**END OF DREAM**

I sat up panting and covered in sweat. EW. What the heck? That was one creepy dream. But no matter how much I tried to get my mind off it those words kept ringing in my head.

"I want you."

"I want you."

"I want you."

"I want you."

Maybe it meant -

"I want you... for my dinner."

"I want you... to do my laundry."

"I want you... to buy me version of the Lion King in 3D and the latest Call of Duty game."

Yep I was probably right.

After a shower I went back into a dreamless sleep.

FRIDAY-

I was flicking through the t.v channels to see how many we now have and which ones get the best receptions. First I was going throughj the music channels.

Channel xxx-

"It's Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on Friday~~~"

GET THAT OFF MY T.V NOW.

Channel xxx-

"Ring, ding, dong, ring, ding, dong~~"

RING AH DING DING DING~~ *Solo party* Love that song ~(^O^~)

Channel xxx-

"WHERE'S MA GIRL? GIR-GIR-GIRL?"

*Head-banging time*

And that's how my Friday went, I watched some dramas and was just being lazy while Dad was out looking for work.

SATURDAY~~~

"Hanuel... I'm got you a car," My dad said to me.

"YESSSS!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY LOOOVE YOU DAAADDY~~~" I screamed.

I had passed my drivers test a while ago and NOW I WAS FINALLY HAVE A CAR.

"WHERE IT IS? WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS IT?" I cried; bouncing up and down.

"Outside," He smiled.

I ran as fast as I could without breaking through the door or walls.

When I was outside I found...

A beaten up, old rust bucket.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WAE?! THIS LOOKS LIKE IT'S ON THE VERGE OF DEATH! ALL I NEED TO DO IS PUSH IT OFF A CLIFF AND IT CAN FINALLY REST IN PEACE.

"What do you think of it?" My Dad asked.

"I'll take your car, you can have the bucket on wheels," I replied bluntly and went back in side.

"HANUUUEEEEL~~~~~~ DADDIE DOESN'T HAVE A JOB~~~ WE'RE ON A BUDGET~~~" He whinned.

"Then stop wasting our budget on useless cars," I replied.

"Hmph," He pouted and folded his arms.

Well that's my Saturday, nothing special. We spent the whole day arguing about that car and turns out it actually works.

SUNDAY~~~

I got most of my things ready for school, I had a backpack, notepads, pencils, pens etc... Luckly there was no-uniform, so I decided to wear~ just a plain t-shirt, black skinny jeans with a red cloth hanging tied to a loop were a belt could go through, a leather jacket, black converses and a red beanie for tomorrow but to day I just had jeans, t-shirt and a jacket on.

I spent most of the day figuring out where placing where when I drove into town. There was a cute little waffle stand I could go to and a little dubboki resturaunt I could go to (since I'm not the best cook in the world) and other little shops.

I wonder what school will be like tomorrow...