Him Again!?

Capturing Love ♥

Chapter Two

 

MiYu stayed still as she can feel GongChan getting closer and closer then...

“YAH!” MiYu yelled as GongChan suddenly grabbed her camera and started to run away. “GIVE IT BACK!” she proclaimed, “No way! Bleh :P” he said then he started to run, “You little brat” MiYu murmured then she started to chase GongChan. They were running around like Tom and Jerry around the hallway, “Give it back!” MiYu proclaimed as she continued to chase GongChan around, “I told you I’m getting my revenge!” GongChan proclaimed as he was browsing through the pictures while running, “Yah, don’t look at those! >///<” MiYu proclaimed but GongChan ignored her. He continued to look at some pictures ‘till he saw one picture that made him stop from running

“Uh?” he wondered as he looked at a picture of MiYu wearing a swimsuit, that picture was taken during their summer vacation in Hawaii. He slightly blushed when suddenly, “NOOOOOOOOOO!!!” MiYu proclaimed as she caught GongChan looking at the picture and she suddenly grabbed the camera from him, “YOU IDIOT! YOU ARE SUCH A CHILD! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU MADE ME RUN AROUND THE WHOLE HALLWAY! I HATE YOU!” MiYu proclaimed as she let out all her anger on GongChan which surprised him a little but then, “Look who’s calling me a child when...” he said as he looked at MiYu’s chest then looked away. MiYu noticed where he was looking at and she found out by what he meant when he said “Look who’s calling me a child when...”, MiYu suddenly blushed and at the same time, was pissed. “ERT!” she proclaimed and GongChan just gave her a smirk.

It annoyed her a lot that she began hitting him again and again, “Yah, stop it!” he proclaimed, “No way! Why would I stop hitting a ert brat!” MiYu proclaimed as she continued hitting GongChan, “You’re crazy!” GongChan proclaimed while trying to protect himself, “And you’re a ert!” MiYu responded. The two weren’t aware that one of the tall poles was about to lose its balance and fall on one of them, MiYu kept on hitting GongChan until, “Uh?” GongChan said as he saw the pole starting to fall and was going to hit MiYu, “Yah watch out!” he proclaimed.

                Back inside, “I wonder what’s taking our Maknae so long?” asked Sandeul “Maybe he really needs to go to the bathroom so bad” Baro added.

“MiYu, where are you?” Kwangmin said as he was looking for MiYu but he couldn’t find her, suddenly, “I need your help! Two people were hit by the broken pole and they’re knocked out!” a guest suddenly proclaimed as he entered the room. “Uh!?” B1A4 and Kwangmin were alerted when they heard about this that they suddenly rushed to where the guest saw the two people.

They saw MiYu and GongChan lying on the ground, unconscious “MiYu!” Kwangmin yelled as he went near them and started pulling the pole up, CNU and Baro also helped him and they helped GongChan up while Jinyoung helped Kwangmin carry MiYu.

~~~~~~Two and a half hours later~~~~~

“Urgh?” MiYu said as she was slowly opening her eyes, she noticed a figure that was looking at her, “Kwangmin?” she thought but as her sight got clearer, she was shocked to see “J-J-Jinyoung-shi!” she proclaimed as she immediately sat up but then, “Argh!” she proclaimed as she felt her head ache then she lied back down “Heh, you should be really careful” said Jinyoung, MiYu slightly blushed but then, she noticed something...

“Hold up, why are you here!?” she proclaimed, suddenly, “Relax MiYu, hyung helped me carry you all the way here to your apartment” Kwangmin said as he entered the room with a pack of ice and a towel, “Here” he said as he placed the ice pack on MiYu’s head and she felt the pain leaving.

“Wait, what happened? I can’t remember anything” she said as she looked at Jinyoung and Kwangmin, the two guys looked at each other then, “You got hit by the pole but it’s a good thing one of the members from B1A4 saved you” said Kwangmin “Uh” said MiYu then she remembered GongChan “That erted brat” she murmured, “Eh?” both Kwangmin and Jinyoung wondered then MiYu faced Jinyoung “That friend of yours, that... brat!” MiYu proclaimed, “You mean GongChan?” asked Jinyoung and MiYu nodded her head “I think he’s still knocked out, I told Baro to get me call me when that kid already wakes up” said Jinyoung and MiYu gave him a “what-are-you-talking-about” look, then “MiYu, they live in the same apartment building as you do” said Kwangmin “EH!? O[]O” said MiYu, then... “Hyung!” Baro called as he knocked on the door, Jinyoung went outside of MiYu’s room to open the door, “Hyung, Channie’s awake now” Baro said as Jinyoung opened the door, “Okay then... I guess I’ll see you guys around then” he said as he faced MiYu and Kwangmin, the two nodded their heads “I hope you get well soon MiYu-shi” he added as he smiled at MiYu which made her blush, then Jinyoung left MiYu’s apartment with Baro.

Kwangmin faced her and noticed that she was still blushing, “Uh, Eeeeh? You like him do you? (¬‿¬)” he said with a smirk on his face, MiYu suddenly felt shy and she hit him on the shoulder “Pabo! I don’t” she proclaimed, “Tch, yeah right” Kwangmin murmured, “Mwo?” said MiYu “Nothing, I’m going to prepare another ice pack~” Kwangmin said as he stood up and left the room, MiYu released a sigh and continued to rest.

                The next day, “Yah, what happened? I heard you got hit by a pole during the wedding last night?” Minji said as she entered MiYu and Kwangmin’s office. “Uh, yeah...” MiYu responded in a low voice, “What’s wrong with her? She seems tired and less energetic” Minji said as she turned to Kwangmin “She’s just thinking about Jinyoung hyung” teased Kwangmin which made MiYu react all of the sudden “I am not!” she proclaimed “Jinyoung? Sounds familiar, any way, you guys will be interviewing a group named B1A4” said Minji, MiYu’s eyes widened when she heard the word ‘B1A4’

“SAY WHAT!?” she proclaimed, “I said, you’re going to interview a group named B-” “She heard you noona, no need to repeat” said Kwangmin “Uh?” Minji wondered, “What’s wrong? You look... worried?” she added “I-I’m not okay? Can’t you give that task to the others?” asked MiYu “They’re busy with their own tasks, now the interview will be this afternoon at around 1PM, Kwangmin I’ll email you the address” said Minji and Kwangmin nodded his head “Well I’ll see you guys later” Minji added then she left their office.

Kwangmin looked at MiYu who was dumbfounded, he chuckled to himself.

Meanwhile, “Channie~” Baro said as he jumped on GongChan “Urgh, hyung!” GongChan proclaimed as he tried to kick Baro away, “Aww, our Maknae is being a brat today~” said Baro and GongChan gave him a poker face. “What’s wrong? You seem cranky today?” asked CNU “I still can’t forget that clumsy girl who did this *points at the bruise on his arm* to me!” GongChan proclaimed, “Why blame her? You’re the one who decided to save her and all” said Sandeul “Still, if I ever see that girl again, I’m going to get my revenge!”GongChan proclaimed, “Aigoo, looks like our Channie can’t forget about that photographer” said Baro “He’s not the only one who can’t forget about that photographer” said CNU, Baro wondered what CNU was talking about then he noticed that CNU was looking at Jinyoung “Uh? Heh, Jinyoung hyung can’t forget about her as well huh?” said Baro as he looked at Jinyoung spacing out and was thinking of deep thoughts

“Tch, what makes you guys so sure that hyung is thinking about that clumsy girl?” GongChan murmured.

                After lunch, MiYu and Kwangmin prepared their equipments and all and after that, they went to the address where Minji gave Kwangmin. They arrived at a photo studio, “They’re having a photoshoot today huh” said Kwangmin “I don’t care, let’s just get this interview over...” said MiYu “Yeah right, looks like you want to see Jinyoung hyung again” said Kwangmin “How many times do I have to tell you, I don’t like him okay?” said MiYu “Oh really? And what will you do if he suddenly appears right in front of you?” said Kwangmin “Huh? What do you mean?” asked MiYu then, “So you don’t like me? I actually thought that we’re going to be friends” a voice said, MiYu turned around and was surprised to see Jinyoung

“J-Jinyoung-ssi...” said MiYu “Yo” Jinyoung said as he greeted Kwangmin and MiYu “T-That’s not what I meant when I said I don’t like you, what I actually meant was-” “There’s no need to explain, I was just kidding a while ago (^^)” said Jinyoung “Uh” MiYu said then she slightly blushed, “So what are you guys doing here?” asked Jinyoung “We’re here to interview you guys” Kwangmin responded “Uh?” Jinyoung wondered

Moments later...

“EH!? You guys are from Five Star Magazine!?” Baro proclaimed and the two nodded their heads, “Omo... who knew that our GongChan saved one of the reporters from the most known magazine in the whole Asia!” Sandeul proclaimed as he looked at GongChan but he rolled his eyes. MiYu saw it and she gave him a glare, “Let’s just get this interview done already, I want to go home already” said GongChan “Tch” said MiYu and they started with the interview.

Kwangmin was the one who kept asking questions while MiYu was the one who kept writing what their answers were, GongChan kept on answering long answers so that MiYu will have a hard time writing them “Yah, will you just answer it briefly and talk a little slower!?” she proclaimed as she was irritated of what GongChan was doing, “MiYu, you shouldn’t say that” said Kwangmin “No it’s okay, I’ll do what Ms. Park said” said GongChan as he smirked at MiYu “Uh? Tch” said MiYu and Kwangmin continued to ask the questions but this time, GongChan talked slowly and answer the questions in just two to three words, the other members couldn’t help but laugh and Kwangmin also chuckled while MiYu was irritated already, “That’s it! I’m not going to tolerate with this anymore, hey you erted brat! You’re a professional right? So why don’t you stop acting like a bratty kid and answer the questions in a professional way!” MiYu proclaimed, the others were getting worried because MiYu suddenly became angry with GongChan, GongChan gave her a smirk and said “I only did what you asked me to do Ms. Park, and will you please stop calling me a erted brat because I’m not one okay?” MiYu hit her boiling point and was about to rage when Kwangmin suddenly stood up and patted her on the head which started to calm her down “Uh?” the others were wondering what Kwangmin was doing “MiYu has a temper which easily reaches its boiling point and the only way to calm her down is by patting her head” Kwangmin said to them and they nodded in awe. “Who knew there was such a person like her” said Baro and Sandeul nodded his head, MiYu was calmed down after a few more pats then she sat back down ready to write, Kwangmin smiled and continued with the interview, GongChan glared at her while she was writing “Tch, what a weirdo” he murmured.

After the interview, “Thank you again for interviewing us” said CNU “We should be the one thanking you guys for doing the interview (^^)” said Kwangmin and CNU smiled at him. They continued to talk while MiYu was fixing the things, suddenly her notebook fell on the floor and GongChan ‘accidentally’ kicked it and it went under the table “Oops, sorry” he said with a grin on his face, MiYu didn’t bother to respond, she rolled her eyes and started reaching for the notebook but then, “I’ll get that for you” Jinyoung said as he started to reach for the notebook then, “Ah, here you go” he said as he gave the notebook to MiYu, she smiled and thanked him, Jinyoung smiled back and said “Anytime (^^)”which made her blush and look away, GongChan noticed it and he just rolled his eyes.

“Hey, we’re going out after the photoshoot, do you guys want to come?” asked CNU “To where?” asked Kwangmin “Club” Baro responded “Heh, sorry but clubs aren’t my thing” said MiYu “Aww, what a boring girl” said GongChan “Tch, you look so innocent on the outside but on the inside you’re actually a erted brat!” MiYu proclaimed, “I told you not to call me that!” GongChan responded “I’ll call you what I want to call you, you can’t make me!” MiYu yelled, “Why you... KLUTZ!” GongChan proclaimed, “BRAT!” MiYu responded and they gave each other a death glare

“Yah you kids! Stop fighting!” Jinyoung proclaimed and the two turned to him, “She/he started it!” they proclaimed in unison as they pointed at each other, “Argsh” said Jinyoung then, “MiYu, let’s go with them” said Kwangmin “EH!?” MiYu proclaimed, “Since when were you interested in clubbing?” she added “I’m not, but there will be a lot of stars there whom we can interview for the magazine” said Kwangmin “Uh, heh, fine” said MiYu “Yay~ you guys are going!” Sandeul proclaimed, “Only because Kwangmin is going” said MiYu “Hmm, I have a question for the two of you” said Baro “What?” Kwangmin and MiYu responded in unison. “Are you two... a couple?” he asked, “EH!?” the two cried as they looked at each other then they faced Baro “We’re not a couple” they said, “Really? Well you two look like one” he said, “Kwangmin and I are best friends ever since we were kids, and that’s all. We’re not a couple” said MiYu “Uh” Kwangmin said as he felt a little bit hurt but it’s true, they’re only best friends and nothing more. “Hmm... well then, I guess Jinyoung hyung has a chance” said Baro suddenly CNU hit him on the head, “Don’t say such useless things” he said “N-Ne~” said Baro and GongChan rolled his eyes.

Kwangmin and MiYu waited for B1A4 to finish with their photoshoot and when they were finished, they were off to the club.

When they arrived there, MiYu was annoyed with the loud music and the crowded people, “Argsh, so annoying!” she murmured then she and Kwangmin decided to find a seat. They were looking around and they recognized some stars that they’ve interviewed, then “Hey you two seemed bored, you should dance with the others” CNU said as he approached the two, “Uh we’re not really interested” said Kwangmin “Don’t tell me you guys just came to observe? It’s just too boring, come one MiYu-ssi, let’s dance!” Baro said as he pulled MiYu out of her seat, “Y-Yah, wait- Kwangmin!” she proclaimed but Kwangmin just waved her good bye, “YAH!” MiYu proclaimed.

                Meanwhile, GongChan was looking around when he saw MiYu at the dance floor looking clueless while she was surrounded by dancing people, “Heh” he said “What a stupid girl” he added as he continued to look at her, suddenly he smiled as he noticed that MiYu somehow looked cute when she was looking around then, “Uh, snap out of it GongChan Shik!” he proclaimed to himself as he looked away then he saw two guys whispering to each other while looking at MiYu “Uh?” he wondered.

                MiYu couldn’t take it anymore so she decided to go back to where Kwangmin was but when she got there, “Kwangmin?” she wondered as she noticed that Kwangmin was already gone. “Where did he go?” she asked herself then she started looking for him, “Darn it Kwangmin! Why did you suddenly leave?” she murmured as she brought out her phone and started calling Kwangmin but his phone was busy “Argsh” she murmured as she continued to look for him.

She looked clueless while looking around when suddenly, “Hey~” a guy said as he wrapped his arms around MiYu and it startled her “What the?” she said as she turned to him, “I’m Byunghun, and you are?” he said “Not interested now get your stupid arm off me” MiYu said as she removed the guy’s arm from her but he put it back, “There’s no need to be cranky, I’m just being friendly here” he said, “Friendly? Is this friendly to you? Placing your arm around some girl? Tch” said MiYu as she started to walk away but he got a hold of her wrist and he held it tight “Where do you think you’re going!?” he proclaimed, “Anywhere as long as you’re not there!” MiYu proclaimed, it made Byunghun slightly pissed that he suddenly pulled her towards him, “Yah, let go of me!” she proclaimed, “No way... you’re pretty even though you’re dressed like that” he said as he leaned forward but MiYu kept pushing him away

“SOMEONE HELP!” she cried but no one seemed to care, they were in a club with a lot of noise and it would still be useless if she cried out loud. She shut her eyes closed as Byunghun continued to lean forward when suddenly, “Get your dirty hands off her!” a guy proclaimed as he suddenly punched Byunghun which made him let go of MiYu and he fell on the floor with a bruise on his face, “What the? Why you... GongChan Shik!” he proclaimed as he pointed his finger at GongChan. MiYu opened her eyes and was shocked to see GongChan beside her, “Uh?” she wondered.

 “What the heck do you think you’re doing!?” Byunghun added as he stood up, “Yah Lee Byunghun, you’re messing with the wrong girl” GongChan said as he stood next to MiYu “What are you talking about?” said Byunghun,  GongChan suddenly placed his arms around MiYu’s waist which made her jump a little

 “Can’t you tell?” he said

“Uh?” both Byunghun and MiYu wondered

“She’s my girlfriend” GongChan added then he suddenly kissed MiYu on the cheek which made her go O[]O

(Play: My My by APink)


Author’s Note:  Here's another update, I hope you guys will like it :)))

I hope you guys will look forward to Chapter 3 (^^)

BTW, Sorry for the grammars and the typos; no one’s perfect right? (:

Remeber to Comment and Subscribe ;)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES. Credits to the real owner/s (: