Hawaii Love Challenge Part 2

Capturing Love ♥

Chapter 15

Everyone’s faces were like O[]O when they heard what MiYu said, GongChan didn’t know why, but he suddenly turned red while MiYu was hugging him from behind

Kwangmin himself wanted to cry “EH!?” but since he’s one of the hosts, he has to keep calm. “Wow, so MiYu-ssi picked GongChan-hyung over Jinyoung-hyung, so this means that the fourth pair will be GongChan Shik-Park MiYu pair and the fifth pair will be Jung Jinyoung-Lee Hana pair” said Kwangmin. Hana stood beside Jinyoung
“So Jinyoung-ssi, how did you feel when MiYu-ssi picked GongChan instead of you?” Yunho asked
“Well, I have to be honest, I feel upset but since it’s her choice, then I can’t go against it” Jinyoung replied calmly, he looked at MiYu and MiYu was apologizing to him, he just smiled and gave her a ‘thumbs up’ that meant “It’s okay”

“Now that we have our pairs, let the love challenge begin!” Minwoo proclaimed.

ROUND ONE: Volleyball game with a little twist

“For the first round, we will play the Volleyball game with a little twist, here the pairs will be playing volleyball but they will do it on water, which means they’ll have a hard time running around, they can stay on the platform for 5 seconds if they want to but after 5 seconds, the platform will open and if the player is still on the platform after 5 seconds, he/she will be dropped into the water, remember, only ONE player can stay on the Platform, two players aren’t allowed” said Yunho “So, Kwangmin-ssi, who will be the first two pairs that will play in this challenge?” asked Minwoo “ The first two pairs will be Cha Sun Woo-Cho Soo Min pair vs. Shin Dong Woo-Jang Yun Hee pair” Kwangmin responded

“Ooh, Shin woo-ssi’s a big man, do you think that the other pair will stand a chance against them?” Yunho asked, “I don’t know hyung, but let’s find out” said Kwangmin “Challenge Begin!” the three hosts proclaimed and they two pairs started playing.

While the pairs were playing, the other pairs were preparing for their turn. They decided to stay in the tent assigned to them; the pairs were staying in their own different tents.

The other pairs seem to get along while in GongChan and MiYu’s case, there was an awkward silence between them, no one bothered to talk when suddenly...

“Why did you pick me?” GongChan asked, “Heh, why did you pick me?” MiYu responded “Yah, I asked first!” GongChan proclaimed, “Well you were the one who picked me first!” MiYu responded, GongChan released a sigh and said “Fine, I picked you because I don’t want to get stuck with some random girl okay?” “Uh” MiYu said then she kept quiet, “Yah, I’ve said my reason, now it’s your turn!” he proclaimed, “Fine, I picked you because I don’t want to be a burden to Jinyoung-ssi, okay? I’m not even interested in this whole game or challenge or whatever you call this...” MiYu replied “Uh, heh then I guess picking me was the right thing to do” said GongChan “What do you mean by that?” MiYu wondered. “I’m not interested in this whole thing too even though the grand prize seems like ‘woah’ but then again, it’s just useless...” said GongChan “Uh, then shall we lose this challenge on purpose?” MiYu asked, GongChan turned to her and said “Why not?” then the two shook hands.

                Meanwhile, they weren’t aware that Minji was listening to their conversation, “Lose the game of purpose? Heh, I don’t think so” she said to herself then she decided to go to the PD.

“Shin Dong Woo-Jang Yun Hee pair won!” Yunho proclaimed, CNU and Yun Hee did a high five while Baro and Soo Min were a bit upset after losing the game, “That’s one point of the pair, now let’s move on to the next pair which will be... Lee Jung Hwan-Kim Eun Mi pair vs. Gong Chan Shik-Park MiYu pair” said Minwoo

“Let’s lose okay?” said MiYu and GongChan nodded his head, “Prepare to lose Channie!” Sandeul proclaimed, GongChan just rolled his eyes.

“Let the challenge be-” “HOLD UP!” Minji proclaimed and all of them turned to her “Uh?” Minji went near the three hosts and told them something, “What is she up to?” MiYu asked herself as she looked at her sister, then, Minji went back to her place.

“Looks like this show will become more interesting” said Yunho “And why is that hyung?” Minwoo asked “Because, the pair who will lose in this challenge will have a punishment!” Yunho proclaimed, “EH!?” all of the pairs proclaimed, MiYu face-palmed herself “I knew it!” she added, “And what do you think will be the punishment hyung?” asked Kwangmin “The punishment will be... the pair who placed in the last place will have to wear a silly costume and dance ‘Teach me how to Dougie’ in front of everyone in the Time Square here!” Yunho proclaimed and the contestants’ jaw dropped, “That is so embarrassing!” Soo Min proclaimed then she turned to Baro “Yah, we better win this!” she said “Oh sure!” Baro responded

“Woah, what a consequence but at least we’ll be able to see the pairs give their best in this challenge, so what do you say guys? Shall we let the challenge begin?” asked Kwangmin “Ne, Let the challenge begin!” the two responded and they started the game.

Sandeul served the ball and it was heading towards GongChan, he wasn’t planning on returning it but then MiYu suddenly appeared in front of him and smashed the ball to the other side and they were the first ones to get a point.

Sandeul went OoO for a moment, “Yah, I thought we were going to lose this?” GongChan asked, “Are you kidding me? Do you want to humiliate yourself in front of a crowd? Heh, there’s no way we’re going to lose” MiYu responded, “Uh?” GongChan wondered, MiYu turned to Minji and saw her smirk, “Heh, this is what you want right?” she said to herself and the game continued.

GongChan had no other choice but to give his best as well, since he doesn’t want to embarrass himself either. The others were shocked to see that GongChan and MiYu made a really good team and after a few smashes and returns...

“Gong Chan Shik-Park MiYu pair wins!” Yunho proclaimed and the two did a high five. “No way, we lost!?” Sandeul proclaimed, “Don’t worry, we’ll get them on the next round” Eun Mi responded. When they got to the shore, “Heh, who knew that the two of you would make a pretty good team” said Baro “Uh” the two said as they looked at each other then looked away

MiYu passed by Jinyoung who was already preparing because it was their turn “You did a pretty good job out there” he said, “Uh, thanks...” MiYu responded “Aren’t you going to wish us luck?” he said, MiYu smiled and said “Good Luck!” Jinyoung smiled back at her then he and Hana prepared themselves.

Inside the tent, “So we’ll shift from the losing plan to the winning plan?” GongChan asked, “Yep” MiYu replied then she drank her water, “Heh and I thought you weren’t interested in this game?” asked GongChan “I’m not interested in this game but since my sister plotted this, I have to do my best in order to win” MiYu responded, “Uh, then you should’ve picked Jinyoung-hyung to be your partner” said GongChan “Heh, I don’t think we can change partners anymore, besides... why would I do that? I hate to say it but you’re a good player yourself” said MiYu “Keh, I know” GongChan responded then he sat down “(-_-) Cocky brat” said MiYu then she sat down as well.

The two weren’t paying any attention at the game at all, MiYu was busy with her phone while GongChan was resting and listening to some music, suddenly

“WOAH!” they heard the others proclaim in awe, the two were curious and decided to go outside

“Woah! Did you see that? Jung Jinyoung's serve was really powerful!” Yunho proclaimed, “I know right? Looks like the other pairs are going to have a hard time facing up to him” said Kwangmin. They all looked at Jinyoung and noticed the serious face he had, MiYu also noticed his fiery eyes “Uh” she said.

After a few more smashes and returns, “Jung Jinyoung-Lee Hana pair wins! And this is amazing, I mean, look at the score 21-0, omo, looks like Cho Soo Min doesn’t look a bit happy at all” said Yunho, in Soo Min’s case

“Darn it, we can’t lose, we have to stay out of the last place!” she said to Baro, “Don’t worry, we’ll get them on the next round” said Baro.
When Jinyoung got out of the shore, he spotted MiYu looking at him, “Shocked?” he asked while flashing his smile, MiYu wanted to blush but she controlled herself “You bet” she replied, “Heh” Jinyoung said then he went to his tent to dry off.

For Round One, the pair who got the most points was Jung Jinyoung-Lee Hana pair with 5 points, followed by Gong Chan Shik-Park MiYu pair with 4 points, Shin Dong Woo-Jang Yun Hee with 3 points, Cha Sun Woo-Cho Soo Min with 2 points and Lee Jung Hwan-Kim Eun Mi with 1 point.

“I can’t believe this, we’re behind already O[]O” Eun Mi said, “At least we’re not in the last place” Soo Min said as she felt relieved, “Can you believe it? Channie and MiYu-ssi are ahead of CNU-hyung” said Sandeul “MiYu-ssi’s a strong competition, same with Channie” said Baro.

“So there we have the rankings for the first round with Jung Jinyoung-Lee Hana pair in the lead, but do you think these ranks will change on the second round?” Kwangmin asked, “I think so since Gong Chan Shik-Park MiYu team are also strong, so maybe it will” said Minwoo “The second round will continue after a short break” said Yunho and they went to commercial.

During the break, “Hey, you okay?” Kwangmin asked as he sat next to MiYu “Uh, yeah. By the way, good job in the host thing, you know, you’re good at it” said MiYu “Heh, I know” said Kwangmin and MiYu gave him a poker face, “Heh... but I don’t get it, why are you suddenly fired up in this challenge? I mean, you’re not even interested in this right?” asked Kwangmin “Heh, I’m not fired up. I just don’t want to lose and you know how I am when I don’t want to lose” said MiYu “Oh, right... you don’t give up easily, heh, well I guess Jinyoung-hyung and you will have a strong competition. I’m looking forward to that ^^” said Kwangmin “Heh” said MiYu, then

“Yah Kwangmin, we’re back in 2 minutes!” Minwoo called, “Oh, that’s my cue. Talk to you later” Kwangmin said as he stood up and went to the other two.

ROUND TWO: Sand Castle Building

“In this round, the pairs will have to build a sand castle” said Yunho “Sand castle? That seems a bit childish hyung” said Minwoo “I know, but they’re not building a sand castle like how kids do” said Yunho “Well, how will they do it?” asked Kwangmin, “Well, first is they have to build a sand castle without using any water. They can use other things like a cup, or something but they can’t use WATER!” Yunho proclaimed, “How will the sand castle be formed if there’s no water?” asked Kwangmin “I don’t know, but this sure is a great time to test the pair’s teamwork and creative mind... so what do you say guys? Shall we begin the challenge?” asked Yunho, “Okay!” the others responded, “CHALLENGE BEGIN!” the three hosts proclaimed and the challenge started.

Baro and Soo Min pair:
                “How are we supposed to build a sand castle when we’re not allowed to use water?” Baro asked, “I have an idea, quick, grab that container” Soo Min said as she pointed at an empty container, Baro nodded his head and did what she said.

GongChan and MiYu pair:
                “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” GongChan asked as he turned to MiYu, MiYu nodded her head. Instead of starting to build a sand castle, the two decided to walk around and look for something they can use.

“What are GongChan and MiYu doing? They’re supposed to build a sand castle but instead, they chose to roam around?” said Minwoo then “Woah! Looks like Jung Jinyoung-Lee Hana pair will come in first again!” Kwangmin proclaimed, they all turned to Jinyoung and noticed that he was starting to build their castle and it was in a perfect form. “Jinyoung surely is amazing” said CNU and Yun Hee nodded her head in agreement.

After 15 minutes, “WOAH! It’s done already!” Yunho proclaimed as they turned to Jinyoung and Hana and they were able to build a sand castle without using any water, “Woah, seriously...” said Baro “yah! Stop getting distracted!” Soo Min proclaimed, “Yes ma’am!” Baro responded and he continued to build theirs.

Suddenly, “Uh, look who’s back from their strolling” Minwoo said as he turned to GongChan and MiYu who were carrying a lot of stuff with them. The camera focused on the two and... “Wait, is that... mud?” Yunho asked as he saw GongChan using the mud to stick that castle together and after 10 minutes

“Viola!” MiYu proclaimed and she and GongChan stood up. “Woah~” the others were amazed to see the castle that the two built; it was larger than the castle that Jinyoung built.

“Nobody said that we can’t use mud right?” said MiYu “Heh, seriously MiYu...” Kwangmin said to himself as he was impressed because of what MiYu did.

10 minutes later, “Time’s up!” Yunho proclaimed and the pairs stopped what they were doing and stood behind the sand castles that they built. “We sure have some pretty good looking sand castles here but let’s see which one will attract our judges, Ms. Park Minji and Mr. Jung Yunho the most” said Minwoo. Minji and Yunho were looking at the sand castles, they found them interesting, when Minji got to MiYu and GongChan’s castle, “You’re impressive, you know that” she said to MiYu “Heh, of course, this is what you want me to do, right? Impress you?” MiYu responded, Minji smirked at her and looked at the others.

Moments later, the two judges made their minds up, “The winner for the sand castle contest is... GongChan Shik-Park MiYu pair!” Yunho proclaimed, “Yes!” the two silently proclaimed while Jinyoung and the rest clapped for them.

Rankings:

1st Place

Gong Chan Shik-Park MiYu pair

7 points

2nd Place

Jung Jinyoung-Lee Hana pair

6 points

3rd Place

Shin Dong Woo-Jang Yun Hee pair

5 points

4th Place

Cha Sun Woo-Cho Soo Min pair & Lee Jung Hwan-Kim Eun Mi pair

4 points

“Lee Jung Hwan-Kim Eun Mi pair is now tied up with Cha Sun Woo-Cho Soo Min pair while Gong Chan Shik-Park MiYu pair is now in the lead!” Kwangmin proclaimed. “I wonder what the rankings will be in the other rounds to come” said Minwoo and for the next few rounds, the competition between Jung Jinyoung-Lee Hana pair and Gong Chan Shik-Park MiYu pair sure is extreme!” Yunho proclaimed and the other two nodded their heads.

ROUND THREE-Winner: Jung Jinyoung-Lee Hana Pair
Rankings:

1st Place

Jung Jinyoung-Lee Hana pair

10 points

2nd Place

Gong Chan Shik-Park MiYu pair

8 points

3rd Place

Shin Dong Woo-Jang Yun Hee pair

7 points

4th Place

 Lee Jung Hwan-Kim Eun Mi pair

6 points

5th Place

Cha Sun Woo-Cho Soo Min pair

5 points

ROUND FOUR-Winner: Gong Chan Shik-Park MiYu pair
Rankings:

1st Place

Gong Chan Shik-Park MiYu pair

15 points

2nd Place

Jung Jinyoung-Lee Hana pair

12 points

3rd Place

Shin Dong Woo-Jang Yun Hee pair

10 points

4th Place

Cha Sun Woo-Cho Soo Min pair

7 points

5th Place

Lee Jung Hwan-Kim Eun Mi pair

6 points

-LUNCH BREAK-

“Can you believe this? We’re in the last place (-_-)” Sandeul said to Eun Mi, “Like I said, let’s give our best, okay?” said Eun Mi “Okay” Sandeul responded and he continued eating. “Here” Yunho said as he fed Minji some of his food, “Thanks” Minji said and she took a bite of it, MiYu rolled her eyes and murmured “I can’t believe this” “Aww, is our MiYu jealous because no one’s feeding her?” Soo Min teased, MiYu gave her a glare then, “Here” Jinyoung said as he offered MiYu some of his food “Uh?” MiYu wondered, “Come on, it’s delicious” said Jinyoung but MiYu just stared at the food, then “She doesn’t eat fish, here” Kwangmin said as he offered his food “Uh?” all of them wondered, the two boys were offering their food to MiYu but she didn’t take a bite

GongChan rolled his eyes and continued eating, then “Is our Channie going to offer his food to MiYu-ssi as well? (¬‿¬)” Baro said with a grin on his face, GongChan swallowed his food and said “Why would I do that? She has hands so she can eat by herself” then continued eating, MiYu glared at him and she continued eating as well, ignoring Kwangmin and Jinyoung's offer.

Minji looked at GongChan and said to herself “He’s an interesting kid” then she continued eating as well.

After lunch, they were given 30 minutes to rest and to prepare for the next round, when MiYu entered the tent she was shocked to see GongChan topless, she went like O_O first, GongChan noticed her and turned to her, “What?” he said, MiYu covered her eyes and proclaimed “PUT SOME SHIRT ON WILL YOU!” “Heh, no way, it’s too hot” GongChan responded, “MWO!?” MiYu proclaimed, she accidentally took her hands off her eyes as she raised it and was about to hit GongChan but then she put it back to her eyes again, “WEAR A SHIRT NOW!” she proclaimed, “I told you, I don’t want to” GongChan responded, “Yah, you better put a shirt now or else I’ll-” but before MiYu could finish what she was saying, GongChan suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him and they were only a few inches apart, GongChan removed MiYu’s hand from her eyes and their eyes met

“Uh” MiYu said as she was starting to blush, GongChan smirked and said “Or else you’ll what?” MiYu was frozen for a while; they were in like that position for a few seconds until

“Darn it, Park MiYu, snap out of it!” she proclaimed in her thoughts, MiYu shook her head and she suddenly hit GongChan’s forehead with hers and he fell on the ground

“OUCH!” he proclaimed, “Or else I’ll do that or maybe even worse!” MiYu responded, “Now go put a stupid shirt on!” she added and then left the tent. GongChan was rubbing his forehead, he couldn’t believe that MiYu actually hit him, if it was some other girl, she would’ve kissed him already but MiYu didn’t, “Heh, she sure is something” he said as he put his shirt on and after that, went outside.

When he got outside, he saw Jinyoung and CNU talking and went near them, “Hey” he said, “He- what happened to your forehead?” CNU asked as he noticed GongChan’s red forehead, “Uh, oh, I bumped my head on the table, but it’s fine now” GongChan replied as he tried to cover it with his bangs, “So I guess the two of you are going to have a head to head competition huh” said CNU “Well I’m not doing anything, it’s that Park MiYu who is always the one giving her best” said GongChan “Really? I think the two of you make a pretty good team” said Jinyoung “Uh” said GongChan then, “Argsh, hyung is just saying that because he’s jealous because MiYu-ssi picked Channie over him” Baro inserted and Sandeul nodded his head

“Uh, heh, you two...” Jinyoung said and he messed up their hairs then, “Okay guys, better be prepared for the next round” said Yunho “Uh, ne” the guys responded.

After 5 minutes, they were on air again, “And we’re back to Love Challenge: Hawaii Edition” the three hosts proclaimed, “The first four rounds were incredible and let’s make sure that the next round will be!” said Kwangmin “So Minwoo, what do you think will happen to the 5th Round?” he asked as he turned to Minwoo “Well Kwangmin, for the 5th round, we will have the racing challenge where in the  guys will have to ride the jet skis and rescue their girl partners who are tied to the poles that are 10 feet away from them, the first pair who reaches the shore and clicks on the buzzer will receive the perfect score which is 5 points, the rest will get 3 points” said Minwoo, “That sounds easy. So shall we?” asked Yunho “Ne~ Let the Challenge Begin!” the three proclaimed.

ROUND 5: Damsel in distress Challenge

The guys positioned themselves on their jet skis and when the buzzer sounded, they started to drive. Jinyoung was in the lead when suddenly, “What’s this? Gong Chan Shik and Shin Dong Woo are catching up!’ Yunho proclaimed, MiYu noticed that GongChan was almost near

“Argsh, yah! Hurry up, I’m getting tired over here!” she proclaimed, moments later, GongChan reached her and started to untie her, Jinyoung did the same with Hana and CNU and the others also caught up.

“Yes!” GongChan proclaimed as he finished untying MiYu. MiYu hopped on the jet ski and the two of them drove back to shore

“Looks like GongChan Shik-Park MiYu pair are going to win this round!” Kwangmin proclaimed, “Hold on, I don’t think so, look” Minwoo said as he saw Jinyoung catching up. MiYu looked back and saw him, “Drive faster!” she proclaimed, “Hold on tight” GongChan said and MiYu tightened her grip. GongChan speeded up a little but Jinyoung was able to catch up with them “Are we going to have a tie here?” asked Yunho, suddenly the two arrived at the shore on the same time and the buzzer was only a few meters away from them

GongChan was in the lead but suddenly, he fell and Jinyoung was able to reach the buzzer first and pressed it

“And we have a winner! Jung Jinyoung-Lee Hana pair wins this round!” Kwangmin proclaimed

Rankings:

1st Place

Gong Chan Shik-Park MiYu pair

18 points

2nd Place

Jung Jinyoung-Lee Hana pair

17 points

3rd Place

Shin Dong Woo-Jang Yun Hee pair

12 points

4th Place

Cha Sun Woo-Cho Soo Min pair

10 points

5th Place

Lee Jung Hwan-Kim Eun Mi pair

9 points

“Are you okay?” MiYu asked as she approached GongChan, “I’m fine but we didn’t come in first” GongChan responded, “Don’t worry, we’re still in the lead by 1 point” said MiYu

“Ooh, too close. Looks like GongChan Shik-Park MiYu pair are still in the lead even though Jung Jinyoung-Lee Hana pair came in first in this round” said Yunho “Do you guys think that Gong Chan Shik-Park MiYu pair will win this challenge?” he asked “I don’t know hyung but since the Final Round is next and I have to admit, it’s not an easy round at all since the total points is 10 points!” Minwoo proclaimed, “10 points? So only the winner will get the points right?” asked Kwangmin “Ne and we will soon find out which pair gets to grab the GRAND PRIZE which is $50,000 and a dinner date in Café Sweet, so what do you say guys, shall we?” said Yunho “Ne~ CHALLENGE BEGIN!” the three of them proclaimed

FINAL ROUND

“I can’t believe that we’re in the Final Round already, I have to say all of the pairs did a really good job during the past rounds especially the two pairs who are having a fierce rivalry already” said Yunho “Ne~ but I have to say, I feel bad for the pair who are in the last place right now...” said Minwoo

In Sandeul’s case “NO WAY! WE’RE IN THE LAST PLACE!? O[]O” he proclaimed, “We have to win the Final Round if we don’t want to humiliate ourselves” said Eun Mi, then “All the girls, please follow Ms. Park Minji!” the PD proclaimed, “Uh, okay” the girls separated from their partners and went with Minji

“What? Are we going to rescue them again?” Baro asked as he and the others gathered “Yah hyung! Can you please let us win this round? I mean, I don’t want to embarrass myself! T^T” Sandeul cried to Jinyoung “Well, I don’t even know if we’ll win this round since *looks at GongChan* they’re in it to win it too” Jinyoung responded, “Channie, please pity your hyung~ T_T” Sandeul said as he turned to GongChan “Mian, I don’t think I can tell that weirdo Park MiYu to purposely lose since she doesn’t want to lose herself” said GongChan “AIGOOOO T_T” Sandeul cried, then

“Guys! Prepare yourselves!” the PD proclaimed, “Ne~” the guys responded and they followed him.

“For the Final Round the guys will have to ride a bicycle to the mountain side, when they reached the check point, they have to look for their girl partners who are being hidden in the woods, in order to find them, they have to answer the riddles that they found on the trunk of the trees and if they got it right, then they would be given more clues on to where their partners are hidden” said Yunho “Sounds tricky” said Minwoo “But it doesn’t end there, once the pair are now together, they have to climb the post and then go through the zip line, after going through the zip line, they have to run to the check point that is found a few meters away from where they will land and when they reached the check point, they will get the piece of cloth that the staff would give them, it would be used as a flag, the first pair who are able to raise their flag on the pole, wins” Yunho added “Woah, that really is a tricky one, uh, hyung... where’s Kwangmin?” asked Minwoo “Well Minwoo, Kwangmin is now with the guys who are on their bicycles already and waiting for him to give the signal” Yunho responded, “Oh” said Minwoo

The guys were waiting for Kwangmin to give his signal; he was playing with them at first which caused the guys to be more nervous then, “Ready... set... GO!” he proclaimed and the guys immediately rode on their bicycles

“Woah~ look at them go!” Minwoo proclaimed, “Yah Kwangmin! Who’s in the lead?” Minwoo asked, Kwangmin signaled that CNU was in the lead, “Looks like Shin Dong Woo is in the lead” said Yunho “Figures since he is more muscular than the others” said Minwoo. There were cameras everywhere in the woods.

Baro’s case:

He was able to find a piece of paper tied to the trunk, he stopped and grabbed it

“What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats”

Baro kept thinking, then “Ah! RIVER!” he shouted, suddenly a piece of paper was dropped, he picked it up and read the note: “Take 15 steps to the right then walk straight ahead” and he did what the note told him.

CNU’s case:

“What is in seasons, seconds, centuries and minutes but not in decades, years or days?”

“The letter ‘N’!” he shouted and a note was dropped, he picked it up, read it and followed the directions.

After answering a few more riddles, “YAH! OVER HERE!” MiYu proclaimed as she saw GongChan, GongChan heard her and went near her, “You’re tied to a tree? Heh, they sure like to tie you girls on to something huh” he said, “Shut up and untie me” said MiYu “Heh, okay2x” GongChan responded and he began to untie MiYu, after untying her...

“Let’s go” MiYu said and the two of them ran towards the post, they climbed it and the staffs who stayed there, started to help them so they can go through the zip line, they were all set when “Uh oh” GongChan said as he looked down, “What’s wrong?” asked MiYu “I... I can’t go through this” he said, “What? Look this is no time for jokes, we’re in the lead, now let’s go” MiYu said as she grabbed GongChan but then he let go, “I can’t!” he proclaimed, “Eh?” MiYu wondered, then

“MiYu-ssi!” they turned to the other side and saw the other pairs getting ready, “Yah, we have to go!” she said to GongChan “I told you, I can’t!” GongChan responded, then “Channie, don’t worry, it’s like a slide but you get to do it on air!” Sandeul proclaimed, “Yeah, just forget about your fear of heights and do it!” Jinyoung added, MiYu heard what they said and she turned to GongChan “You’re afraid of heights?” she asked and GongChan kept quiet, “Uh” she said suddenly, she held GongChan’s hand, he was surprised and he turned to her

“Don’t worry okay? I’m here, I won’t let go, got that?” she said, “But-” “Yah, if you don’t get to face your fears now, I don’t know what will happen to you in the future” said MiYu “Uh” GongChan said then he tightened his grip on MiYu’s hand, “Promise that you won’t let go, okay?” he asked, MiYu smiled and nodded her head and the two slid down the zip line, the others also followed.

Meanwhile, the three hosts were able to reach the check point, “Look! They’re all here!” Minwoo proclaimed as he saw the five pairs running to the staffs and getting the cloth

“Looks like it’s going to be a hard time identifying who will win the last round” said Yunho, “Ah! GongChan Shik-Park MiYu are in the lead but... what the? Their flag’s stuck in the middle and looks like Jung Jinyoung-Lee Hana are catching up!” said Kwangmin “No look, they got it and it’s...” said Minwoo “It’s...” said Kwangmin “THE WINNER IS...” said Yunho

***

“CHEERS!” all of them proclaimed as they did a toast and the guys started drinking, MiYu just covered her nose while the older ones were drinking their beers, she couldn’t take the smell any more so she stood up and left. Jinyoung spotted her leaving, he decided to follow her.

                Outside, “Hey” Jinyoung said as he went near her, “Uh, congratulations ^^” she said, “Why do you look so happy? Aren’t you upset that you lost?” he asked, “Uh, well I didn’t really care about winning, I just don’t want to be placed last that way we won’t be able to embarrass ourselves” MiYu replied, “Oh, I see” Jinyoung responded and there was a silence between them...

“So...” both of them said together, “Uh, you go first” said Jinyoung “So... you get to go on a dinner date with Lee Hana-ssi” said MiYu “Hmm, that is what everyone is expecting but... we’re not” said Jinyoung “What do you mean?” asked MiYu “I found out that she has a boyfriend and since I don’t want to be a third wheel in their relationship, I’ve decided to let her and her boyfriend go on that date” Jinyoung replied, “Then, the $50,000?” MiYu wondered, “We decided to donate it to an orphanage” Jinyoung replied, “Uh, heh, you sure are something” said MiYu, “I know” Jinyoung responded and MiYu gave him a glare but he just smiled back which made MiYu blush and turn away from him

Suddenly, “YAH!” they heard someone call, they turned around and saw GongChan walking towards them, “Stupid brat, he’s ruining the moment (-_-)” MiYu said in her thoughts, “Hyung, can I talk to her for a moment?” he asked, “Uh sure, I’ll go back inside” Jinyoung said then he left. When he was already gone, “Hey klutz” said GongChan “What?” MiYu said in an irritated tone, “Heh, relax. I just want to say...” said GongChan “Say what?” she asked, “say... t-t-t-thanks” GongChan said in a low voice, “Mwo? I didn’t hear you there” said MiYu “I said I want to say T-Thanks” GongChan responded but MiYu wanted to hear him louder so she continued to tell him that she couldn’t hear him, then

“THANK YOU OKAY!?” he proclaimed, MiYu smirked and said “Heh, better, but... why did you want to thank me anyway?” she asked, “Well, a while ago... you know, at the zip line...” said GongChan “Oh, right...” she said then she kept quiet. She didn’t know why but she suddenly felt nervous

“What the heck? Why am I nervous all of the sudden? What’s wrong with me? I shouldn’t be like this, I know... I’ll just tell him that I’ll go back inside...” she said to herself

“Yah, I’m-” but before she could continue what she was saying, the other heel of her sandal suddenly broke and she was about to fall but luckily, GongChan was able to catch her and now, their eyes met and their faces were near to each other

“Uh” they said as both of them blushed.

(Play: We Met For The First Time by G.Na and Whee Sung)


Author’s Note: Christmas Update, LOL MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! :3

Hope you guys enjoyed thi Chapter!

I hope you guys will look forward to Chapter 16(^^)

BTW, Sorry for the grammars and the typos; no one’s perfect right? (:

Remeber to Comment and Subscribe ;)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES. Credits to the real owner/s (: