Chapter 11

Straitjacketed

I woke up feeling groggy. My head hurt a lot, and so did my neck, because I wasn't exactly resting in a comfortable position. 

I was seated on a simple wooden chair in a small room. The room was empty except for me, and three other guys in hoodies talking in one corner with their backs turned towards me. I realized that I was tied down to the chair, and began to panic. Who were these guys? Why was I kidnapped? What did I do?

I struggled against the ropes as I tried to escape, to no avail. The ropes were around me were tied too well. After a few tries I gave up and wanted to cry. That's when I heard the guys speaking. They were talking quietly, but it was audible enought that I could hear them if I strained my ears a bit.

"We got the wrong guy!" said one of them.

"What do you mean we got the wrong guy?" said another.

"I mean that's not Lee Byunghun!" said the first one.

"Yes it is. You said the guy had purple hair," argued the third.

"I did. But this guy's too tall to be Lee Byunghun. Although I bet that's who he was talking to before we ambushed him," said the first.

They all turned their heads to look at me. All three had handsome faces and had angry, frustrated looks on their faces. I was absolutely terrified. They looked like the kind of guys who would kill without a second thought. Suddenly, I remembered Lee Byunghun, and the thought made me sick.

The three guys approached me slowly. With every step they made, I felt even more nervous and scared. I started sweating like crazy and I started struggling against the bonds that held me once again. They were drawing closer. I ignored the pain in my wrists and continued to try and untie the ropes, to no avail.

The guys were standing in front of me now, looking down on me. "So, you're not Lee Byunghun?" asked one of them. I shook my head.

"Where is he?" asked another. I pursed my lips and tried to hold back my tears, and didn't answer. 

"Look, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. I'll ask again, do you know where he is?" he asked. 

"I already told you, I don't know," I said. I saw one guy raise his hand, and the next thing I felt was a stinging feeling on the left side of my face. I screamed in pain and the three guys just laughed at me.

 

Changjo's POV

Ricky and I were at a coffee shop, trying to calm ourselves down with our favorite drinks. We still couldn't believe what L.Joe told us. And the fact that Chanhee was on his side. I was getting a headache. Suddenly my phone beeped. I looked at the screen and saw that it was a message from L.Joe.

From: L.Joe

To: Changjo

Chanhee's been kidnapped. Trying to find him. Call Sunho and the cops. 

"We need to go," I told Ricky as I stood up.

"Why? What's up?" he asked.

"Chanhee's in trouble. C'mon we need to go!" I said. Ricky stood up quickly, and we ran out of the coffee shop.

 

L.Joe's POV

As soon as I saw Chanhee in trouble I ran towards him. But when I got to him, it was too late. I hailed a cab and ordered him to follow the car. Fortunately Chanhee's kidnappers didn't seem to think that they were being followed. To be sure I told the driver to stay at a safe distance. The car weaved through streets, making turns here and there, until we got to a sketchy part of the city.

The buildings, which looked like they were apartments were abandoned and looked like they weren't exactly structurally stable. The houses around as well didn't seem to be occupied. The grass on their lawns were overgrown. Grass started growing from the cracks on the curb as well.

The car stopped in front of one builing., which had a heavily vandalized wall. I saw the men step out and enter the building and carry Chanhee's limp body along with them. I payed the cab driver, got out and followed the men inside. I couldn't tell where they had gone, until I heard footsteps from upstairs. I followed them, making sure not to make any noise. I occasionally stopped and listened for any sounds.When I got to the fourth floor everything was silent. I started looking through every unit, all of which were empty. Suddenly I head someone scream my name from one of the units above. That was definitely Chanhee's voice. I ran out of the unit I was searching and made my way up the stairs.

 

Chanhee's POV

I groaned in pain as one of the guys punched me in the face. I tasted something metallic in my mouth, and knew that it was blood. "L.Joe!" I cried, even though I knew he couldn't possibly hear me.

"I'm getting tired of this," said one guy, as he got out a gun from his pocket. He placed the point of the gun under my chin, forcing me to look up. At that moment, tears started falling down on my face. "I will ask you one more time. Where is Lee Byunghun?" he said.

"What's it to you anyway?" I said.

"He killed my brother!" the guy screamed. "Now tell me where he is!"

Suddenly the door slammed open, revealing L.Joe. I was absolutely relieved to see him, until I remembered that one of them had a gun. Two of the guys rushed at L.Joe and a fistfight ensued. L.Joe threw one guy across the wall and knocked him unconscious, and kicked the other into the hallway, where we heard something crash.

The one who had the gun, untied me from the chair, and used me as a human shield, the gun pointed at my head. "If you so much as move from that spot, your friend's brain here is gonna get blown up," he threatened L.Joe. He dragged me until we were at the doorframe. Suddenly, he turned the gun on L.Joe and pulled the trigger.

L.Joe dodged the bullet, charged towards us, and knocked us both down. The guy let go of me and the gun he was holding when he got knocked down. I ran for the gun and grabbed it from the floor. L.Joe and he were engaged in a struggle. I made my way to them and hit them guy in the head with the gun. That stunned him for a moment, and L.Joe brought his fist down on his face, knocking him unconscious.

"Chanhee!" said L.Joe, as he ran over to hug me. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry Chanhee-"

"I'm okay. I'm okay," I said. I pulled him close, and kissed him.

"Chanhee," said L.Joe as he suddenly fell on his knees. That's when I noticed the red stain on his uniform.

 

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: So chapter 11 is up :) I hope you liked this chapter. Please tell me what you thought of it by commenting down below, and also please upvote :> I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 Thank you OuO Byeeeeeeeeeee -u-