3.0: Karma's play (for us)

♥ Love like ours || Jihan & Meanie one-shot collections ♥ || • • • ♡2yearsAnniversary♡• • •
Key:
Bold means English words
Italics are thought processes 

Why is that, that karma always seved everyone their just dessert?

And was karma, punishing Jihoon, for trying to set his best friend up?

And why, did his karma, come in the form of Choi Seungcheol?


"This can't be legal, can it be?" Jihoon half whisperes, half groans, as he ducks out of view, just in time. Lee Jihoon,  since when did you resort to stalking? Wait, this isn't technically stalking, I'm hiding from view, his view-

"Don't worry, no-one else saw you," A deep husky voice suggests, earning a yelp and a whine from the boy beside him. 

"Wo-Wonwoo? What was that for?" Jihoon enquires slapping the older and taller boy across his arms, in annoyance.

The said boy, starts laughing slowly at first but gradually turning into a form of dark chuckle.

"Stop, you sound like some witch," Jihoon replies, after a minute of silently judging the mentality of his friend, who was supposed to be his hyung. Yeah right, Hyung, more like dongsaeng, how immature can he get?

"I may sound like a witch, but you can't deny my ninja powers of knowing you'll be here... off all places," Wonwoo counter argues.

Jihoon snorts, "Well... yeah you can say that. How did you even find me here, though?*

*I helped hyung~" Another voice replies, in Wonwoo's stead.

"Mingyu? But how'd you-"

"Love provides you with lessons that nothing else can. I know as much as you run away from Seungcheol hyung, you do have the spark of curiosty whenever you secretly, gaze at him,"

"Only, it's not a secret because we all know about it," Wonwoo helpfully, very helpfully adds in.

"But... what I don't understand is why you are secr-"

"I'm not stalking him!"

"..." A momentry silence falls upon the trio as Jihoon realises his words, before the couple start gwaffing at their friend who seems to be left dumbfounded.

Just what have I done?!

"Who even mentioned stalking hyung?"

"Stalking? Whose stalking who?" An eager voice, new to the conversation, enquires coming in from nowhere.

Needless to say Jihoon felt like dying a second time since being caught on his stakeout. And being the little ray of sunshine tough boy he was, he looked away before replying, "No-one was talking  to you Coups,"

"But, I was speaking, to Wonwoo, and Mingyu," Seungcheol counter argues. 

Jihoon huffs but does not argue back. Sassy Seunghceol, huh? Well, that's new, Boo must be teaching him.

"Hyung, did you call Seungcheol hyung, Coups? Or-"

"It doesn't matter, I'm off, bye boys" Seungcheol answers cutting Meanie off and walking off just as he had come quick and before Jihoon can even register what had happened, he disappears from sight.

"Why is hyung acting so distant lately... Jihoonie, did you say something to him?"

Jihoon gazes dumbfoundedly at the spot, which had been occupied by Seungcheol.

"Hyung?" Mingyu calls lightly, shaking Jihoon from his wake.

"Seung-"

"He's gone hyung. Did you say anything to him? Why hasn't he been speaking to you? It's been happening for a while, right?"

Jihoon bites his lip unsure of the very answer himself, he shrugs, while still looking at the gravel floor.

"Hyung?" Mingyu sighs, realising it was pointless asking.

What, if he's already moved on?

~<*~*>~

Ever since his fateful encounter where his stakeout nearly came to light, Jihoon has not been able to think about anything other than Seungcheol, but that did not matter to anyone or anything. Even though Jihoon tries, and he tries a heck of a lot, to not fall for the elder there's something about him that pulls him in, lures him to fnd out more about this so called, 'sick-in-love', admirer. They say, the heart grows fond, the more you try to pull away from something. So it was the invetiable that Jihoon would and had to gradually fall in love (could you call it love?) with Seungcheol.

So why didn't Jihoon just admit he was in love? Well, his life wasn't all that simple, truth be told. He did not simply want to live because he had been confessed to, why? Because what would that make him? A robot? A brainlesss senseless, walking taking, jumble of limbs? He has a voice along with it he can also think for himself hence why if he ever fell in love he wanted it to be based on his opinions and his alone. Every time Seungcheol would try to talk to him he would naturally run away because he did not want to fall in love with the idea that someone loves him. But everyone who runs has to naturally come to a halt, a stop, and at times, you also have mini or long rests, a breakdown is also possible. And that's what happened to Jihoon. He had a complete breakdown of realisation... well kind of. He realised that he had some feelings, not sure what, but something exisited for the admirer who did not even bother, hiding his growing love for the younger boy. He was growing to admire his admirer's antics and tactics. But he wouldn't let his feelings, whatever they were, take over his moral rights and his original opinions. Because Lee Jihoon sees things through, from start to finish.

 

The next time Jihoon meets Seungcheol is when the boys are having a truth or day game over at Jisoo's house, something of the unavoidable, you can say. No one says no to Angel Jeonghan, or Gentleman Jisoo, for that argument's sake.

The boys all stumble into Jisoo's and Jeonghan's apartment and one by one crash into their choice of furniture or if not choose the floor. Of the 13 boys, 12 were all seated and present and only one more, the main character of the evening in fact was still missing. Seungcheol.

Jihoon was squished in between the lovebirds who were Soonyoung and Seokmin while he over looked the other boys playing around and chatting. This was their first offical get together since exam preperation was all over and the summer was not far away.

Just when Jihoon was about to get up and go for a loo break, the bell rings and he suddenly feels the weight of 11 eyes on him but he stares straight at the door, daring someone to open it.

"I-I'll get the door," Soonyoung suggests, getting up and away from the glaring child beside him.

Seungcheol comes in dripping from the wet and hard down pour, he takes his jumper off and whipsers a, "I'll be back," before quickly sliping to the downstairs rest room to get dried up.

Jihoon, who had been watching Seungcheol's every moves, gets up all of a sudden, causing Seokmin who under then had his head resting on his friend's lap, topples over onto the floor. Which, unfortunately, went unnoticed by Jihoon who has a stiff glare on his face as he takes his coat off and gives it without uttering a word to Soonyoung. Soonyoung, as though understanding exactly what Jihoon was thinking, walks over to the bathroom and passes it to Seungcheol who comes out with nothing but a plain (soaked) tee and black skinny jeans, not that Jihoon was staring or anything.

"Hyung, take this, it's Jiho-"

"I'm alright thanks," Seungcheol replies, earning a whine from Seokmin who had resumed to place his head on Jihoon's lap, which until now Jihoon was lightly patting, until Seungcheol's reply that is. Because after he began to grab it as his knuckles turned white slowly from the impact.

"Hyung!"

Jihoon suddenly lets go but continues (not so subtly) to glare at the reason behind his obvious anger. Seungcheol avoids Jihoon's eyes and goes and sits down. Planning to avoid the younger boy all night long.

~<*~*>~

The night whizzes past and before long it is already 11:40 and so the game begins.

"The bottle spins and on whooooo might it land on?" Diva Boo, other wise known as MC Boo Seungkwan, questions as they all sit around the living room, watching carefully all wishing for the same thing: Do not land on me!

"Dun Dun Dun! It lands, on Jihoonie Hyung! What will it be?"

Jihoon glares, at the uninvited suspense as everyone watches him, in awe,"Dare,"

"Well, we already made a list of questions for our dearest Jihoonie, so pick a number!"

"5?"

"Okay, so pick another number, which is allocate to everyone of us, and whichever member it is, you have to confess one thing to them!" Soonyoung, interjects raising the stakes of the game.

"1" He answers, disintrested.

"..."

"I haven't got al-"

"Seungcheol hyung,"

"What?"

"It landed on Seungcheol hyung,"

Jihoon stares ahead, at nothing. It had landed on the one person who made him feel so many different feelings throughout his entire exisitance. 

"Hyung, you don't nee-"

"I'll do it,"

"Hyung?"

"I said I'll confess," Jihoon replies, his lips forming a tight line as he closes his eyes, and slowly walks over to Seungcheol. With the help, of Vernon, he squats down, eyes still firmly shut. He takes a deep breath, "I'll confess everything from the start to right now."

Silence follows, leaving Jihoon to feel his breathing become unsteady as he begins to spill his heart.

"The first ever time we got introduced to each other and you said you loved me, it felt like empty words you were just saying it for the hype of it all. To get a reaction, atleast... that's what I believed, hence why I didn't reply. But the more and more you told me, you liked me, the more and more I ran away. I was scared of falling in love, what if when I did fall, you decide to walk away from my life? I didn't think I could cope with that. Being friends, was more of a safe option, so I wanted us to stay that way. But the more I saw you, the deeper you pulled me into your world. But when it came to the time I was certain I didn't think I could bring myself to tell you. But when you acted so distantly to me I didn't think I could live without yut, it hurt Seung-"

"You're an idiot do you know that?" 

Jihoon opened his eyes to why anyo- it was Seungcheol, only Seungcheol left in the room. He had a quick-

"It's only us left, idiot."

"Oh."

"Well, anyways idiot, you listen here. Sometimes, when you love people, you need to give the space and time to understand their own feelings, idiot,"

"But-"

"Idiot, that was why I was so distant and 'cold' with you, I wanted you to get your own heart and feelings in place,"

"Seung-"

"Let me finish, idiot!"

Jihoon rolls his eyes, but still shakes his head.

"I have always loved you since day one, and will always love you no matter what happens. This won't ruin our friendship, nothing will, so believe in me, and we can make-"

Jihoon leaps forward and presses his lips onto Seungcheol's sealing their lips into a fateful kiss, a bliss yet rushed and passionate first kiss. The fireworks as though celebrating the couple's first kiss, surprises them, causing them to spring apart.

"Happy birthday, idiot Coups!";"...it work,"

Seungvheol smirks at the new nickname, and suddently pulls Jihoon along with him. Jihoon is tackled to the floor and Seungcheol gets up above his boyfriend and tickles him with butterfly kisses.

"Happy birthday leader!" Party poppers and a chorus of voices interrupt the oh-so-lovely scene, a murmer of, 'Oohs' and 'Ahhs' are heard before the door shuts, but Minghao who had been sincerly silent sounds, "Hyungs! Should maybe move upstairs," cheekily.

Jihoon, suddenly rushes up at this opportunity, leaving the shocked members.

"Hoon-"

"Toilet break calls," He replies, the other members laugh, realising he's been wanting to go since before Seungcheol had come.

~<*~*>~

"Jihoonie, a little truth, you do realised this was all staged right?"

"What do you mean?" Jihoon asks, looking away from his boyfriend's eyes, which were so alluring.

"Er, hyung meant it sounded like a scene from a drama, right hyung?" Vernon asks glaring silently at their chinese friend.

Junhui nods slowly, finally understanding his slip.

"What they mean is that we...well it was actually Min-hyung's plan, he said something about revenge? I don't know but we all did actually wanted to see you and Leader, Seungcheol, get together hyung!" The ever so innocent and a tad bit too honest, for his own good, maknae Chan inputs, resulting in a red-eared Jihoon.

"KIM MINGYU!"

And we can all guess the night drifted on with little girly shrieks from Mingyu being presented by his little hyung's gift.



Author's note:

DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! What was this word vomit? Does this even make sense? orz. Forgive this poopy author! It wasn't funny D: I fail as a comedy writer, okay? :( But atleast it was fluffy... no? Well, have some JiSeung/Jicheol anyways, my little munchkins, and thank you for subbing! /starts crying/ please, comment, and upvote. Comments, make my day, even a little 'cute' or 'this was lol' would do.. actually don't lol, nice critisim is loved. Any requests? Pm me or coment below! <3 I'm off to write, some Jihan! 
P.S- I'm thinking of bringing other otps like: China line, Boonon, SoonSeok in for special chapters... yay or nay?

 WAIT! CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT GIF? LIKE THAT IS LIFE. 'kay, now bye. xD... and I don't ship Jungcheol, sorry not sorry!
:D Jihan for life!