6.0 Make Me Fall... Then [special request]

♥ Love like ours || Jihan & Meanie one-shot collections ♥ || • • • ♡2yearsAnniversary♡• • •

“You’ve got to be kidding me?!”

“Boo, I think you’re over-”

“Over-reacting, hyung? No, NO, Boo Seungkwan does not overreact, that boy has the nerve to think I don’t know English or something,”

“Have you ever thought of the possibility that he doesn-”

“Oh my, hyungs, I just thought of this, but what if he doesn’t know Korean? Well, that would explain his english speaking skills. Hyungs, aren’t I smart?”

“...”

 

Three young boys sat in the empty apartment complex belonging to the elder two; Yoon Junghan and Jeon Wonwoo. The youngest, having barged into the shared apartment, to be in an unusual fuming with displeasure aura.

 

“What do you plan on doing?” Junghan asks as Wonwoo is still in a trance for having been ignored.

“Well.. isn’t it obvious?”

Wonwoo frowns, finally falling out of his short termed, shock, and Junghan joins him, both shaking their head at the youngest.

“I’m going to teach him-”

“Wouldn’t he be creeped out, if you suddenly knocked at his-”

“However he’d be creeped out, so I’m going to teach him Korean, in a sly way,”

Ignoring, a shell shocked, Wonwoo (remind him, to thank Seungkwan for ignoring and taking his idea again), Junghan chuckles slightly, “how do you plan to do that?”

“With my vocal talents…”

Be prepared for an hourly burst of my talent. Consider yourself lucky, .


 

~(>.<)~

 

“YODEL-A-E-YODEL-A-E-HE-HOO!”

Sweaty and tired from the lack of the countless sleepless nights, a body awakens, trying to get his eyes to focus on the wall clock in a groggily manner. The clock reads-

“For Jisoos’ sake, it’s 3:14am, what the act-” Vernon - the owner - of apartment 02-18 squints, making sure he was actually hearing the voice yodelling, actually fricken’ yodel at this hour.

I’ll give him, another 5 minutes…

 

Needless to say, the yodelling carries on for a long time into the night. Vernon isn't quite sure when or how he ended up sleeping but one thing's for sure, he will do whatever he can to put an end to the fiasco that had been occurring for 2 months straight.

 

The next morning after spending a good third of his usual routine of writing and rewriting, Vernon decides to slip the letter under the small gap between the door and carpet of his ‘annoying’ neighbours’ door before leaving for university.

 

Next time you want to yodel, keep it down! Some people are trying to sleep, idiot.- Your AMAZINGLY kind and patient neighbour- HVC


 

~(>.<)~

 

“So did it work?”

“The vocals?... Yeah and no,”

“Why what happened,”

“Hyunggggggggggg! He’s using English against me now,”

“Show us?”

 

The three friends are sitting on the lunch table, waiting for their other friends to join them.

 

Seungkwan grumpily reaches for his back pocket and gets out his note, which has caused him to be irritable all day long.

 

“It’s in English?”

Seungkwan nods, sourly.

“Did someone say English?”

“Jisoo?”

“One and only,”

“Hyunnnnnng, ask your boyfriend for me?” Seungkwan suddenly asks, all up close and personal, creeping Junghan out, ‘cause Boo Seungkwan never goes all out cute. Never.

“Er… sure?”

“Jisoo?”

“Yes, Han?” Jisoo replies, smiling, as he squeezes himself in between Wonwoo and Junghan (earning a, ‘hyung, could have asked me to budge up a bit,’ as Wonwoo rolls his eye.)

“Can you read this for us, Soo?”

“Sure, anything for my Angel,”

Seungkwan who is watching on excitedly gags.

“Hey, I saw that mister, careful I don’t make Jisoo stop,” Junghan mouths to the boy opposite.


 

Seungkwan smiles as he pretends to close his lips in a mocking manner, even saluting the older boy, "Aye, aye,"

 

 

~(>.<)~


 

"...."

"Jisoo, you've been reading the same line, for an hour now,"

"..."

"Jiso-"

"JUNGHAN! WHYDIDN'TYOUTELLMEYOUCANYODEL?!" Jisoo spoke way too fast, catching the other three boys off guard.

"Er... come again?"

"I.. you... has someone heard you yodel, before me?"

"Yes, Jisoo... wait WHAT?"

 

~(>.<)~

 

"Ah, so Seungkwan yodels now?" Jisoo asks as his eyes enlarge and he shakes his head in understanding.

“No… hyung, have you even be listening to us, hyung?” Wonwoo asks, laughing lightly.

“Ye-yes?”Jisoo replies, hesitantly nodding, “You said Seungkwan yodels to get a boy annoyed, right?”

“Well, yeah,”

“Guys I think, Jisoo is well aware of what is happening.”  Junghan interrupts trying to cover up for his slightly lost and confused lover.

“Well, if that is the case, then I have an idea,”

 

~(>.<)~

 

“So.. Jisoo hyung, when you said you had an idea… this was the idea?”

Jisoo smiles and nods enthusiastically.

Seungkwan doesn’t reply but sighs a heavy and deep breath… “so since when was dressing up, in such an outfit, a great idea, hyung?” He asks sarcastically.

“Since, my boy said so,” Junghan replies, placing an arm possessively over Jisoo’s shoulders.

“If you say, so hyung?” Seungkwan states before looking around, “Where’s Wonwoo hyung?”

“Busy working behind the scenes with his wifeu,”

“Wifeu?”

“His MingyuPingyu, as he calls him,”


 

~(>.<)~

 

The boys settle in one by one next to the star of the day (who was sporting a really bright outfit, “It’d catch his eyes, for sure,” Jisoo said, picking the outfit out). The usually busy cafe was rather empty, courtesy of Wonwoo and Mingyu who worked at the cafe and their boss, Jihoon - who was rather affectionate and extremely nice… okay it might have been the co-owner Soonyoung who did the magic and after a few strings pulled, they were finally here.

 

The hour clock ticks by slowly ticking away in the distance as the boys all laugh amongst each other; Mingyu and Wonwoo’s duties finally up. Everyone was happy, everyone but Boo Seungkwan that is. Who was looking out of the shop window as though waiting for the day to be over already.

 

~(>.<)~

 

The boys hear a ring and without warning, they all run off, leaving Seungkwan baffled to see why he was alone.

 

“Hi, is this seat taken?”

 

In his worry of wondering where on earth his friends’ had vanished off to, he does not realise that a figure was now towering over him. Seungkwan looks up to see who that deep voice disturbing his track of thoughts.

 

“Ye.. no,” Seungkwan pauses because damn this stranger was hot, damn hot and fine.

 

“Well, may I sit down?”

 

Seungkwan nods, no harm in having company until Mr blind date arrives.


 

~(>.<)~


 

The couple, sit back in silence. And wait for the waiter to come, and serve them.

 

“Were you waiting for anyone?” The stranger asks, trying to break the ice that had formed making a unavoidable awkward atmosphere.

 

“HUH? OH YOU WERE ASKING ME?” Seungkwan shouts back, seeing the stranger’s shocked expressions, he realises he had been shouting, he places his finger on his lips and makes a ‘shh’ noise.

 

Cute, and adorable.

 

“I meant were you asking me?” Seungkwan repeats, this time whispering it as though he was talking to a sleeping baby.

“Are you okay, I mean, you sound drunk..?” The stranger replies, slightly unsure of whether his words will offend the other or if he was too blunt.

 

“He’s always like that, sir,” Another voice replies.


 

“Mingyu?”

“Vernon? So, wait, Jisoo hyung, recommended you?”

“Recommended, for what,” Seungkwan interjects, turning his head to and fro from Mingyu to Vernon.

“Dude… Vernon here, is your blind date,”

“You’ve got to be kidding…” Seungkwan says as he gets up, causing himself to collide - oh so swiftly - with Wonwoo who had just decided to come with the drinks that he was ordered to make by Jisoo.

 

Seungkwan let’s out a little squeak, seeing the plates fall and crash onto the floor in front of him.

 

Oh my Jisoos! Can this day get any worse?

 

But, the day is only just starting.

 

~(>.<)~

 

“Sungkwan, it’s fine, the day is on me… er go and clean up,” Jisoo ushers the worried boy off with a push and diverts his attention to Vernon and nods at him to go and help the boy as well.



 

“You didn’t have to come and join me,”

“No, no, it’s fine,” Vernon laughed, passing the wipes over to the older of the two.

“Back then- I wasn’-”

“Don’t worry it about it man, we are all humans, we all make mistakes,”

“That’s true, and I really wasn’t…”

“Drunk? I can, tell, just clumsy, huh?”

Seungkwan’s cheeks turn a dark crimson red, which could be seen even with the bad lighting.

“Maybe?”

The boys laugh as they take their time, making small talk and chatting.

 

Meanwhile, back at the empty cafe.

 

“Jisoo, what will happen, when they find out that they are neighbours?”

“A happy ending?”

“But they hate each other?”

“A bitter-sweet story?”

“And to you, the mastermind, behind this… well rather ‘forced’ day out?”

“Kisses and galore…”

“Indeed, WAIT WHAT? WHO SAID?” Junghan asks, looking quite flustered.

~(>.<)~

 

The boys left in the cafe wait for the others to return from cleaning up, as time passes by, which occurs slower than usual, with a constant, (“Yah, it’s time to close the cafe, hurry up,”; which was replied to with, “Hyung, wait let the boys come,”) The boys all get restless wondering why on earth the two boys on the blind date, were taking their damn time.

 

And so when they come, the older boys start chattering really loudly, which surprisingly gets ignored by the younger two.

“Wow, we have so much in common,”

“It’s amazing,”

“Today’s was great,”

“Definitely,”

“We should do this again some other time,”

“Hyungs, thanks for treating us,”

 

And with that they leave the 6 remaining boys speechless.

“What just happened?”


 

The two boys, walk out chattering, making their way home.

“It was great to meet, you Mr Choi,”

“Please call me, Vernon, the honour is all mine,” He chuckles, smiling.

“Has anyone ever told you, you’re handsome when you smile…”

“No, but thanks?” Vernon replies, smiling even brighter.

Seungkwan smiles and hums.

“Ooh, about that… english speaker, I hope you find the idiot soon,”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, things like this usually end up being soulmate kind of stories?”

“You think so?”

“Definitely,”

“I think, you will find your soulmate soon, he must have some amazing vocals, to be able to serenade you at night,” Seungkwan replies laughing.

“Hey, it wasn’t like that,”

“Sure, whatever you say, mister,”

The two boys smile, as though they have a silent agreement between them and things were settled, after a long two month battle, in their own lives. The walk home, going quicker than either of them wanting it to.

 

But maybe, I don’t want a soulmate who's a stranger, maybe I want you?


 

~(>.<)~

 

The two boys stop suddenly, reaching Seungkwan’s door.

“I’m here-” They both chorus.

 

Silence passes by, creating an awkward atmosphere.

 

“You mean to say- you’re yodel boy?”;”You’re english devil?”

 

The boys stare at each other both sporting equally shocked looks, before both laughing. Finally, something settles down, between them, as though this is the moment they had both been waiting for.

 

“I guess, you can say we were meant for each other?” Vernon wheezes out.

“Without a doubt,” Seungkwan answers after his laughing ceases.

 

“...”

 

“Ahem, Boo Seungkwan, I don’t know about the past we shared, but I know about the future… So how about another date, for real this time?” Vernon asks shyly scratching the back of his nape, in a hesitant manner.

“Why Mr Hansol Vernon Choi, thank you, for changing my dull world into something worth waking up for. I’ll say yes to another date any day of the time,” Seungkwan replies beaming.

 

I suppose having a new neighbour wasn’t that bad after all… especially someone as hot and as kind as mine.

 


 

A/n: Happy Birthday, K (helloimboredhihi). Hope you have a beautiful 18th Birthday, stay amazing, and thank you soooo much for supporting me, this special is for you (SORRY IT’S NOT MEANIE YOU’RE #1 OTP THO!) For my best friend, who means more to me, than I let on, hope you had a great day. Hope you liked, it … sounds too fast flowing? Idk…

Comment, subscribe, upvote and give this one-shot collection love, dear beauties! The Jihan is completed and will be released on the 9th this month, please wait~