10.1 Because this is love [part two(request)]

♥ Love like ours || Jihan & Meanie one-shot collections ♥ || • • • ♡2yearsAnniversary♡• • •
Key:
Italics are thought processes 

~(*~*)~

 

Junghan, was released from the hospital after 3 days, and in which, he had one of the five boys always by his side, refusing to move, until he was  better. Finally as he recovered, they all decide that they will stay with him, until they find a solution to whatever the problem was.

 

“Is it really necessary, that all five of you, have to sleep in the same room?”

 

“Yes, hyung,” Chan says, as he wraps his arms around, Junghan’s now even thinner body.

 

“But w-”

 

“Why didn’t you tell us, that you guys broke up?” Mingyu asks, eyes filled with concern.

 

“I…”

 

“You don’t have to tell us now, but we need to know. We want to help you,” Jun assures.

 

“It happened so suddenly, I didn’t expec-”

 

“Why didn’t you eat, hyung?” Minghao questions.

 

“I wasn’t even mysel-”

 

“Do you realise we care so much for you?” Wonwoo demands, frowning, as he pats Junghan’s hand.

 

“Yes, I-”

 

“I’m sure he realises, Wonwoo,” Jun interjects.

 

“Oh my- guys, I can talk for myself, you know,”

 

“So why didn’t you tell Jisoo-hyung, to stay?” Mingyu asks, staring straight into Junghan’s eyes.

 

Junghan sighs, if he was asked this a few days ago, he would have cried for sure. Now that, a week has past since, he last saw Jisoo, it doesn’t hurt as much. Sure, it hurts, just not as much as it did originally.

 

“What really, happened, hyung?” Jun asks again.

 

“Don’t cry, hyung. We are here for you,” Chan whispers as he holds Junghan in his embrace only stopping to tighten his hold over the taller and older boy.

 

“I…”

 

“Take your time, hyung,” Minghao gently states.

 

“Ji…” A sigh, and Junghan flutters his eyes close. “Jisoo, has been acting strange lately. He would get ang-angry easily, and he… he…”

 

Junghan needed to say no more, the boys all understood.

 

“Hyung, don’t say anymore, we get it,” Minghao says, as he too squeezes Junghan, from the other side. The boys all murmer, agreement.

 

Soon, after due to exhaustion Junghan excuses himself, and sleeps.

 

“We should sleep too,” Jun says, as he looks over to how peaceful, Junghan looked. Chan still had his arms tightly around Junghan, and was lying asleep beside him.

 

A chorus of ‘nights’ later, before the apartment became silent again.

 

~(*~*)~

 

Slowly, but surely, Junghan manages to become his old self again… well as much as his old self he can be.

 

“Hyung, you know that this is the best way to end the night right?” Chan asks, lightly chuckling.

 

“By drinking soju?” Junghan asks eyes widening.

 

Chan nods, a little too eagerly, Junghan quizzically raises his eyebrows.

 

“I mean, it’s the best way, for now. For you to forget about your worries,”

 

Junghan raises his eyebrows, not entirely believing the soju bottle will drain away his worries, because after all won’t it come seeping back a little too soon, along with a throbbing headache? But then again, to forget about the problem for even a bit, it seemed welcoming. Nevertheless, he grabs the bottle from the table and drowns it in one shot, whilst closing his eyes firmly closed. Because, isn’t it important to live in the moment?

 

“Hyung! You were supposed to take it slow,” Chan squeaks seeing the elder turn drunk before him.

 

Junghan, sets the bottle back onto the table, almost dropping it in the process. Ignoring, Chan’s pleas, of having drunk the soju slower, Junghan flutters his eyes open. He smiles.

 

“Chan-ah,” His words come out in a slur, barely audible as he moves forward. “I think… I-”

 

“Hyung? W-what-” Chan stutters not knowing how to react.

 

Chan suddenly feels his shoulder get heavy. Junghan. Junghan had fallen into a deep slumber. The soju seemingly being something that was even too much for him.

 

~(*~*)~

 

Chan grunts, as he heaves, Junghan onto his bed behind them. “There!” He exclaims as he tucks the boy under the duvet.

 

Chan gets up, and starts to make a move to the other side of the bed. When-

 

“Don’t leave me,” Junghan mumbles. “Please don’t leave me like Jisoo did… Chan,”

 

Chan gazes at the elder boy, eyes softening, whilst he feels his heart sink, as he sees his hyung lay there peacefully. “I’ll do whatever I can to get Jisoo hyung, to come to his senses,” he whispers, as he pulls a strand of his hair from his face. “I’ll never leave you, hyung,” He states as he holds onto Junghan’s hand.

~(*~*)~

 

Junghan, twists and turns, as he hears the loud ringtone break his silent night. “Ugh, Jis-” He stops, eyes opening immediately, words failing to continue to come out. Right, Jisoo was no longer here.

 

He lifts his head, only to realise that something was stopping him from getting up. What the- Chan?

 

Oh, that’s right, he had drunk way too much and his tolerance wasn’t that great either. Shaking his head, he gently lifts Chan’s arms from around his waist. He places it softly on the bed, before moving slowly towards his phone on the beside table.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Y-hic-yo!”’

 

Junghan starts to shiver, sitting upright now looking straight ahead. He feels his body freeze, because no way in hell, was that the voice. The voice of the man who he so dearly loved, and still loves. The man who he no matter what could not let go.

 

“Dude, I still hic… hic…. hic…”

 

Junghan is barely breathing now, as he sits on his bed, eyes wide open. Breath halting as he sits listening to the voice.

 

“Scoups you know… how you asked me again and again? The reason for leaving Han?”

 

Silence.

 

“...Well I think you should know…. hey? Hyung, you there?”

 

Junghan gulps, he couldn’t let Jisoo know he had the wrong number. Particularly because he too sounded as though he was drunk.

 

“Mmm,” Junghan replies, not trusting his own voice.

 

“Hyung- I- . I’ll tell you everything,” his voice sounded hoarse, as though he hadn’t spoken for days. “I love him, hyung. I love him a hella lot. But the past few days, I’ve been easily agitated and I take my anger out at him.”

 

Junghan bites his lip, he was not ready for this sudden confrontation.

 

“Hyung, I’ve done nothing but made him cry. It’s been months, months hyung since he last smiled… does he even deserve me?”

 

Junghan tried he tried so hard, to not let out a sob, he was having a hard time, not shouting that he was talking to him. That, he deserved all his love and more.

 

“I’m going to slowly try and see if I can resolve this, hyung. I want him to know despite fighting, I still love him….”

 

Silence.

 

“Thanks hyung, for listening to me, all this while.”

 

“Jisoo..”

 

The line goes eerily silent once again.

 

“Hyu- Junghan?”

 

“Jisoo, wait I-”

 

“No, it can’t be you- I can’t-”

 

The line goes silent once again before the end call tone, breaks the silence. Along with it, goes all of the hope that Junghan had built on throughout the phone call. This was it, his relationship with Jisoo really had ended.

 

Teary eyed, and heart beat not decreasing, Junghan held his hand up ready to throw it when a ringtone alerted him. Hands shaking as he brings it to his face. One unread message.

 

From Jisoo ♡

 

Sorry, no charge left on the phone. Sorry I disturbed you at night.

 

Junghan’s hands shook as he started to type his response.

 

To Jisoo ♡

 

It’s okay.

 

From Jisoo ♡

 

I guess, we gotta talk this through. I'll come by tomorrow?

 

Junghan let out a breath of air he never realised he was holding. After waiting for more than a week, to get Jisoo to contact him like that… he would never have expected it.



A/N: Of course.. Jisoo won't call drunk in real life, but hey, I'm the Queen of twists! It's slowly fainting from being all angsty! Thank you for the comments! I'm sorry for getting you all so annoyed! Don't hate me D: Comments are loved, here have my eternal love!

XOXO,
          Abi