10.2 Because this is love [part three; final(request)]

♥ Love like ours || Jihan & Meanie one-shot collections ♥ || • • • ♡2yearsAnniversary♡• • •
Key:
Italics are thought processes 

~(*~*)~

 

The next morning could not come any sooner, for Junghan who spent the most of the night unable to sleep. His head filled with only different scenarios of how it would be to see Jisoo again. It felt weird, out of place, to call him Jisoo, just Jisoo. No ‘my’ any longer before the younger's name.


 

Chan woke up, to find the bed empty, apart from a note in the place of Junghan.

 

Chan-ah,

 

Jisoo messaged me. I’ve gone to get some fresh air. If he turns up, let him in for hyung?



 

Not sure, if that was a good thing, or something that Junghan was in no way prepared for, Chan gets up quickly. He runs to shower and get ready, to find Junghan, when the door of the apartment swings open.

 

“Hyung!” Chan shouts seeing the elder come into the apartment.

 

“Hey, hey, kiddo. It’s okay, I’m alri-”

 

“Don’t ever leave like that. What if- if…”

 

“Nothing would happen to me, see? I’m alright,”

 

Chan hugged the taller, nonetheless. Junghan squeezed him back, “Hyung will always be here,” He stated, more to himself reminding himself that he had reasons to live.


 

Just then, there was a knock at the door, and the two souls, exchanged worried gazes. Chan prodded, Junghan to move forward. One at the door, he takes in deep breaths, getting ready to take on whatever fate had in plan for him. What he did not expect was for a body to come flying towards him, a head in the crook of his neck, and an arm holding him reeling him in into a tight suffocating yet love filled hug? What the- who the hell…


 

His questions were answered, as he saw his house becomes filled with more bodies, as he is slowly moved by the body. The move backwards in sync. Junghan watches, unable to move or attempt to break free from the hold, as ten other bodies reel in.

 

Other than Chan, Junghan could now see, Junhui, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Minghao smiling and beaming up at him. Behind them, were his other friends: Seungcheol, Soonyoung, Jihoon, Seokmin, Vernon and Seungkwan. So that left- Jisoo.


 

“JISOO?!” Junghan screamed, mind finally working again, but the hold on him only got stronger, as though fearing Junghan would manage to force his arms off of him.

 

“Junghan… you may have to sit down, as we have something to share with you,” Seungcheol says trying his best not to hide.

 

Before, he can refuse the offer, Jisoo drags them to the sofa and plops them down, still not showing Junghan his face.

 

“What happened?” Junghan asks, eyes shifting and eyeing each and everyone of his friends

 

“Promise us, you won’t get annoyed, hyung,”

 

“No promises.”

 

“Then I can’t-”

 

“Alright, I won’t… get annoyed,” Junghan squeaks from under Jisoos hold.

 

“Jisoo hyung, I think it’s only fair you tell him,”

 

“No,” A small vice answers, enabling Junghan’s heart to pick up its pace.

 

“Hyung-”

 

“Leave him, be… I think we can handle this as well,”

 

“Can you guys please, just stop beating the bus-”

 

“Hyung loves you,”

 

Junghan’s mouths opens and he gapes. From the events all being unexpecting, this was perhaps the thing he least expected to hear, even though Jisoo already admitted it yesterday.

 

“He still loves you,”

 

“No, no… NO!” Junghan finally, grips the hand around his waist, and forcibly takes them off of him.


 

“Junghan wait-” Not only does the voice stop him, but the hands as well. Junghan turns around, and it pains him to see the face of his once loved one. Jisoo eyes unlike the others, held no hope, it was empty, of life but only love seemed to remain.

 

As much as Junghan wanted to move on away from Jisoo, he knew he couldn’t and he wouldn’t at least not in this lifetime. Because no matter how angry Jisoo had gotten with him, he was still someone who was stupid. This was him being stupidly in love. In love with Joshua Hong Jisoo. His Jisoo.


 

“Listen to what I have to say,” he says, voice carrying no emotion.

 

And so Junghan did. He sat down, on the sofa again, and let the other boys all move onto the other sofas and on the floor. They all sat in silence, as though they were watching the epilogue of a movie. Only difference was this, is the epilogue the decider to Junghan and Jisoo’s lives.

 

“Everything I said last night is true. I still love you, I was stupid for even suggesting I should move out. I haven’t been myself since that night. I haven’t stopped thinking about you since then. Whatever you choose to do, today with us… I’ll accept it, because I’ve done nothing but give you pain everyday- Junghan I-”

 

He stops talking as he sees Junghan look. Look at him. After spending all that time, looking away he was finally looking at him. He would be a coward if he wasn’t to admit his feelings and now that as he was talking, Junghan was finally looking at him, he didn’t know what to say or do.


 

“I… I-”

 

“Fool.”

 

“Junghan liste- wait what?”

 

“I heard you all clearly last night,”

 

“You mean you…”

 

“Yes I mean, it. You are an idiot, who even makes the choice of breaking up, just because they have been hurting their loved one? Who doesn’t make a mistake? We are both humans, so it’s only natural we screw up… right?”

 

“Right,”

 

“I loved you because of who you were, and not what you planned on being. Even though, all you’ve done is be an idiot, hurt me over and over again… we all deserve second chances. You realised your mistake, that is more than enough. I-”

 

Jisoo just stared as he sees Junghan talk the most he had, in a very very very long time.

 

“I want you to know, I’ll never stop loving you-”


 

Jisoo stops Junghan’s speech, forcibly but hey, Junghan wasn’t going to sit back and complain. Their lips meet, the kiss playing in slow motion, almost teasing the pair, but there was no need to ru-

 

“GUYS! There are kids, still here you know?” Seungkwan shouts, jumping to cover Chan and Vernon’s eyes.

 

“Hey! No fair hyung,” Chan moans, leading to a fit of laughter.

 

Jisoo smiles, as he brings his forehead forwards to touch, Junghan’s. “I’ll never stop loving you, either.”


 

Junghan finally knew what it meant to have a relationship that was like a string. His relationship with Jisoo was and will always be inevitable, it was fate, the red string of fate, that held them together. It can get tangled and twisted, but it can never break. Because, true love never fails to suppress any impending problem. Junghan can breathe finally, and he can say with certainty that this problem was definitely something they both needed, in order to tighten their bond.

 

Yup, I am definitely stupid in love. But, I can live with that… and Jisoo.



A/N: Chan is my son, but I made him so beautifully caring in this, and I have no regrets. As I don’t ship ship Chan with anyone (sorry!) I have decided now and then he will have a big role in the stories… is that good? Thanks for reading my failed? angst attempt, I hope the ending makes up for it? I don’t know… Sorry and thanks to JewelofEH for the request, sorry it took forever… .-. Thanks to my R Unnie, for editing through this! Thanks for subbing, and making me smile!~ Next up… is a birthday special... yay!

Prompt: Stupid in Love By Soyu and MadClown
4028 words, 21991 characters

XOXO,
 
Abi