10.0 Because this is love [part one (request)]

♥ Love like ours || Jihan & Meanie one-shot collections ♥ || • • • ♡2yearsAnniversary♡• • •
Key:
Italics are thought processes 

Foreward:

It isn’t something Junghan would have ever dreamed of. It isn’t meant to happen like this… He never meant to make the other feel this way. He never meant to let Jisoo walk out on him.

 

~(*~*)~

 

Junghan and Jisoo, first met each other coincidently on the rush hour train, even though it was all too fast they both felt the buzz of electricity the second their eyes met each other. However, they didn’t have eye contact for too long, because whenever they caught a glimpse of each other, they would look away thus never actually facing each other.

 

It took, Junghan several tries, before he got Jisoo’s number, and by a somewhat miracle it occurred on the same day.

 

It took time, for them to settle down, and it wasn’t easy to realise you were in love with a stranger. However, the boys wanted to make sure of that before everything went too fast, or they hit a snag, they should get to know each other better. And so they did.

 

In all the time, they spent together, there wasn’t a dull moment, both the boys being able to share many hobbies, likes, dislikes, and traits.

 

 

 

Junghan wasn't sure, if you were to ask him, what and when it all went wrong. Their relationship felt like it was hanging by a thin line, a string, a thread. It had gotten so tangled, and it snagged. At the least something must have snagged for Jisoo to finally have had enough.

 

“Jisoo, I want to-”

 

“No,”

 

“Jisoo, come on-”

 

“How many times, Junghan?”

 

Jisoo was now finally up, and staring at Junghan, with a irritable expression dwelling upon his face. Junghan gulped, it was for the upteenth time, he had managed to annoy Jisoo. Not that he wanted to, of course. But lately, he could not do anything but annoy the younger. Junghan remained  quiet, and Jisoo took it as a sign to leave.

 

Even  though, it was early hours of the morning, he didn’t think sleeping would do him any good so he, grabbed a mug and started to pour some tea.

 

Junghan, slowly gets up from the bed, determined more than anything, to make it up to Jisoo.

 

~(*~*)~

 

The kettle whistles, as steam floats through the air, the hot water having boiled, and Jisoo sighs, as he grabs the kettle, and brews some tea. He lets the tea bag, soak, as he pours the sugar in, and starts to stir it. Taking the tea bag out, Jisoo throws it into the bin, before turning aro-

 

“, Junghan”

 

“I’m-”

 

“I don’t need any more of your lame excuses ju-”

 

“Jisoo!”

 

“No, Junghan, I’ve had enough of this. Enough of this push and pull,”

 

“Ji-”

 

“What’s the point of even trying?”

 

“But our lov-”

 

“What love, there is nothing left, it’s all gone Junghan…”

 

Junghan let out a soft sob, as he hid his face with his rough and shaking hands, trying to control his sudden frustration. Jisoo, please don’t-

 

“Jisoo, please,”

 

“Junghan, there’s no point any more, won’t this be the best for both of us?”

 

“Jisoo?”

 

Jisoo remains silent as though he was in deep thought about what he wanted to say.

 

“What-”

 

“Why are we hanging by a piece of thread? Is there any point in this, anymore?”

 

“Yes, why shouldn’t there be?”

 

“Every day, all I ever do, is hurt you, you cry endlessly thanks to me, aren’t you fed up?”

 

“Why should I feel fed up, I’m trying to say-”

 

Jisoo let the diamond promise he made Junghan when they were still in middle school break. There was no point in trying anymore, when clearly he wasn’t willing to put his 100% in the relationship either.

 

“It’s over Junghan, we are over,”

 

~(*~*)~

 

 

Walking down the torn and ragged staircase, Jisoo hulls his suitcase behind him. Almost tripping over the last step, but catching himself, before the figure in front of him could catch him.

 

“Jis-”

 

“It’s okay, I’ve got this, I don’t need to put anymore burden on you,”

 

“But I-”

 

“It’s okay, Junghan, I get it.. I’ll leave soon,”

 

He walks to the pine glazed door, and rests his hand on the doorway, letting a sigh escape. Is this the reality you want, Jisoo? Taking a minute to himself, the latter thinks about all the experiences this house has given him. From the first time, he moved in with Junghan. The countless promises they made, when they had their house warming party, just the two of them. Two. That’s going to take some used to, to avoid… He remembers, the first time, they moved all their old possessions and bought new furniture, their first night sharing a bed… all that seemed like a distant memory. As though they are now a distant memory.

 

 

 

“I guess this is it,” Jisoo interrupts his words coming out harsher and more stronger than what he intended. Opening the door, Jisoo leaves the shelter he had, his little paradise, and he feels a wash of regret mixed with freedom hit him. Whispering, “Bye Han,” He leaves, never to return….

 

Junghan’s limbs refuse to operate, as he stands frozen to his spot, watching, the figure of his beloved walk down, the lonely road. Alone, and without him. It was as though a wave of realisation hits, causing Junghan to topple, and fall.

 

Junghan’s body lays on the floor, crumpled, torn and worn out. Everything he held so dear to him, was all slipping right through his fingers, and there was nothing he could do about it. Even though, all he wanted to do was shout, and scream… he couldn’t. Even if all he wanted to do was ask Jisoo, to stay to hold him in his embrace, it wasn’t that simple. After all, nothing was simple in this life.

 

~(*~*)~

 

Days pass, and the remaining 11 friends, of Jisoo and Junghan hear nothing from the boys. The last source of contact they all had, was Jisoo exiting their group chat and Junghan, stating, ‘it’s over’. The latter refusing to look at his phone or even replying to the many calls his phone gains. And so, the eleven boys plan, on dishing out what went wrong. They had managed to attain the fact that the two lovebirds were no more, but what, why, where, when, or how remained unanswered. As friends, they were restless, and could not just sit back and watch fate mess with their friends. None of them were having it. So, after the starting of the second day, they put their plan into action.

~(*~*)~

 

“Junghan hyung?” Outside the apartment of what used to be Jisoo and Junghan’s, stood five boys (Jun, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Minghao and Chan) each fidgeting as they awaited the one voice that will cause relief to wash over them. They were waiting for Junghan.

 

“Maybe, he’s asleep?” Asked the youngest of the five, Chan.

 

“Low chances,” Jun the oldest and one of the two Chinese boys, replied, “it’s least likely, he never sleeps in the evenings, unless…”

 

“Jisoo hyung, isn’t at home,” Minghao the other chinese boy finishes off.

 

“Let’s hope that isn’t the case,” Wonwoo replies, hoping the same as the other four boys.

 

~(*~*)~

 

Time slowly passes, as it sees the five boys waiting for more than half an hour for the eldest of them to open the door. One by one, each deciding to sit down back touching the apartment walls.

 

“Do you know what?” Mingyu says as he gets up with a huff and a sigh. “This calls for drastic measures,” He answers his own rhetorical question, as he tiptoes and gets the spare key from the door’s frames.

 

“Since when was that there, hyung?” Chan asks.

 

“Always,” Mingyu replies, shrugging lightly.

 

“You mean we could have gotten in earlier?” Jun asks, eyebrows arched, in a mocking manner.

 

“Mmm-”

 

“Kim Mingyu!” Wonwoo shouts, swinging his hand for what looked like a hard slap, only to whack him lightly as he sees the tall giant wince.

 

Minghao just smiles, as the boys all trudge (invade) the house of one of their eldest hyungs.

 

~(*~*)~

 

The apartment lay in shadows, the curtains remained closed, the windows firmly shut. The tea cup, that had spilt all over the floor, when Junghan had crashed into Jisoo, leaving a stain on the floor. Something that will never disappear.Just like the memories the room contained.

 

“Let’s take a room each,” Jun whispers, not wanting Junghan to run away from them even further. The other boys nod in understanding.

 

~(*~*)~

 

Allowing, Chan to take the last remaining room, Jun moves to the room he gave himself, only before that-

 

“JUNGHAN HYUNG?!” A voice shouts, through the deadly silent apartment.

Jun’s eyes widen, and he skids through the floor, in an attempt to run into the room, trying to find the voice and Junghan.

 

“CHAN WHAT-” Jun stops shouting, as he too comes to a halt, watching all the remaining four boys huddling around the floor of the boy’s bedroom.

 

Jun runs into the room, to see a pale Junghan, laying on the floor, whilst his legs are tucked under and into his chest. Jun freezes not knowing what to do.

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Wake up!” Chan was in hysterics, trying to get Junghan to open his eyes. Chan’s eyes fill with tears, as he watches the boy lay there lifeless. “Hyung! P-please wake up,” He states through hiccups, as he finally begins to cry, no longer in control and able to see his hyung, in such a state.


Jun shakes himself coming out of the shock,  “Call the ambulance,” he says, surprising himself as to calm he was.

A/N: I hope y'all like this! XD It doesn't end angsty!!

XOXO,
           Abi