8.0 Get away from me [special request]

♥ Love like ours || Jihan & Meanie one-shot collections ♥ || • • • ♡2yearsAnniversary♡• • •

The classroom was lit up, brightly even though the time showed a little past 6pm, in contrast to the other classroom, class 1-4-3 was particularly rowdy. Especially as it was the time, where the students usually slumped into their respective dorms, and wasted their time there, doing what not.

 

“Chan-ah, you are so ador-”

 

The laughter, in the hall comes to a halt, as the door to the classroom door shuts with a loud bang. But not before, Mingyu could tell who left.

 

Wonwoo. Jeon Wonwoo.

 

He didn’t leave empty handed, either he left with tears streaming down his face. Mingyu’s face paled, as he looked on, unable to change his actions.

 

Well, . You really screwed up, this time… Mingyu.

 

~(>.<)~

 

“Wonwoo?”

 

Silence follows, as Mingyu huffs a sigh, watching the door remain stiff and unmoving. Following, the sudden exit, of his friend, Mingyu realised his careless mistake, and decided to run after the older male.

 

A knock, and another.

 

Mingyu keeps on knocking on the wooden oak door, waiting for his roommate to come out and open the door.

 

“Wonwoo?”

“Get away from me!”

“Come on, open the door,”

“...No.”

“Won-”

“I said, no,”

 

“Are you sure, you aren’t gonna open the do-”

 

“No,” A thump, comes along with the boy’s answer on the other side. Mingyu sighs again, Wonwoo wasn’t usually like this, unless he was upset. Super-duper upset.

 

It’s going to be one long day!


 

“Wonwoo?” It had been almost an hour already, whilst Mingyu had found his dorm buddy, staking out in his room.

 

“Mingyu?”

“Hyung?”

Mingyu looks, up to see his long-haired, Junghan, a senior looking at him with a curious look.

 

“Why are you sitting outside your room, for?”

“Wonwoo hyung, won’t let me in,”

“Oh, how comes?”

“I don’t know hyung… you know how stubborn he can get?” Mingyu whispers back, uncertain himself.

 

Junghan nods, as he let’s out a sigh, as he too has faced the wrath of Wonwoo.. kind of, in the form of his ignoring game, which went on for a month and a half.

 

“Good luck,” Junghan responds, patting Mingyu’s shoulder lightly, “it’s gonna be tough…” With that he turns to leave, “-oh the spare key, is under the carpet,”

 

Well… ain’t I smart?

 

~(>.<)~

 

The door unlocks as Mingyu turns the key in its lock. He cautiously opens the door, expecting Wonwoo to crash the door closed again, or throw an odd shoe or even something less hard hitting at him. But the expectation disappoints as he is faced by a-

 

“Wonwoo, is that you?”

 

The blanket belonging to Wonwoo, lay covering a figure who was hunched up in a way that made him look like a snowball; innocent, vulnerable and too damn cute.

 

“Mmm…” Slurping sound resonates as the response to Mingyu’s questions, as he stands staring at the elder’s figure.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“....”

 

“Look, come out, I want to talk to you,”

“I,” slurp, “don’t want to,” slurp slurp, “talk to you. Get away from me, Mingyu,”

 

“Stop being like this, Wonw-”

“Oh so, now I’m being something you don’t like huh?”

“Hyung-”

“No, Mingyu, you stop,”

“Wha-”

 

“I have nothing to say to you,”

“I just want to talk, stop being so diff-”

“If I’m so difficult why don’t you just go back to… oh I don’t know, Chan, Jihoon and oh, also Seungche-”

“What-” Mingyu stares dumbfounded, “Why would I… oh,”

“Go back to those, who you-”

“I didn’t know you could get jealous too, Jeon Wonwoo,”

“I’m a human of course I get- no, what do you mean jealous?!”

 

Wonwoo let’s the duvet fall off showing his blushing cherry cheeks, as he stares daring the boy to continue his accusation.

 

“I know you-”

“Mingyu, just.. shut up,” Wonwoo huffs, blowing his bangs out of his face, as he dives under his duvet again.

 

“Not until, you tell me what’s got to you,”

“Good luck, then, I’m off,” Wonwoo replies, continuing to slurp on his dinner.

 

Wonwoo hears the door to their shared room, shut, and he sits up, slightly disappointed that Mingyu would leave like that-

 

“Hey, hey Wonwoo, always remember you're unique,”

 

Well , maybe not.

 

“Mingyu… that’s actua-”

 

“Just like everyone else,” Mingyu responds.

 

Wonwoo rolls his eyes, I’m regretting sharing a room, with this dork (my dork).

 

“I am a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect,”

 

Wonwoo, gulped down his ramen, thankful that he didn’t choke on his food.

 

What the actual heck, Mingyu?

 

Mingyu, pouts realising he wasn’t going to be forgiven too soon, so he continues using his apology.

 

“Actually, I’m not perfect, because if practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?”

 

Wow, you think so deeply, Min…

 

“How can you tell when a lawyer is lying? -- His lips are moving”

 

Wonwoo, stiffles a laughter, because wow, Mingyu was progressing.

 

“Never iron a four leaf clover. You don't want to press your luck”

 

Wonwoo, stops eating, but stays crouched down, listening to Mingyu.

 

“In arguments a woman has the last word. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.”

“....”

“When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him? I told him everyone knows he doesn't hire stupid people.”

“....”

“Why are horses always so fit? Because they're on a stable diet.”

“....”

“Those weren’t funny, so one last one?” Mingyu questions even though he knew he wouldn’t get a response...


 

“On a scale from one to ten, guess why you you are a nine?”

“What, just a nine?” Wonwoo, shouts in shock, as he suddenly sits up from his dinner. Spilling his ramen on his bed… but that can be taken care off later.

“Because I’m the one you need,”

“Mingyu…”

 

“Wonwoo, I know it seems as though I’ve been so oblivious to your looks every time, I compliment someone who just isn’t you, but believe me, when I say you are the one for me. Every time, I flirt with everyone, all I can think of is your face, that until I finish flirting I don’t realise that it isn’t even you. Call me crazy, but I like you. Heck I love you, more than-”

 

“Stupid,”

 

“Wonwoo that was wha-”

 

“I love you too, stupid”

 

“Do-”

 

“Mingyu?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Just shut up, already and kiss me,”


 

And that, ladies and gentleman, is the way in which Mingyu and Wonwoo started off their sweet sweet love story!


 

Happy Belated Birthday Han-ah! Even though, this is extremely late, I had been planning this for a very long time, believe me! Hope you have a very cherished, blessed day, and stay healthy and prized as you are, for the many more years to come! I love you, my partner-in-crime.
    Naturally, I didn’t think of those jokes… kkaebsong, so credit to the owners! The next chapter is, Junhao and a normal request! Following that is a Jihan then, Jicheol again! Thanks to everyone that has been continuously supporting me, school has been keeping me busy. But don’t fret I will try to update every week if not every week and a half? Stay blessed!
 XOXO,

            Abi