5.2 Love Oblivion [bonus chapter]

♥ Love like ours || Jihan & Meanie one-shot collections ♥ || • • • ♡2yearsAnniversary♡• • •

: A few months prior the wedding

The confession:

 

“Lee Seokmin?”

“Yes, hyung?~” Seokmin sing songs, from inside, the kitchen.

“What are you doing?”

“Me? Oh, I’m just washi-”

“Come out here,”

“Hyung, the wash-”

 

Oh no, why do I feel an bad aur-

 

“Seokminnieeeeeeee~”

 

Seokmin gulps, whenever Soonyoung pulled the cute card he knew he was done for. The card was rarely used. So when Soonyoung pulled that trick, Seokmin always melted and gave in almost immediately.

 

“Coming hyung,” Dropping the pans back into the sink, and washing his hands on his apron, Seokmin comes out from the kitchen.

 

Only to find it empty.

 

“Hyung?” Seokmin rotates on his spot, looking at every corner to look for a potentially hiding and ready to pounce Soonyoung. Finding no form of hint that his lover is in the room, and assuming he heard his voice, Seokmin shrugs and heads back to the kitchen.

 

I should really sleep… the lack of sleep...

 

Another five minutes into his washing up chore, and Seokmin hears a loud clang. Ha gotcha now Mr Kwon.

 

Running, outside Seokmin glances around, to find his hiding partner, only to mysteriously see no soul in sight.

 

A cat, maybe?

 

Mentally self plam-ing himself, the young man, returns to his duties, singing his favourite song. The time ticks, away and Seokmin gets deeper and deeper in his task, of making sure the kitchen sparkl-

 

“Min! Where are-”

“Coming Soonyoung!” Gleefully, Seokmin shouts, as he leaves his (seriously attention needing ) dirty kitchen. Before looking up, to see the clock, and seeing it said way past midnight.

 

But the room, is yet alone, empty apart from…

 

“ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!”

 

...A white sheet of cloth, was hanging midair.

 

“Seokmin do not be alar-”

“NOOOOO, don’t hurt me, I’ll do anyth-”

“I am the ghost of love,”

“G-ghost of love?”

“Ye-!”

“Does that mean, my love has di-”

 

“Seokmin-” Soonyoung voices calls out, as Seokmin feels a body touch his.

“Sooonyoung you’re alive,” He sobs into the shoulder of his lover.

“Of course,”

“The ghost said he’s the ghost of love,”

“Shh, shh. I’m here, there’s no such things as ghosts.”

“Everything will be alright, you are here with me,” Seokmin closes his eyes tighter and hugs his boyfriend closer.

 

“Erm.. Seokmin… this might be a bad time,”

 

“...”

 

“A really really bad time, but marry me?” Soonyoung asks as he unwraps his arm around Seokmin slowly, as though any fast actions may break Lee Seokmin, his delicate artefact. Getting onto one knee, Soonyoung, coughs, gaining, Seokmin to open his eyes up, and stare speechlessly.

 

“W-what did you… say?”

 

“Lee Seokmin, the sun and moon to my universe, would you do me the honours to become the stars, that stands by your side, through infinity and beyond?”

 

“Y-yes,”

 

“And even though, this is a bad moment to ask… marry me?”

“Yes, yes, yes! You can be jmy everything,” Seokmin replies crashing Soonyoung into a breathtaking hug, and peppering kisses all over his face. “Be mine, forever!”


Soonyoung, smiles  as he gently tugs on a hidden wire and the white sheet crumples to the floor. Best proposal, ever!

 


Author's note: bonus chapter, is done~
This is the proposal  special, thank you for the lovely comments, and subscription!
Sorry for my sudden angst phase xD.
I have a Boonon and Jihan fluff waiting~ so don’t worry ^^
Thanks, again! See you all very very soon~