My idol friends

I think I'm falling for you

 

Chapter 2: My idol friends

 

(Min Woo relating)

We were coming back from school and I can’t get this beautiful new girl out of my mind, especially when she said that her favorite is Youngmin hyung. I mean, almost all fan girls say that I’m their favorite, and this girl that I like says that it’s Youngmin. Why? Don’t I like her? I was very nice with her, normally that works with all girls but it seems she only has eyes for Youngmin hyung. However I will work hard to like her.

I decided to ask Donghyun hyung, he has more experience on this…

-       MW: Hyung, Can I ask you something?

-       DH: Yes, of course! What happen?

-       MW: Well… I have one friend that likes a girl but that girl doesn’t seem to be interested in him. Do you think that I …. I mean he should try to like her?

-       DH: (Laughing quietly) Minwoo Do you like a girl?

-       MW: Hyung, I’ve already told you it’s my friend’s problem.

-       DH: OOhhh yeah! Mmmm… in that case you… I mean your friend should fight for her.

-       MW: Do you think so? Yeah, I guess he should do that.

 

So, hyung says I should fight for her and I will do it! I will be her favorite instead of Youngmin!

 

One week later…

(Lucy relating)

 

It has been a week since my first day of class, now I have a good relationship with Minwoo, Jeongmin and probably with the twins… I don’t really know.

I would like to talk with Youngmin he seems to be very nice, but I’m very shy and I put very nervous when I’m in front of him I’d like some day we can be good friends.

Even when I’m still a Best friend and I will be it forever, like Hye Ran said now that I really know them I see them more like persons than like idols. They are really sweet and good people.

Now I also know Donghyun and Hyunseong they are really nice people too.

Starting with the leader Donghyun he’s funny I don’t know why but he always makes me laugh.

Then it’s Hyunseong, he is a calm person, the type of person you would ask for an advice.

Jeongmin, he really takes care of his image and he’s funny and spontaneous.

Kwangmin, is manly, but also he has a cute side he likes to be with his friends and have fun with them.

Minwoo, the maknae is charismatic and friendly, he’s the one that has been nicer to me.

Finally, Youngmin, he’s like a little baby sometimes, but other times he’s really mature and serious. ( he has a cute smile you can’t resist).

That’s almost all I know about them, also they will be traveling for two weeks to Japan to promo their new album I hope that they’ll have success in that. So I will go to the airport to say goodbye to them. Honestly I will miss them, now I really considerate them my friends but I hope them to be fine. School will be boring without them.

-       Minwoo: I will miss you!

-       Me: I will miss you, too.

-       Jeongmin: it’s just going to be a couple of weeks, so don’t be sad we’ll comeback.

-       Donghyun: Yeah, and we will buy you presents from Japan.

-       Kwangmin: take care.

-       Hyunseong: yeah don’t forget to wrap up there’s cold outside.

-       Me: I won’t. I will really miss you guys (almost crying)

-       Youngmin: Don’t cry. Minwoo told me that you like Snoopy, there’s a Snoopy store in Japan I will bring you something from that store. (with that killing smile)

Wait…Youngmin talked to me! He has never done that! I mean…he talks a lot but just in general or with each one of group members, even he talked once to Hye Ran (I had a fight with her for that, I know it was stupid, I apologized with her) but never to me I even thought that I didn’t like him.

-       Me (shocked): Tha…anks!

-       Minwoo: I will miss you, too. But we’ll be back soon.

-       Donghyun: let’s go.

They left quickly. I can’t believe Youngmin talked to me and smiled at me, and that he will bring me Snoopy things! I can’t wait till they comeback!

 

Mean while in the plane:

 

-       Minwoo: Youngmin hyung, why did you do that? You know I like her a lot and that you’re her favorite. Please hyung, you saw her face she almost fainted, I wanna be her favorite don’t be like that you’re not even interested in her.

-       Youngmin: she was going to cry, I don’t like to see girls crying, and I have to admit that it’s funny to see your frustrated face.

-       Minwoo: hyung please help me to like her.

-       Youngmin: Ok, I will help you. Don’t worry you already like her, just wait and she will fall for you like all the girls in the world.

-       Minwoo: thanks, hyung.