The girl with a beautiful voice

I think I'm falling for you

 

Chapter 3: The girl with a beautiful voice.

(Two weeks later)

 

Today Boyfriend comes back YEAAHH! I miss them so much. They said they will give me my gifts after school. I’m so excited to see Youngmin’s Snoopy gift.

-       Donghyun: Hi, how is our favorite fan?

-       Me: Fine, I really missed you guys.

-       Minwoo: Lucy! (So excited). (Hugging me) I missed you so much.

Minwoo hasn’t never hugged me before I felt estranged when he did that.

-       Me: (estranged and frozen) I missed you too.

-       Hyunseong: it’s great that you missed her but you’re going to strangle her.

-       Minwoo: Oh I’m sorry!

-       Jeongmin: How was the school?

-       Hye Ran: You know… boring…it’s the school.

-       Kwangmin: Yeah, you’re right.

-       Youngmin: Yeah, the bad news is that we need to do all the homework we couldn’t do while we were traveling.

-       Hyunseong: don’t worry. I know you can do it.

-       Donghyun: I brought you this from Japan like I promised. (He gave me a box with Japanese perfumes) Hope you like it.

-       Me: (Amazed) thank you so much sunbae!

-       Jeongmin: Hye Ran we also bought you some gifts (giving her a box with perfumes and books) I knew you like to read.

-       Hye Ran: Thanks.

I think Jeongmin likes Hye Ran and she does, too. But she doesn’t want to accept it.

-       Youngmin: Oh yeah! I almost forget it. Here’s your snoopy. (Youngmin gave me a big snoopy teddy)

-       Me: Oh! It’s so cute. Thank you so much I loved it. (OMG! I feel my heart is going to explode)

-       Youngmin: You’re welcome.

-       Minwoo: (giving me a chocolate package with heart shape and gummies with animal shape) this is from me to you. You like chocolates and candies right?

-       Me: (ashamed) yeah, thanks!

Minwoo was acting weird. He’s always nice to me but not like that. Maybe he missed me so much, that’s why he acts like this.

-       Donghyun: I see your father hasn’t come yet. Do you want us to take you home?

-       Me: No thanks, he will come in one hour. I will stay here and practice.

-       Donghyun: Ok, we’re leaving.

-       Everybody: Bye!

-       Me: Bye! See you tomorrow.

-       Hye Ran: I’m leaving, too. See you tomorrow.

-       Me: Yeah, see you tomorrow.

My dad had a job promotion. That’s good. But now, I have to stay one more hour in school. But I don’t complain. I found an old piano in a classroom that the school doesn’t use anymore. So I played the piano there and sing some melodies that my grandpa taught me. If there’s someone I miss from home in Florida it’s my grandpa he always used to take care of me while my parents were working. Also, he showed me to appreciate the music, and he taught me to play the piano. Playing the piano here and singing old romantic songs reminds me of him and I feel like I’m in home.

My dad picked me up and now I’m in home. Hye Ran came here for doing team homework. When we finished our homework she asked me:

-       HR: Do you like Minwoo?

-       Me: Minwoo? Yeah, like a friend.

-       HR: You know what I mean, not like a friend, like more than a friend.

-       Me: No, Why are you asking me that?

-       HR: Well, it seems that he likes you. He hugged you when he saw you, and he gave you chocolates with heart shape.

-        Me: Yeah, but that’s because I told him that I love chocolates and candies. He also gave me gummies with animal shape. Maybe there weren’t another type of chocolates.That doesn’t mean he’s in love with me. I mean, c’mon friends can hug too.

-       HR: Dating in America it’s different than dating in Korea. If a boy gives you chocolates, that mean he likes you.

-       Me: I don’t think so. We’re just friends. Stop saying things with nonsense.

Hye Ran went home and I keep thinking:

Minwoo it’s not in love with me, he’s my friend, and also he knows perfectly I’m from America, he knows that I wouldn’t misunderstand this. Whatever, it’s time to sleep with my Snoopy teddy that Youngmin gave to me.

  

-----------O---------

Last night, I dreamed with Youngmin. He’s so cute my little angel. When I have good dreams I wake up happy this is one of those days.

Hye Ran and I arrived to school. Minwoo was acting weird, he hasn’t talked to me today. Maybe he thinks that I misunderstood what happened yesterday. I tried to talk with him but he just answered with Yes or No in a shy way.

The school finished and now I’m here playing the piano and singing old romantic ballads. I hope things get better tomorrow.

(Youngmin relating)

A beautiful voice interrupted my nap. I don’t think that it’s some of the group members, it sounds like a girl’s voice. I opened my eyes and leaned out of the old closet where I was hiding. I wanted to know who was singing so beautifully.

Oh! It can’t be. It’s the annoying American girl that likes to Minwoo. She sings very well, she has a sweet voice without being too much pitched. She’s really good, she also plays piano beautifully. I will stay here listening to her. Now, that I see her singing like this I think I prejudge her. Honestly, she’s really beautiful I accept it that’s why Minwoo likes her so much. Even then, I think I must know her first, so I can say if she’s a good girl or not.