I love you

I think I'm falling for you

 

Chapter 19: I love you.

(Lucy relating)

 

I was lying in my bed looking at the clock. I five minutes they will go to Japan for six months and I don’t know what I’m going to do without them. I will miss them so much, but I know that I hurt Minwoo and this is the best for us.

I can’t stop thinking about Youngmin; he’s the one that I’ll miss the most. But I have to wait until they come back, by that time, everything will be ok right?

Ten o’clock already, they are leaving right now and yeah I’m crying like an idiot because I couldn’t even say goodbye.

 

(Youngmin relating)

We are already in the plane. I can’t believe I won’t see her for six months. I will miss her so much. I’m worried about her in the school; I mean, I know she’s strong and everything but I don’t know if she can defend by herself when she’s hurt.

-       Hyung, don’t worry, she will be fine. – Kwangmin said looking at my eyes that were full of tears.

-       I know it. It’s just that I’m worried about Minwoo, and… I will miss her so much. – I sighed.

-       Minwoo is going to be fine. – He said comforting me.

 

3 months later…

(Lucy relating)

It’s been three months since they left. I miss them so much. I can’t wait to see them. I think about them all the time.

Well, the things right now in the school are better. I met a new guy named Guyo, he’s so nice and he’s now our new friend (Hye Ran and I). The girls in the school don’t bother me anymore, but they didn’t for a month. Anyway, I feel I deserved it for hurting Minwoo.

Oh! I got an e-mail from Minwoo. It says:

“Hi! Lucy, it’s been a long time that I don’t send you an e-mail. I’m sorry for that I have been busy T.T.

But I have good news; I bought you a lot of Snoopy’s stuff because I know you really like it. Now I know how to speak Japanese perfectly, I’m so proud of it.

Also, I met a girl named Natashiro, she’s a singer from Japan. I really like her and I think she likes me too. I’m so happy. How is everything there? I want to know. I miss you so much, but we will come back to Seoul soon.

Ah! I almost forgot it; Youngmin hyung told me that he misses you so much. He can’t wait to see you and he has a surprise for you when we come back.

Your lovely Minwoo J”

Wait, Youngmin will give me a surprise when he comes back. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! I can’t stop jumping of happiness. I can’t wait till they come back.

 

3 months later…

(Lucy relating)

Today, they’re coming back. I’m so excited, I can’t stop smiling I really miss them so much. I can’t believe I’m going to see Youngmin today; my heart is beating soooo fast.

I also miss Minwoo a lot, and like I promised we are going to be the best friends ever right now. I’m so happy that he has a new girlfriend right now. I want to meet her. Minwoo said that she will come to visit Minwoo on vacations.

I was in the classroom with Hye Ran and Guyo and then… they arrived!

-       Lucy! – Minwoo said excited.

-       Minwoo! – I said smiling excited. He hugged me happily.

-       I missed you so much! – He said smiling.

-       I missed you too. – I said.

-       Hye Ran! – Jeongmin said excited hugging her and kissing her on the cheek.  They both blushed. They look so cute together.

-       Hi Lucy, how are you? – Kwangmin said smiling.

-       Kwangmin! I’m perfect now that all of you are here. – I said smiling.

-       Hi Lucy! – Youngmin said smiling shyly. Awww he’s so cute when he does that smile.

-       Youngmin! I really really missed you. – I said smiling at him blushed.

-       Who is your new friend? – Minwoo asked me curiously.

-       Oh! Yeah! I’m sorry. He’s Guyo. – I said introducing him.

The teacher got in the classroom I couldn’t get concentrated I was just there staring at Youngmin. OMG! I missed him so much.

(Youngmin relating)

Who is her new friend? I can’t stop thinking about it. I mean, it seems that they are closer to each other. He’s sitting next to her. She promised me that she was going to be only my fan! Calm down Youngmin, calm down. Don’t be so selfish, I mean…. She has the right to make new friends but I can’t stop feeling jealous about it and I’m so afraid to lose her.

The bell rang, it’s finally recess. I will ask Hye Ran about their new friend and his relationship with Lucy.

-       Hye Ran, I need to ask you something. – I told her while we were walking on the hallway.

-       Do you know if Lucy likes that guy Guyo? – I asked her.

-       I don’t know. Why are you asking? – She said curious.

-       Uhh… I think that they look cute together. – I said nervously. – Well… I have to go. – I said

 

(Lucy relating)

I’m so happy having lunch with them. Minwoo is talking about his new girlfriend, he already showed me pictures of her, and she’s so beautiful. It was so good to be together again.

Minwoo told me that they were going to go out tonight and he asked me if I wanted to go with them. Of course, I accepted the offer.

That day at seven o’clock….

(Youngmin relating)

We finished the rehearsal. Minwoo and I were talking.

-       Did you see Lucy’s new friend? – Minwoo said.

-       Yeah… - I said trying to ignore him.

-       You know, he told me that he really likes Lucy and I told him that he should confess to her. It seems that he listened my advice because Lucy told me she will go out today with him. I think that he will confess to her tonight at seven pm. – He said smiling.

-       What? – I screamed.

-       What’s wrong hyung? You told me that you weren’t going to fight for her. – He said smiling.

-       Why did you tell him that? Wait… it’s ten to seven! Where are they going to meet? – I asked him desperately.

-       At the Central Park. – He said.

I ran away to the Central Park as fast as I could. I have to go there before him. I can’t lose her. What’s wrong with Minwoo? He supposes to be my friend. Lucy, you can’t be with him before you know what I feel for you. You can’t make me this! Please don’t make me this! I love you!

(Lucy relating)

I’m here at the Central Park where Minwoo told us we were going to meet. They haven’t arrived yet, maybe they had to rehearse or something. I will wait for them.

Oh! Youngmin is running up to me. He looks worried. I don’t see the other guys. Is everything ok? I hope it is.

Youngmin continued running up to me and I walked up to him.

-       Lucy! – He said without breath.

Then he held my head with his hands and just KISSED ME! Yeah, I can’t believe what is happening right now Youngmin and I are KISSING!

My heart was beating really really fast. I think I will have a heart attack. First, I was just standing there frozen but then I just got lost in his lips. It was so sweet but warm at the same time. He my hair and then put his arms around my waist, holding on to me. I put my arms around his neck (because he’s so tall) and he just got me closer to him. Finally he just looked at me in the eyes so closer with his beautiful and cute big brown eyes and his long eyelashes.

-       Lucy, please listen to me. – He said. I couldn’t reply and I just nodded.

-       I really really love you. I fell completely in love with you. I feel lost without you, like if my life has no sense. You’re so special for me, and I’m sorry for haven’t told you this before, but you know that Minwoo is my friend and I didn’t want to hurt him. It’s not real that I hate you or that I don’t like you, you are everything for me. And just thinking about you being with that guy makes me going crazy because I can’t stand seeing you with other guy, please if you give just one chance I promise you I will make you happy.

OMG! Is this really happening? Maybe I’m sleeping, maybe I’m just dreaming. I pinched my arm to realize that this is really happening!

-       Youngmin… I love you too. – I said.

-       And I’m talking seriously, not because you’re an idol or because I’m your fan. I love you because you’re the most amazing guy I’ve ever met. You’re so sweet and kindhearted, and I don’t know why but I can’t stop caring about you all the time; and even when I wanted to deny it, I can’t ignore it anymore. I’m crazy in love with you, honestly, I love you with every millimeter of my body, I love you from here to Mart. I really love you Youngmin with all my heart. – I said and hugged him.

-       I can’t believe this is happening, finally after everything we are together. – He said. I rest my head on his chest and I felt his heart beating so fast as mine’s. I blushed so much like a tomato, he’s so cute.

-       You look cute when you blushed. – He said looking at me and smiling sweetly. I blushed more when I saw his cute smile. Ahhh! this is not helping me. I hid my head on his chest.

-       Awww, my girlfriend is so cute! Now, you’re my girlfriend, right? – He said.

-       Yes. – I said and smiled shyly still blushed.

-       You’re so cute. – He said pinching my cheeks.

He held my hand entwining our fingers and we took a walk in the park.

-       So, I see your friend didn’t come. – He said smiling. OMG! That smile kills me!

-       Who Hye Ran? – I asked him.

-       No, your new friend Guyo. Weren’t you going on a date here? – He said confused.

-       What? No, I was here because Minwoo told me to go out with all of you, you know… Boyfriend. – I said confused too.

-       Aishh that Minwoo, seriously I’m going to kill him. He made me believe that you and he were going to start dating. Do you know how I feel when I heard that? – He said. – Whatever, at least I finally had the courage to confess to you and we’re together right now. That’s the most important. – He said with a sweet smile.

We walked to my home together, still holding hands. I feel like I’m in heaven.

-       So… see you tomorrow. – He said smiling shyly. Awww I think is the first time I see Youngmin acting so shy. I will pee in my pants of nervousness.

-       Yeah… see you tomorrow Youngmin. – I said. He kissed me on my fore head.

-       I love you. – He whispered after kissing my fore head. Then he smiled at me so sweetly and waved his hands saying goodbye.

I came in my room. I’m so happy I can’t stop smiling and giggling like an idiot. I can’t believe what just happened. I think my heart will explode right now, I can hardly breath.

This is the best day of my whole life. I love Youngmin so much. He’s so cute and sweet and nice and polite and the best that could ever happened to me in this world. I LOVE YOU JO YOUNGMIN! I really do.

 

What do you think about this chapter?

They’re finally together! :D

I will update another chapter, so this is not the end.

Please subscribe and comment!

I want to know your opinion.

I’m also writing a new fanfic please try to read it.

Twin Exchange.

Thanks for reading!