Endless Love

I think I'm falling for you

 

Final Chapter: My Endless Love

 

I woke up very early. I’m really excited; my heart can’t stop beating so fast. I got ready to go to the school quickly. I can’t wait to see him.

-       Why are you so excited? – My dad asked me.

Uhh … I have to tell my dad later that Youngmin is my boyfriend, but I won’t tell him now because he will probably freak out.

-       It’s just that I missed my friends. – I said grinning.

-       Oh! Ok Lucy. – My dad said confused.

I got a message while I was in the car from Youngmin, yeah MY BOYFRIEND. I can’t even believe he’s actually my boyfriend.

“Good morning Lucy. How are you today? I hope you’re fine. I’m so happy, I can’t stop smiling. I need to ask you something. Do you want the school to know about our relationship or you want to keep it on secret? It’s just that I saw how much you suffered for all the girls bullying you. So, it’s up to you, you decide. I love you so much <3. Your sweet boyfriend: Youngminnie”

-       Aaaaaaawwwww! – I screamed excited.

-       What’s going on with you today? – My dad asked me still confused.

-       Nothing dad, you will know it later. – I said smiling and answering Youngmin’s message.

“Good morning, my sweet boyfriend. Respecting to your question, I don’t know. If you feel uncomfortable about them knowing it I can keep it on secret. But there’s no problem about them to know it. I love you too, so much <3”

He answered me back.

“Are you serious? Because if it’s up to me I would scream to the whole world how much I love you. =D”

Seriously, I really love him so much. He’s just too cute.

“Yeah, you can do it if you want. ^^” I answered him.

I arrived to the school and he was waiting for me outside. He was smiling so sweetly.

-       Good morning Lucy. I hope you have slept very well last night. – He said smiling.

-       Good morning Youngmin. I slept perfectly, and you? – I said grinning.

-       Perfectly, like a little baby. – He said laughing slightly. – Oh! I will carry your bag. That’s what a boyfriend must do. - He said taking my bag from my shoulder. Then he extended me his hand. – May I have the honor to take a walk with you lady? – He asked me. Ahhh! My heartbeat is going crazy.

-       Of course gentleman. – I said taking his hand.

We walked to the way to our classroom. Honestly, I couldn’t even hear to the girls insulting me. Of course, they were doing it but, I just heard their insults like whispers because I felt like I was in the sky with my beautiful sweet angel Youngmin.

-       The lovebirds arrived! – Minwoo said jumping happily.

-       Congratulations Lucy and Hyung. – Kwangmin said smiling and winked at Youngmin.

-       Thanks! – I said smiling.

-       Yah! Minwoo, I need to talk with you. You made me believe that she was going to start dating that guy. Do you know how I felt? – Youngmin said a little bit upset.

-       You should be glad to me. If I haven’t told you that, you wouldn’t have confessed to her. – Minwoo said and stuck out his tongue. The bell rang and the teacher got in to the classroom.

-       I talk with you later. – Youngmin said looking at Minwoo.

Youngmin sat next to me and I didn’t even pay attention to class because I was staring at him. He’s so handsome and cute, and sweet, and just perfect.

Finally, it was recess time. I stood up from my chair and I was going to go after everybody when Youngmin grabbed my hand.

-       We will spend recess time together. – He said smiling. I just looked at him surprised and nodded.

He took me to the piano classroom. It was all decorated with flowers and a poster that said: “Welcome to Youngmin’s special fanmeeting”

-       What is this Youngmin? – I asked amazed.

-       Do you remember that I promise you that if you were a loyal fan I would make a special fanmeeting for you here? – He said.

-       Oh! Yeah! Now I remember! – I said smiling.

-       While I was in Japan I worked really hard to learn to play the piano for you. – He said sitting on the piano chair. - So… please sit down next to me lady and listen to this melody I prepared for you with all my love. – He said and started to play and sing “Endless Love” of Lionel Ritchie and Diana Ross (A/N I love this song, it’s so romantic <3 here’s the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM_R1R28kLM&feature=related)

I was just amazed. My heart was beating so fast while he was singing and playing the piano so beautifully. When he finished he smiled at me.

-       Did you like it? I heard you singing that song the day I fell in love with you. – He said smiling shyly. I nodded blushed. – You’re so cute when you blushed. Aigoo! What am I going to do with you? You don’t even say a word. I have a present for you but you need to close your eyes, ok? – He said and I nodded again.

I close my eyes and he took my hand and put me on a ring. I opened my eyes.

-       Youngmin! It’s amazing! – I said excited.

-       Actually, it’s a couple ring. – He said showing me his ring on his finger. – It’s the sign of my promise to you. – He said.

-       What promise? – I asked curiously.

-       I promise you, Lucy, I will love you forever. I will give you all my free time. I will take care of you and protect you always, no matter what. Because, you are…. – He said getting closer to me. - My Endless Love. – He whispered me so close to my face closing his eyes and then he kissed me sweetly. He looked me in the eyes and I smiled at him shyly.

He was going to kiss me again but someone interrupted us:

-       Awww! The lovebirds are so cute! – Minwoo said looking at us moved.

-       Yah! What are you doing here? – Youngmin said a little bit mad.

-       We came here to tell you that the recess has ended and you’ll be late for the class if you don’t come with us right now. – Kwangmin said.

-       Thanks. – I said smiling.

-       Yeah… I guess we should go to our classroom right now. – Youngmin sighed.

 

After school, we went to the park to take a walk. We were holding hands and we were smiling and laughing all the time. We sat on a park bench. I can’t be happier.

-       What about an ice cream? – Youngmin said looking at me like a little kid.

-       You really like ice cream, right? – I said laughing.

-       Yeah! Ice cream is the best when you are depressed and is also the best when you want to celebrate. I love ice cream. – He said excited. – Stay here. I will buy the ice creams. – He said.

I can’t stop smiling and my heart is beating so fast, I don’t know if someday I could get used to this, because I’m so excited every second that I spend with Youngmin. I was smiling and looking to the kids playing when an ice cream appeared in front of me.

-       Here is yours! – Youngmin said putting his arm around me from the back holding the ice cream. – Enjoy it! – He said and kissed me on the cheek. I immediately blushed.

-       Thanks – I said trying to catch my breath.

Then he sat down next to me and we started eating our ice cream.

-       Do you have practice today? – I asked him.

-       Yeah… but until three o’clock. – He sighed.

-       It’s ok, we still have time. – I said smiling.

-       Yeah, even if I only had one free minute, I would spend it with you. – He said and held my hand. I smiled at him.

-       Even when you wouldn’t have free time, I would wait here for you. I mean… I already waited for you six months. – I said.

-       You’re always so sweet. – He said smiling cutely. – Wait… you have ice cream on your chin. – He said and cleaned my chin with a napkin. Then, he touched my lips softly. – I love you Lucy. – He said and kissed me and rested his head on my shoulder.

OMG! He’s just so cute. I’m still blushing and my heart is still beating so so so fast.

-       Youngmin… I also want to promise something. I will love you forever, I’ll protect you and take care of you and I will wait for you always no matter what. – I said, but he didn’t even answer me. I turned my head and he had fallen asleep.

He was breathing deeply like a baby. I looked at his long and beautiful eyelashes and pink soft lips. I his smooth blond hair “I love you Youngmin” I said and I wished this moment could last forever…

 

 

This is the end!

I feel excited :D but sad at the same time T T

Thank you so much for reading my story.

Thanks who everyone that subscribed and commented.

Also, to the persons that gave me advices to improve my writing.

Please comment! Tell me if you liked my story or if you hated it.

I accept constructive criticism and advices.

Thank you so much to everyone. 

I know I've already said that but it was really important for me because this is my first fanfic.

I'm writing a new fanfic. 

Twin Exchange. 

Please read it. 

Boyfriend's W Academy is coming! I'm so excited

Ppyong!

I have a recommendation from a friend, please read it .

The power of love.