A Deal?

I think I'm falling for you

 

Chapter 14: A Deal?

(Youngmin relating)

 

I’m here, practicing my dancing by myself. I would like to get concentrated, but I can’t. Minwoo is with Lucy right now on their “Pre-Christmas” date, a dumb and childish romantic idea that only Minwoo can think of. The worst thing is that tomorrow only Kwangmin and I are going to the school; that means that I will have to be alone at school tomorrow because Kwangmin is probably going to be with Lucy.

-       Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! – Minwoo got in the practice room shouting happily.

-       Hi! – I said smiling falsely.

-       You were right, now I know why you were so happy when you were with Na Eul.

-       What’s wrong with you? Why are you so happy? – I said like if I was interested on it.

-       Hyung! You won’t believe what happened! I’m so excited! – He said tumbling around the room.

-       What happened? – I said.

-       Lucy and I- He said excited- KISSED! - He said whispering.

What? You and Lucy kissed! I can’t believe it, I mean… I know that this was going to happen someday, but the news didn’t make me feel great. I felt a hole in my heart and my eyes immediately filled of tears. Minwoo surprised of my reaction.

-       Hyung, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have mentioned HER name. – He apologized.

-       It’s ok. I’m going to take a shower. – I said and went out the room.

Stupid! Stupid Youngmin! I said to myself while I was walking on the hallway crying like an idiot.

-       Hyung, are you ok? – Kwangmin said with a worried face.

-       I’m ok Kwangmin! Just leave me alone, Ok? – I said a little bit angry.

-       Ok, hyung, don’t get mad, if you need something I will be here practicing with Minwoo. – He said.

Why am I crying? It supposed that I have to be happy for my best friend. I hate this. Stupid tears stop, I don’t want to cry anymore, not for her. I got in to the car and cried for hours until I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lucy relating)

 

I woke up early, I’m so happy and can’t stop smiling; but then I remembered that Minwoo is not coming to the school today, and also I’m going to be with Hye Ran and the twins only.

It’s going to be uncomfortable because I know I don’t like Youngmin a lot, well… actually, he hates me.

At recess time, Youngmin didn’t have lunch with us. So I asked Kwangmin why I don’t like to Youngmin.

-       Kwangmin, Do you know why Youngmin hates me? – I asked him.

-       What? He doesn’t hate you Lucy. – He said confused.

-       But, he’s always nice to everybody, but never with me. Of all of you (boyfriend), he’s the only one that is not a closer friend to me. – I said. Kwangmin laughed quietly and said.

-       Oh! That’s because he made a deal with Minwoo of not getting close to you.

-       A deal? – I said stunned.

-       Yeah. – He nodded. – Do you remember your first day of class?

-       Yes. – I said.

-       Well… since that day Minwoo likes you and because you said that your favorite was Youngmin hyung. Minwoo asked him to stay away from you. – He said.

-       Awww… I see, but I’m Minwoo’s girlfriend right now, so he shouldn’t avoid me anymore. – I said.

-       Maybe, but when hyung makes a promise he never break it. – He said smiling.

-       That’s a relief! I thought he hated me! – I said smiling.

I can’t believe that Minwoo prohibited Youngmin to talk to me! I understand that he was jealous of him, but that’s too selfish. The question is… Does Youngmin ignore me because of the deal or he really hates me?

I’m angry with Minwoo, he can’t decide who I am friend or not, I’ll definitely talk with him tomorrow.

-       Kwangmin, could you ask Youngmin if he hates me? – I asked him

-       What? Lucy I’ve already told you he doesn’t hate you. – He said.

-       Yeah, but I would feel better if you asked him. – I said.

-       Ok… - He said with a smirk.

(Youngmin relating)

 

-       Hyung, do you hate Lucy? – Kwangmin said on the way home after school.

-       What? Why are you asking me that? – I said.

-       Because you didn’t have lunch with us today and she asked me that.

-       I don’t hate her… it’s just that I don’t like her a lot… I think she’s annoying. – I lied.

-       Oh, really? I thought you don’t talk to her because of the deal that you made with Minwoo. You know, because hyung never breaks a promise.

-       Yeah, it’s also for that. – I said.

He had to remember me that day that I made that promise to him, of course in that moment I didn’t feel anything for her. That promise didn’t use to have sense for me, until I really knew her.

*Flashback*

 

-       Hyung, would you promise me something? – Minwoo asked me shyly.

-       Yeah, what is it? – I said smiling.

-       Well, the new girl… Lucy…

-       Yeah, what’s with her? – I said uninterested.

-       I… like her. – He confessed shyly.

-       Awww, our little maknae is in love. – I said making laugh of him.

-       But, I think she likes hyung, so… can you promise me you will help me staying away from her?

-       Yeah, whatever, I’m not even interested in being his friend, so don’t worry about it. – I said.

-       But, please, promise me you will do it.

-       Yeah, I promise you. – I said uninterested.

-       Pinky promise.

-       Pinky promise. – I said doing the pinky promise

*End of flashback*

I can’t fail him; a promise is a promise, no matter what happens. I will keep my promise and stay away from her. But… now that I think about it. Did she ask for me?

 

Please subscribe and comment

Sorry if this chapter is too short

What do you think about Youngmin’s new hairstyle?

I think he looks so cute <3  I love Youngminnie

Thanks for reading