Jealous? Me?

I think I'm falling for you

 

Chapter 15: Jealous? Me?

 

Minwoo and Jeongmin came to the school today, so I’m not alone with Kwangmin and Hae Ran today.

Minwoo’s cousin came to visit from Busan for the holidays and he wants me to introduce her. So, we will meet at the coffee shop today after school.

At the recess Minwoo was talking how much he misses his cousin and that he wants to see her. I think that is cute.

-       I really want you to know her Lucy. – Minwoo said excited.

-       Yeah I have so much time without seeing her. – Jeongmin said.

-       I don’t see her since the last year. – Minwoo said.

-       How old is she? – I asked curiously.

-       She’s fourteen. - Minwoo said.

-       Oh, so she’s younger than us. – I said surprised.

-       Yes, she’s a little girl. – Kwangmin said.

-       Oh! The MAN is talking. – Jeongmin said making fun of him.

Donghyun and Hyunseong caught us up to the coffee shop. Minwoo’s cousin was waiting for us.

-       Eun Bin! – Minwoo screamed and ran to hug his cousin. – Yesterday you were a little girl, but now you’re a woman. – He said in a nostalgic tone.

-       Minwoo! I missed you so much! – Eun Bin said.

-       Minwoo you’re so dramatic! C’mon Eun Bin, come here to hug Oppa. – Jeongmin said opening his arms.

-       Oppa! – She hugged Jeongmin. -Donghyun oppa, you look paler than ever. - She said to Donghyun.

-       Ha ha ha. – He said mockingly.

-       Hyunseong Oppa, you lost weight.

-       Yeah, I’m dieting.

-       Oh! Youngmin Oppa! You’re so tall and handsome! – She said smiling and hugged Youngmin. Wait a minute…. SHE HUGGED YOUNGMIN! Who does she think she is?

-       Kwangmin Oppa, you and Youngmin should eat more, you’re so skinny. – She said pressing Kwangmin’s arm.

-       Eun Bin, actually, I want to introduce you to Lucy, she’s my girlfriend. – Minwoo said. I don’t know why but I feel awkard every time he says that.

-       Oh! Hi Lucy! I’m Eun Bin, Minwoo’s cousin. – She said in an annoying way.

-       Hi! I’m Lucy. – I said trying to smile.

-       Oh! You’re prettier than I thought, Minwoo always talks about you when I call him, he always talks about how amazing you are.

-       Eun Bin! – Minwoo said blushed. – Why did you tell her that? – He said shyly.

-       What? It’s true. – She said.

-       Let’s get in, it’s cold and I’m hungry. – Donghyun said looking at the donuts inside the coffee shop.

-       Yeah, I’m hungry too. – Kwangmin said.

We got in and ordered some coffee and donuts. I was really hungry and started eating a lot of donuts.

-       Unnie, don’t you think you shouldn’t eat a lot of donuts? It’s not healthy – Eun Bin told me.

What? Did she call me fat? Arggggg I hate this girl.

-       She likes to eat a lot but she doesn’t win weight like you. – Kwangmin said defending me. I’m happy that he’s 4D, at least for now.

-       Youngmin Oppa, try this. – She said feeding him with a chocolate cupcake. - Did you like it? – She said and Youngmin nodded.

Ok, I really really hate this girl.

-       Did you see that? – Minwoo whispered in my ear.

-       What? – I said.

-       Eun Bin and Youngmin hyung couple. Don’t you think they should go out? – Minwoo whispered.

-       Minwoo I think you’re overreacting. – I said whispering.

-       But they look cute together. – He said smiling.

-       What time is it? – I said changing the conversation.

-       It’s 2:45. – Hyunseong said.

-       Oh! I have to come back to the school my dad will pick me up at three o’clock!

-       I can go with you. – Jeongmin said.

-       No I can go alone, thanks. – I said standing up. – Goodbye to everyone. – I said waving my hands.

-       Wait, are you sure you can come back alone? – Minwoo said with a worried face.

-       Yeah, I’m sure. I have to go now. – I said.

-       Ok, please take care. – He said hugging me.

-       Yeah! See you tomorrow guys. – I said walking out quickly.

Finally, I went home. Minwoo sent me a message:

“Could I go to your house tonight? I have something to tell you. Minwoo”

What does he have to tell me? I wonder what it is.

“Yeah, I will be in my house all the night” I answered.

Minwoo immediately went to my house.

-       Hi! – I said.

-       Hi! – He said smiling.

-       What do you have to tell me? – I said nibbling my lips.

-       Well, are you free tomorrow? – He said.

-       Mmmmm… Let’s see…- I said like if I would be a busy woman. – Yeah, I’m free.

-       Great! We will go on a double date with Youngmin hyung and Eun Bin. – He said excited.

-       What? When did you ask me if I wanted? – I said upset.

-       Is there any problem? I asked you if you were free tomorrow. – He said confused.

-       Uh… it’s just that I… no, there’s no problem. – I said.

-       Sure? If you have something to do I can cancel it. – He said sympathetic.

-       No, it’s ok. – I said.

-       Ok, we will go to the amusement park after school. – He said smiling.

-       Ok.

(Minwoo relating)

 

Why did she get upset when I asked her to go on a double date? Maybe she doesn’t like double dates, but I have to support my cousin on this. Now, I will tell Youngmin hyung about it.

-       Hyung! Let’s go on a double date tomorrow. I will go with Lucy and you with Eun Bin. – I said smiling.

-       What? When did you ask me if I wanted? – He said upset.

-       Wow! That’s exactly what Lucy said, even with the same expression. – I said amazed.

-       Uh… really? – He said surprised.

-       Yeah. – I nodded.

-       Whatever. Hyung, please give Eun Bin a chance. You haven’t gone out with anyone since you break up with Na Eul. Please! Please! Please! Hyung! I promise you it will be fun. – I said begging.

-       Ok, ok. I will go. – He said.

-       Yay! We will go to the amusement park tomorrow after school. – I said clapping.

-       You’re crazy. – He laughed.

 

The next day after school…

(Lucy relating)

 

We’re finally here at the amusement park. The journey to get here was horrible. Eun Bin didn’t stop talking and talking and talking about her and her “amazing” life in Busan. The worst part of it, Minwoo was so excited about every word she was saying while Youngmin and I were uncomfortable. I think they should have gone out together without us.

-       Oppa your hair looks great in that color. Omo! This is so big. Let’s get on that attraction. – Eun Bin told Youngmin.

-       Mmmm… ok. – He said a little bit scared.

-       Don’t tell me you are scared oppa? – She said.

-       No, I’m not. – He said upset.

-       C’mon Minwoo and Lucy, are you getting on with us too? – She said.

-       Oppa, honestly I’m scared, I don’t want to get on. I get dizzy easily. I’d better go for some hot dogs to eat after you get off. – I told Minwoo.

-       Oh… you’re scared. C’mon don’t be a little baby. – She said mockingly.

-       Ok Lucy, do you want me to go with you? – Minwoo said.

-       No, it’s ok. Get on, I know you like this attractions. – I said smiling.

-       Ok, are you sure? – He said.

-       Minwoo she already told you that. C’mon hurry up! – The little stupid smiling monster said.

They got on the attraction and I went for the hot dogs. Suddenly, I had an amazing idea. I put hot sauce on one of the hot dogs and I will give it to that little monster. He he he he he. They got off the attraction, I’m worried about Youngmin, he looked dizzy; and that little evil was putting her arm around him. I hate her.

-       Here are your hot dogs and sodas. – I said smiling

-       Thank you Lucy. – Minwoo said smiling picking his hot dog.

-       Thanks. – Youngmin said picking his hot dog.

-       Thanks Unnie. – The little devil said picking the right hot dog prepared specially for her.

-       You’re welcome. – I said smiling.

Everyone started eating and when the little devil tried her hot dog she got her tongue out and started coughing screaming.

-       Aaaaaaa it’s hot, it’s hot! – She screamed and started drinking her soda.

I started laughing aloud. It was so funny to see her red drinking her soda desperately, normally I don’t laugh at people or make this kind of jokes, but she was stressing me out, she deserves it.

-       Lucy, why are you laughing, it’s not funny. – Minwoo said upset. Honestly, it’s the first time he got mad with me.

-       I’m sorry Eun Bin, that was my hot dog, I like spicy food, don’t tell me you don’t like it, that’s for little babies. – I said taking revenge. Yougmin laughed slightly.

-        Oppa! Why are you laughing? It’s not funny. – She said angry.

-       I’m sorry Eun Bin. I haven’t eaten my hot dog, so you can take it with my soda. Please don’t get mad. – I said trying to calm her dawn, it was just an innocent joke, but it seems I went too far.

-       Ok Unnie, but… are you sure that this doesn’t have hot sauce? – She asked nervous.

-       Yeah, I’m sure. There was only one with hot sauce I promise. – I said.

-       Ok Unnie, I believe in you. – She said taking my hot dog and soda.

Minwoo took Eun Bin home and then he took me to my house. He wasn’t really happy about the incident.

-       Lucy, I know you perfectly. You don’t like spicy food. Why did you do that? – He said mad.

-       Pffff…. What are you saying? Of course I like spicy food. – I said.

-       Lucy… - He said looking at my eyes waiting for an answer.

-       Ok… I just wanted to have fun. – I said.

-       You’re not that kind of person Lucy. You disappointed me. – He said with a serious expression

-       I told you I didn’t want to go, but you insisted. – I said almost crying by anger.

-       What did she do for making you do that? If you explain me I might understand, - He said.

-       Well… she laughed at me because I didn’t want to get on the attraction. – I said.

-       Ok, but you didn’t like the idea since I told you. Maybe… you’re jealous. – He said.

-       Pffff…. Jealous? Me? Stop saying things without sense. – I told him.

-       But I paid attention to you like I always do. Maybe… no, that can’t be possible. – He said to himself.

-       Could you stop talking like if you were solving a riddle? I just think that she’s annoying just that. I’m sorry I won’t do something like that again. Could you forgive me? – I said.

-       Yeah, I know that sometimes she could be annoying. But don’t do that again, ok? – He said with his eyes filled of tears with an unknown reason.

-       Are you ok? – I asked him.

-       Yeah, it’s just that I’m tired. I need to go. – He said and he left in his car with Youngmin that was waiting inside.

 

(Minwoo relating)

 

Minwoo calm down, you’re overreacting. It’s impossible that she could be jealous of Youngmin hyung, because that would mean that… she’s in love with him. No, no, no and no, that’s impossible, right? She just didn’t like Eun Bin. The question is… why did Youngmin hyung act just like her? I mean… he also laughed at Eun Bin. Minwoo stop thinking things without sense, she’s your girlfriend and she’s in love with you.

 

What do you think about this chapter?

Please subscribe and comment!

I want to know your opinion, if you liked it or not.

Feel free to comment.

Thanks for reading <3