Our First Kiss

I think I'm falling for you

 

Chapter 13: Our first kiss.

(Lucy relating)

 

I couldn’t sleep last night. I have headache and my feelings are so confused. I need to see Minwoo immediately, I’m sure he will make me feel better.

I arrived to the school and Minwoo was waiting outside for me, I felt relieved when I saw him.

-       Minwoo! – I said smiling and hugging him strongly.

-       Hi! You look happy today! – He said laughing.

-       Not exactly, but I’m glad to see you. – I said.

-       Oh! You’re wearing the scarf I gave you again. – He said excited.

-       Yes, let’s get in, it’s cold outside. – I said.

-       Yeah, let’s go! – He said holding my hand.

The girls were talking about me while we were walking on the hallway to our classroom, but I think that it doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable anymore. The teacher hasn’t come to the classroom, so we had a chance to talk a little more.

-       Lucy, do you remember that we couldn’t go out yesterday because my manager called me right? - Minwoo said.

-       Yes, you and Kwangmin have to practice. – I said

-       Well… I’m going to be very busy this two weeks, because we will be promoting the Christmas album.- he said with a cute puppy sad face.

-       Oh… so I won’t see you a lot in holidays, right? – I said depressed.

-       Don’t worry, we can go out today on a Pre-Christmas date. – He said cheerfully.

-       Pre-Christmas date? – I asked confused.

-       Yeah, we will have a Christmas date before Christmas! – He said excited of his “amazing” (I think is funny) idea.

-       Ok, it sounds funny. What are we going to do? – I said laughing.

-       It’s a surprise. I’ll see you at the central park at 5pm. Ok? – He said excited.

-       Ok. – I said still laughing. I want to see what cute and crazy idea he has for our date.

The teacher came in the classroom so I couldn’t ask him more details about the “Pre-Christmas” date.

After classes, I went home and got ready for my date with Minwoo. I’m wearing a white coat with my pink boots and winter hat; and obviously, Minwoo’s white scarf.

When I arrived to the park there were lots of girls waiting in line to take a picture with Santa Claus. But, they weren’t little girls, they were teenagers. I couldn’t find Minwoo, so I walked toward the girls.

OMG! Minwoo is wearing a green with red Santa’s elf costume.  

He came over to me and said.

-       Lucy! Come here to take a picture with Santa and with me! – He said jumping excited.

-       Minwoo! What are you wearing? Why are you a Santa’s elf? – I said laughing.

-       I told you it was a Pre-Christmas date. One of my friends lent me this costume. Don’t you like it? – He said smiling.

-       You look so funny!  Oppa you’re crazy! – I said still laughing; he looked so funny with that costume.

-       C’mon let’s take a picture with Santa Claus. – He said jumping and clapping excited.

-       Oppa, don’t you think we are too old for taking a picture with Santa? – I said.

-       No one is too old for taking a picture with Santa. – He said like a little kid. - C’mon don’t be boring like Hye Ran.

-       Ok, ok, I will take a picture with Santa and his cute little elf. – I said pinching his cheeks.

-       Yay! Let’s go! – He took my hand and dragged me to take the picture with Santa Claus.

He told me to sit on Santa’s legs like a little girl.

-       Tell him your Christmas wish. – He whispered in my ear.

-        What? – I said.

-       What you want for Christmas. – He said smiling.

-       Oh! But you can’t hear it, it’s a secret. – I said whispering.

-       Ok, I won’t hear anything. – He said covering his ears with his hands.

We took the picture with Santa Claus and then we started walking in the park. A lot of girls were asking him for autographs and to take pictures with him. Of course, everyone recognized him because he was calling the attention with that Santa’s elf costume.

-       Oppa, would you change your clothes, please? – I said with the irresistible puppy face that I use with my dad when I want something.

-       Why? Don’t you like my costume? I thought that you think it’s cute. – He said confused.

-       Yeah, but you call the attention of everybody and… - Minwoo interrupted me before I could finish to talk.

-       Oh, the little Lucy is jealous, so cute. – He said making laugh of me.

-       It’s not that… - I said angry.

-       Ok, don’t get mad Lucy, I’ll change my clothes. My time is all yours today, ok? Just wait here for me I will go to the bathroom. – He said smiling

-       Ok.  – I said smiling.

Minwoo went to change his clothes and came back. He was wearing a red sweater and black boots.

-       Maybe I’m not an elf anymore, but I still have Christmas spirit. – He said smiling.

-       You’re always cute no matter what you’re wearing. – I said smiling. He blushed and said.

-       Thanks. Do you want to go to go to skate to the ice rink? – He said shyly.

-       Yeah! That would be amazing! – I said excited.

-       Ok, let’s go then. – He said.

We went to the ice rank and we started skating. We were holding hands and playing around. I felt like in a drama, it was so romantic and funny at the same time because we fell down a couple times.

Then, Minwoo bought two hot chocolates and we went to the roof. We sat down to watch the city view.

-       So, you won’t definitely tell me your Christmas wish. – He said standing up and walking.

-       I’ve already told you it’s a secret. – I said.

-       Well, do you want to know mine? – He asked me. I nodded and he beckoned with his finger asking me to come over him. I walked toward him and he stood in front of me.

-       My Christmas wish…. – He said smiling sweetly.

-       So, what is it? – I told him shyly.

-       Being with you… - He said smiling and my hair. My heart started beating so fast and I blushed.

Then he approached to my face putting one of his hands around my waist and the other on my arm. I was frozen, I couldn’t move, I was just staring quietly at his sweet eyes. He slowly came closer and kissed me pressing his lips softly with my lips. My heart was going to explode. I have never felt in this way. I can hardly breathe.

He finally, stepped away and smiled shyly. I was still without movement staring at him. He looked scared, like waiting for my answer. The only thing I could do was hugging him.

-       Lucy… - He said without breath while I was hugging him, now he was the one in shock.

-       Yeah? – I said quietly, recovering my breath.

-       I love you – He said with a sweet nervous voice.

-       I love you too. – I said.

We got in to Minwoo’s car. He was driving to my home when he said.

-       Lucy, I won’t go to the school tomorrow. I will be on a variety show.

-       Oh! So I won’t see you tomorrow. – I said sad.

-       I’m sorry, but I have to work. - He said.

-       It’s ok, I understand it, but I will feel alone. – I said 

-       But don’t worry Kwangmin and Youngmin are going to the school. – He said.

-       And Jeongmin, you forgot him. – I said.

-       No, Jeongmin will be at the variety show with me. – He said.

-       So, the twins are the only one that are coming to the school tomorrow.

-       Yes. – He nodded.

What? I’m going to be alone with Youngmin and Kwangmin? Well… and Hye Ran. I don’t like this.

He parked in front of my house.

-       Good bye Lucy. Take care. – He said with a sweet smile.

-       Good bye Minwoo, take care too. – I said smiling.

I came in to my room. I can’t stop smiling and thinking about my kiss with Minwoo, I’m still blushed. Minwoo is so sweet and nice to me, I have never had a boyfriend like him before. This was the best day of my life.

 

 

I found this Christmas Minwoo’s pre debut picture,

He’s cute, isn’t he?

Please subscribe and comment.

I want to know your opinion about my story.

Thanks for reading 

smiley