Clumsy Girl

I think I'm falling for you

 

Chapter 6: Clumsy girl.

 

Hye Ran didn’t answer my calls and my messages; it seems she’s still angry with me. I hope today she could forgive me even when I still think she’s the one that has to apologize I decided to apologize with her, I really want to tell her about what happened yesterday with Youngmin.

I got in the classroom and took my seat but Hye Ran didn’t want to talk with me.

-       Hye Ran. I need to talk with you. I’m sorry about what I told you yesterday. Could you forgive me? - I said with a low voice, but Hye Ran didn’t answer.

I guess she’s still angry. The teacher got in the classroom so I couldn’t say anything else.

Is recess time and Hye Ran sat in our table but she didn’t say a word. I try to apologize again but she didn’t listen to me. She said she will forgive me tomorrow. Well, at least I tried it. I hope she’ll forgive me tomorrow.

-       Lucy, you haven’t eaten. Are you ok? – Minwoo asked me.

-       Yeah! It’s just that I’m not hungry Minwoo… Oppa. – I almost forget he wanted me to call him oppa.

-       You remembered it! – He said excited.

-       Of course I didn’t forget it, you’re my best friend right?

-       Right and you are my best friend too. - He said smiling.

-       I thought I was your best friend. – Jeongmin said in a joking way.

-       You were… past time. – Minwoo said laughing.

-       Uuuuh… that hurt. - Kwangmin said with a rogue’s face.

-       I will fight to win back our friendship. Lucy watch out, because I’m going to win Minwoo’s heart again.- Jeongmin said while he was putting his arm around Minwoo.

-       Minwoo already changed us for Lucy. Nothing you will do will make him change his mind. – Youngmin said smiling.

-       Guys, I’m sure he hasn’t changed you for anybody, I’m just another friend that he has, and you’re my friends too, right? Stop saying stupid things. – I said confused.

-       We were just kidding. You take everything seriously Lucy. You’re so cute. – Jeongmin said making fun of what I said.

Recess was really funny, but I’m still worried about Hye Ran, she hasn’t talked to me all the day.

Classes have already finished I will go to the balcony. I hope I could talk with Youngmin again I’m really excited.

Finally, I’m here in the balcony. I have been here for almost fifteen minutes, but he hasn’t come. Where could he be? I’ll look for him.

I walked for all the classrooms and suddenly, I remembered he told me he used to take a nap after school inside the closet in the abandoned classroom. So I went over there and he was there inside the closet sleeping. He looks like a little angel when he sleeps, with his big and large eyelashes, and his perfect blond hair. I stared at him for a while, but then I decided to wake him up.

Youngmin, Youngmin wake up, I said shaking him, but he didn’t wake up. I got scared; maybe he was fainted for being in the closet without oxygen. I freaked out. So I went for a bottle of water and I throw it on his face. He immediately woke up. I felt relieved to see that he was fine. But he looked at me angry.

-       What the hell are you doing! – He said angry.

-       Oh! I thought you were choking for breath. - I said scared of his reaction. - I’m really sorry.- I said hiding my head with the bottle.

-       What? – You’re insane. – He said yelling.

-       Well, you shouldn’t sleep inside a closet that has no air entrance. - I said still afraid.

-       It has a little hole in each door where it used to be the door handle. – He said more calmed down but still angry. – Even then, what are you doing here? - He said opening his eyes and crossing arms waiting for my answer.

-       Well, I felt alone. And then… I remembered you told me you always take a nap here. Then I freaked out because I thought you were choking for breath and the only thing that passed for my mind was throwing you water. – I said shaking and closing my eyes.- Then he sighed and said:

-       You’re the worst fan I’ve ever had. - Then, he took out a handkerchief and dried his face.

Then I started crying, I don’t know why, but I guess that I was really scared that something could happen to him.

-       Why are you crying? I’m not going to kill you or something. – Youngmin said trying to calm me down.

-       It’s just that it wasn’t my intention to make you get mad. I just got scared because I thought that something could happen to you. I was worried about you I’m really sorry; I’m such a stupid person. – I said crying.

He dried my tears with his handkerchief, looking closer calmly at my face waiting I to calm down, and it worked, my heart started beating faster and faster and so did my breath. When he saw my reaction, he smiled successfully and he stepped away from me.

-       You’re not a bad fan. You’re just a little bit clumsy. - He said laughing at me.

That didn’t like me a lot, but that’s the least that I deserve for being so stupid. Oh! Now, I remember Hye Ran told me one day that Youngmin used to have a girlfriend. I need to ask him about it.

-       Yes, I am. – I said ducking my head. – Youngmin! Can I ask you something? – I said changing the conversation.

-       I guess… What do you want? – He said with a bored face, or maybe he’s just tired, I shouldn’t have woken him up but this is something I need to know.

-       Mmmm… Hye Ran told me once that you had a girlfriend one year ago. Is that true?  - I said curiously.

-       I thought Hye Ran didn’t like to gossip, but now I see she likes. – He said with a surprised face.

-       Please, please tell me! I want to know how is her. – I said anxious.

-       Well, she is really beautiful. The most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. With big brown eyes and long eyelashes, long straight hair, she’s short, but she has a big and sweet heart. Also, she’s very smart – He said looking to the window remembering her.

-       Wow! I supposed she has to be special. I mean for have being your girlfriend. – I said amazed of hearing his description. - Do you have a picture of her? – I asked.

-       Yes, I have one right here in my wallet. – He said putting out a picture from his wallet.- Here it is.- He gave the picture to me.

When I saw the picture, I didn’t have words. She’s really beautiful, how am I supposed to compete with her?

-       Wow! Like I thought, she’s special. – I said amazed. - But, what happened? Why did you break up?

-       Well, when I became an idol, I started to have less free time and being more tired. So we couldn’t see so frequently like we used to do. Also, she said that I only cared about money and fame and not about our relationship. So she broke up with me. – He said with his eyes filled of tears.

-       You know what? Even when she’s beautiful and smart, she’s still dumb. – I said.

-       Don’t say that, she’s an amazing girl you don’t know her. – He started crying.

-       No. Really Youngmin, she let go an amazing man. I’m sure she won’t find someone like you in a million years. – I said trying to comfort him.

-       It seems she already did it. Now she’s going out with someone else. He can give her the time that I couldn’t – He said with a sad face that broke my heart. Seriously I will kill that girl, she hurt him so much.

-       Maybe now she can be with that boy, and that boy can give her what you couldn’t. But I’m sure no one else can give her what you did.

-       Yeah… I guess you’re right. – He said still sad.

-       I’m sure this time I’m right. – I said smiling.

-       Yeah. - He smiled and shook my hair. Then he looked outside the window an asked me. – Isn’t he your dad? - He said pointing to my dad’s car.

-       Oh Yeah, I have to go. Please don’t be sad I’d prefer that you be angry than you be sad, I’m sorry for asking you about her. – I said worried.

-       Don’t worry; you helped me a lot today. I had never told this to anyone, well…only to Kwangmin, but he didn’t understand me. So I feel free now that I told this to someone. – He said with that sweet smile that kills me.

-       Well… you know that I will support you in everything, that’s why friends are made for right? – I heard the claxon, so I left running down stairs.

I didn’t do anything right today. First, I interrupted Youngmin’s nap, then I made him get mad, and finally I made him cry. I hate myself for that. I feel very stupid. At least, we’re closer now. We are good friends.