First Day of Class

I think I'm falling for you

Chapter 1: First Day of class.

 

Finally I'm here in Seoul it's so exciting! I can't believe that I'm going to study with BOYFRIEND!..specialy with Youngmin....OMG!

I've already moved out to my new house it's so big and we have nice neighbors. I love this city!. I met one girl named Hye Ran she's gonna study with me in the same class so I'm happy that I won't be alone on my first day of classes. Now I'm here in the bathroom getting ready for going to school and I can't stop smiling I'm really excited.

My dad took me and Hye Ran to school....I can't believe that in a few minutes I will see Boyfriend!!!. I was so concentrated in my fantasy when Hye Ran got me in the reality. 

-Lucy...Can you please calm down and listen what I'm telling to you?

Hye Ran it's an stodious girl. She's a normal korean girl. She likes to read manga, also, she likes wearing braids, she's very thin and she doesn't smile or laugh a lot; in general, she doesn't have any expressions at all. 

-Oh! I'm sorry! What were you saying?

- That our classroom is in the second floor on the left side. It's that right there (pointing to it)

- Yeah! I can see it! But...do you know what...well who do I wanna see?

- Boyfriend  ¬¬'

- C'mon !! I don't know how couldn`t you like them. Whatever every person is different right?

- Yeah, exactly! 

When we got in the classroom....BOYFRIEND maknaes Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo were there!!!! I almost faint. They were talking about that there was going to be a new girl in the class....and that girl was...ME! I mean they were talking about me!

Suddenly, Minwoo came in front of me when I was still in shock. 

- (MW) :Are you the new student from the US?

Oh I forgot mentioning that I used to live in Florida, but my dad got a job here in Seoul and we moved out. My family is half korean so I already know the language. So I continue...

- Me: Going out of the shock) Ye..es ...I a..am

- MW: Hi, My name is Minwoo I’m in a boy band named Boyfriend. What’s your name?

- Me: I’m Lucy.

- MW: Cool, it must be interesting living in Florida. Welcome to our school. 

- Me: Thanks

-MW:  I see you are Hye Ran’s friend

- Me: Yes, she's a nice girl

- MW: Yeah she is .But she's a little bit serious don't you think?

-Hye Ran: Minwoo I'm right here. I can listen to you.

- MW: Yeah but it's true! you don't smile or laugh a lot.--He said with a cute an irresistible smile--.

Minwoo returned with the twins jumping gracefully. 

 

Hye Ran took my arm and dragged me to our seats.

-Me: Did you see that? He talked to me!!

-HR: Yeah. I hope that someday you become accustomed to that.

-Me: I don't think so...but I hope I could talk to Youngmin someday.

-HR: Whatever.

Suddenly, the teacher came in to the classroom. Unfortunately, I had to introduce myself for being the new student. So I stood up and said:

-Me: Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Lucy I come from Florida and I hope to learn a lot about music and dancing. Thanks.

While I was introducing myself I was looking at Youngmin. He looks like an angel dropped from the sky, but he wasn’t paying attention me… it seems that he was just drawing something on his notebook. I think that’s really cute but it’s going to be really difficult to catch his attention.

After some classes it was time for recess, strangely lots of girls and boys asked me to have lunch with them…maybe they think that a girl from the US is interesting. But suddenly Minwoo came over to me and asked Hye Ran to have lunch with THEM! Yeah… with BOYFRIEND! OMG! I can’t even breathe while Hye Ran seems not to have emotions as always. So, we sat on the table where Kwangmin, Jeongmin, Minwoo and yeah…YOUNGMIN were sitting

-       Jeongmin : Hi, I’m…

-       Me (interrupting): Jeongmin…I know. And you’re Kwangmin (pointing to him) and you’re Youngmin (I almost couldn’t say his name because I was so excited). I know you I’m a Best Friend (Boyfriend fans).

-       Jeongmin (smiling): I see that you already know our names. What’s yours?

-       Me: Oh! Yeah! My name is Lucy.

-       Minwoo: Hyung, she’s the new student from Florida.

-       Jeongmin: Oooooh! I see. Welcome to Korea.

-       Me: Thanks!

Minwoo and Jeongmin continued talking about their schedules and other stuff while I was staring at Youngmin and his twin brother Kwangmin… the both seem to be in a different world… maybe Youngmin was tired and sleepy, and Kwangmin has 4D personality so I can understand it.

Even when they haven’t said a word my heart was beating so fast and I couldn’t even breathe. I mean he’s so cute and handsome like a little angel.

Suddenly, Minwoo asked me:

-       MW: If you said that you’re a Best friend... Tell us, who’s your favorite from boyfriend?

-       Me: That’s easy: Youngmin!

Youngmin made finally a surprising expression, like if he felt a little bit ashamed for my comment. The one that looked surprised also was Minwoo, I think it’s because he has more fans than anyone in Boyfriend, maybe that’s why he made that sad puppy face.

After recess classes continued and my dad picked Hye Ran and me up, my heart can’t stop beating so fast. My cheeks hurt because I can’t stop smiling. It was a wonderful amazing incredible first day of class!!!!! :D I can’t wait till tomorrow.