A Failed Distraction

Slip of the Lips

 

He's ing gorgeous.

That was all Baekhyun could think, staring with a mixture of awe and mortification at Chanyeol's body. Droplets of water slid down warm, pale flawless skin, stretched over long limbs and lean muscles. Goose bumps became visible on a strong, toned chest and Baekhyun almost murmured  ‘ah kkaebsong’ in a teasing way, but then his eyes fell on Chanyeol’s abdomen. The vocalist was extremely tempted to trace the outline of the boy’s six pack and run his finger down that very happy trail all the way to Chanyeol’s long, juicy di--

“I-Its huge….” Baekhyun stuttered, his eyes glued to Chanyeol's glorious lower parts as a bright red blush painted his cheeks. He was so absorbed in admiring the other's manly regions that he didn't hear Sehun behind him.

"Whoa. I thought I told you guys not to have too much fun. "

The rapper coughed awkwardly and let go of Baekhyun. Smirking, the maknae brushed past them and skipped inside the bathroom. It was only when the vocalist heard the tinkling sound of urine hitting the toilet water that he snapped out of his daze. He gaped at Chanyeol's body for another moment before throwing himself at the closed bathroom door and pounding on it like he was crazy, for two reasons. 1. He still had to piss very badly. 2. He needed to escape Chanyeol's wonderful ness, he was starting to feel a strange feeling churning in his stomach. Hopefully the feeling was just because of all pee in his bladder and not because of the rapper's body.

"Oh Sehun! I need to use it too!" He screamed after hearing the toilet flush.

"Sure, hyung." Sehun whistled and Baekhyun watched as the doorknob jiggled. Impatiently, the vocalist reached for it, but soon discovered that Sehun had locked the door.

The maknae laughed evilly as he the shower. "Just use the other one!"

 

Luckily, there was another bathroom. Honestly who expected at one point for twelve boys to live together and only share a single bathroom? At least the bathrooms became more available when their numbers decreased. But the boys would much rather like to have all their members than unoccupied toilets and showers.


Alas, the other bathroom was free, but it was on the other side of their large dorm. Baekhyun really didn’t want to walk all the way there with a full bladder. He groaned and pounded on the door. “Sehunnnnnnn. C’mon you can shower and I can pee at the same time! I won’t flush until you’re done so the water doesn’t get cold!”

“Nope.” Sehun hummed as he lathered his hair with shampoo and let out another laugh.

Baekhyun stood in front of the door fuming, his urge to pee all too strong and made him forget about Chanyeol right behind him, still very . And so he waited. And waited. When he couldn’t hold it in any longer the vocalist  whirled around, determined to dash to the other bathroom before his bladder exploded.

And of course, he hadn’t realized that Chanyeol was behind him.You could only imagine what happened next. A flurry of flailing arms, creamy skin, and drops of water filled the boys’ vision as they tumbled to the floor together again. And just like yesterday, Chanyeol was on top of Baekhyun. But thankfully, their lips weren’t pressed together. However, this time the vocalist had fallen to the floor face first and rapper was on top of him, a long arm wrapped around the smaller’s waist and a hard chest pressed against his back. And something else pressed against the crack of Baekhyun's . He died a little inside. The vocalist let out a piercing scream when he felt it. And as if on cue, the rest of the members came running into the hallway, curious and a bit worried by Baekhyun's scream.

"Whoa you guys really take the whole BaekYeol thing seriously."

"I wasn't expecting free ."

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?"

"Damn Chanyeol your is hella flat."

"Can I... join?"

"What the Kai."

"KIM JONGIN!"

"I-I was just kidding Soo hyung!"

"Yes Chanyeol! This is perfect inspiration for a song! Let me go grab my guitar..."

"I don't want to know what happens when I'm not at the dorm."

Realizing the position they were in, Chanyeol got up, earning a sigh of relief from Baekhyun and chorus of gasps from the other boys, along with the clicking of a camera.

“I’m saving this forever. “

"Jesus Yeol."

 

"Those abs are better than Minseok hyung's!"
 

"I actually agree with that."

 

“I’d tap that...if I was a girl."
 

The rapper blushed bright red, covering his junk with one hand (but failed horribly because that thing was just too big) and offered the other to Baekhyun, wanting to help him up. Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol’s hand away, his cheeks equally as red. He got up, pushing the other members out of the way as he ran to the bathroom.

After they heard the bathroom door slam closed, Sehun stepped out of the other bathroom, just like Chanyeol. Without any shame, the maknae stood there, hands on his hips, body wet and bare for all to see. He grinned at the rapper.  Suho quickly averted his eyes, and slipped into his room, murmuring about how he couldn’t handle all of this and for D.O to get the boys some towels.

“ and I thought Chanyeol was big…”

“Yo! Put it away Sehun!”

“You’re just jealous.” Sehun stuck his tongue out and threw an arm around Chanyeol’s shoulder, raising an eyebrow. “So did you enjoy your alone time
with Baekhyun?” The rapper glared daggers at him.

 

D.O handed the boys their towels and left for the kitchen, the other members eagerly following behind after he promised to make them lunch.They were also a bit more insecure about their own bodies after seeing the main rapper and the maknae in their birthday suits. Chanyeol thanked D.O and wrapped the towel around his waist. Sehun did the same. Suho poked his head out of his room, making sure the two boys were covered up before he came out."You two better put some clothes on. Especially you, Chanyeol. We don't want you getting sicker." He sighed and went to go join the others in the kitchen, sighing some more when he heard someone suggest that they compare sizes.

 

“I swear Jongin if you don’t put your pants back on within the next three seconds--Jongdae you too! That’s it! Get out! You aren’t allowed to step foot in this kitchen for the next week!”

 

“Nooo come back! I can use your bodies for my song writing!”

 

“Lay, you’re the real ert.”

 

“CAN EVERYONE PLEASE JUST STAY CLOTHED?!”

 

“Lol no one listens to you any way, Suho.”



 

"WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE THAT?!" Baekhyun yelled at his reflection in the bathroom mirror.

 

Baekhyun had showered with Chanyeol countless times before and remembered his body was anything but impressive. Chanyeol didn't look like that a year ago. He didn't understand where that amazing six pack came from or how all those muscles seemed to appear out of no where and especially how that could have gotten so damn big. Maybe if he hadn't stopped showering with the giant, he would know why. It was around the time Baekhyun and Taeyeon started going out that the vocalist decided he wanted to shower alone. Chanyeol didn't argue with him. They only showered together to save water and time and to practice for CFs.

Baekhyun didn't know that whenever he was out on dates with Taeyeon or when Chanyeol was no where to be found in the dorm, he was at the gym. For over a year, Chanyeol had been at the gym by himself, working out intensely. And all his hard work paid off. Chanyeol's body was amazing. He was like a thinner, younger, asian version of those guys from Magic Mike. In other words, that boy was smoking hot.

 

“…”

The vocalist wasn't sure if it was jealousy or lust that he felt when he closed his eyes and thought about Chanyeol in all his glory, cursing at the boy under his breath. But whatever he was feeling, sure was messing with his head. Why was even thinking about Chanyeol anyway?


Hey you were the one staring at him, Byun Baekhyun, practically drooling over his body.

 

He'd only seen Taeyeon in a swimsuit before and Chanyeol's birthday suit had gotten Baekhyun more flustered than his girlfriend ever had. Jeez why did Chanyeol’s body have to be so delicious?

 

First a kiss, then he came out to me, and then I saw him and I even felt his junk pressed up against my --

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

 

“You okay in there, Baekhyun?” Someone called from the living room.

 

“Constipated much?” Someone else laughed.

 

No, I'm just going insane because the last 24 hours have been filled with terrible surprises. It's like I pressed the wake up button for the universe when I kissed Chanyeol at the concert. And what I did was so bad that karma's coming back to bite me in the because of my stupid decision and now I'm losing my mind because of that stupid giant.





 

"I thought they'd never leave."

 

Sehun pushed Chanyeol back against the wall, his hands resting on the rapper’s chest. After making sure they were out of sight and out of earshot from everyone, the maknae leaned in and brushed his lips over the other’s. Their eyes fell closed. Chanyeol breathed out a sigh, hands finding their way to Sehun’s slim hips. The maknae kissed him, his lips massaging Chanyeol’s. The rapper reciprocated the kiss, closing his eyes as he slipped his tongue into Sehun’s hot mouth. When the younger’s tongue tangled with his, Chanyeol rubbed his thumbs against the boy’s prominent hipbones. Sehun groaned against his mouth, hands sliding down to feel up Chanyeol’s abs.
 

Their lips were red and swollen when they finally pulled away, all breathless and warm. Sehun smirked as he wiped their mixed spit off his mouth. “So? Is Baekhyun better than me?”
 

Chanyeol frowned and pushed Sehun away. "I'm sick, Sehun. You better take some medicine after you get changed so you don't catch my cold."
 

He dodged the other's question and went to his room, closing the door and locking it before the maknae could follow him. The tall boy sighed as he stripped off the towel and slipped on a clean shirt and a pair of sweatpants. He couldn’t resist Sehun. Since the beginning of their ‘no strings attached’ arrangement, he’d always given in right away to whatever the younger wanted. Chanyeol laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. None of the members knew about the naughty things they did behind closed doors and when no one was around. Thank goodness for that. Chanyeol doesn't know what he would do if someone found out his and Sehun's secret.
 

Though he knew what they were doing wasn’t completely right, it made him feel good. Chanyeol liked to know he was wanted and Sehun did as well. Everyone craved physical attention, right? So there was no harm in having a little fun here and there. A little fooling around was the perfect cure for all the stress and exhaustion that came with being an idol. It was great and they always managed to put each other in a better mood. Chanyeol took too much pleasure in how Sehun couldn't keep his hands off him. And Sehun was equally as bad, practically begging at times for the rapper to touch him. Chanyeol was not one deny him. Being with the maknae that way, not only helped him physically, but emotionally too. There was no better distraction than Sehun's hot mouth, skillful tongue, and wandering hands. Not to mention that phenomenal . The warmth of the other's body on his late at night and early in the morning almost made Chanyeol forget about all his troubles.
 

After successfully picking the lock on Chanyeol's door with a bobby pin, Sehun slipped inside the room. He made sure to close and lock the door again before jumping on top of Chanyeol and curling his arm's around the rapper's neck.
 

"What's wrong? Are you still upset about the whole kiss thing?" Water from Sehun's wet hair dripped on to Chanyeol's face as he peered into the other's eyes. The older boy rested his hands on the small of Sehun's back. The maknae leaned in and kissed him. "Chanyeol.." He mumbled against rapper's mouth. "I'm sorry for teasing you. I just don't want to make it obvious...you know, us. And as for that kiss, I didn't mean for you to fall on top of him. I know how you feel about-"

Chanyeol crashed his lips on to Sehun's, kissing him hard to shut him up. Instantly the maknae kissed him back and let Chanyeol roll them over so that he was on top. Sehun's hands fell to the waistband of the rapper's sweatpants and pulled them down. Chanyeol didn't want to talk. Sehun was more than happy to do things other than talking and Chanyeol was grateful for that. Chanyeol kissed the boy beneath him, pressed him into the sheets, their bodies warm and sweaty as the sound of panting and soft moans filled the room. But during the heat of it all, Chanyeol couldn't help but imagine that the maknae was someone else. Someone with cherry flavored lips, droopy eyes, and thin fingers. Sehun's touches weren't able to distract him this time.



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU GUYS IM SO SORRY I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER IN ITS UNFINISHED FORM LIKE TWO TIMES ;;;;;;;;;;

IM ALSO SORRY IF YOU'RE NOT INTO CHANHUN  AND THAT LIKE THEIR PART IN THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA AWKWARD THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE TRIED WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Thank you all for reading and subscribing!