Behind the Blankets

Slip of the Lips

The final weeks leading up to the release of Ex’Act were hectic and filled with stress. Though they always enjoyed new concepts, songs, and choreography, the preparation for a comeback was probably the hardest part of being an idol. Two months of performances, late night practices, seemingly endless vocal sessions, TV interview appearances, and  long, tiring concerts followed their much anticipated comeback.

However, all of their effort paid off in the end. Their songs topped the charts. Concert tickets sold out within a minute of the sale. The group became a triple million seller. As if all this wasn’t enough, they released a Repackaged version of Ex’Act, with Lotto as the new hit song. It hadn’t even taken a week for the music video to reach over six million views.

It was easy enough to set aside personal problems for the sake of their busy careers. However, there was no denying that conflicts needed to be sorted out, it clearly affected their work. Everyone could sense the tension between Baekhyun and Sehun. At this point, the entire group was aware of what happened in the bathroom. However, they didn’t know the reason behind the maknae’s violent actions.

No one had the time or energy to wonder why Sehun acted that way. There was also the issue of Chanyeol’s silent treatment towards Sehun. All reasons were unknown, except to Kyungsoo. Communication was practically non existent between the two, unless absolutely necessary. It was the same for Baekhyun and Sehun.

Baekhyun hadn’t seen Taeyeon in two months, and it wasn’t much of a help to his relationship, especially after the missing butterfly revelation. He still couldn’t wrap his mind around it. The only feelings that bubbled in his stomach when he thought about his girlfriend, were doubt and anxiety.



Baekhyun huffed a sigh, rubbing his freshly washed hair with a towel. He was exhausted from EXO’s KBS Music Bank Performance a few hours ago. Lately, the fans screams and cheers had seemed louder than normal. Not that their reactions were a bad thing, but the vocalist found himself more irritable the past few weeks.

Though the dance routine of Lotto wasn’t as rigorous as other ones, Baekhyun found himself stumbling through moves and falling behind everyone else. And lately, he’d been singing off key far too often. Even though he felt like he was giving it his all at performances, it was evident in concert replays that he’d performed better before.  Baekhyun was frustrated, stressed, and disappointed with himself. He was stuck in a rut and had no idea how to get out of it.

He sat cross legged on his bed and stared at the dark screen of his phone. It had been three days since he last texted Taeyeon, and she still hadn’t responded. Exhaustion and anxiety weren’t a good mix, especially for Baekhyun. He was letting his personal issues interfere with his job. Not only with Taeyeon, but with Sehun as well. An individual had never threatened his safety before. It would be a lie to say that Baekhyun wasn’t scared of the maknae.

A little ding! Suddenly sounded from Baekhyun’s phone. The vocalist practically dove for it, slipping off his bed in the process. Holding his phone to his chest, Baekhyun grunted when his back hit the wooden floor. From his position on the floor, the vocalist lifted up his phone and peered at the screen. He sighed in disappointment  when he didn’t see Taeyeon’s name on the message. It was only Chanyeol, regardless of the sender, Baekhyun read the text.

Giant fool: rooftop in five?

A second text popped up on the screen, along with an attached image. Baekhyun laughed when he saw a selca of Chanyeol holding a bottle of Soju.

Giant fool: earlier you looked like you needed a drink :)

Though Baekhyun’s situation with Taeyeon wasn’t getting anywhere, his relationship with Chanyeol had improved a lot over the last two months. All the awkwardness and hard feelings disappeared. The kiss incident was never mentioned. Everything was back to normal, and Baekhyun wouldn’t have it any other way. He was glad to have his best friend back.

Baekhyun: you know me too well

Baekhyun: i’ll be up soon ^_^

On his way to the roof, Baekhyun convinced himself that a few drinks wouldn’t hurt. Thankfully, he wasn’t scheduled for anything major, except for a vocal practice session later in the evening. It would be nice to unwind with Chanyeol. After walking up the last few steps, Baekhyun opened the door to the rooftop.

He gasped in surprise when a familiar sight came into view. It was something he hadn’t seen in ages. A blanket fort. Bed sheets were strung up on the clothesline and potted plants were strategically placed to hold down the corners. Multi-colored fairy lights were looped around the clothesline and hung over the sheets, casting a soft glow on them. He could see Chanyeol’s shadow behind the sheets.

The sound of soft guitar strumming and a deep honey voice met Baekhyun’s ears.

“I like to be everything you want

 

Hey girl, let me talk to you

 

If I was your boyfriend, i’d never let you go

 

Keep you on my arm girl

 

I’d never let you go

 

I could be a gentleman

 

anything you want

 

If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go

 

Tell me what you like

 

Yeah, tell me what you don’t…”

 

Though Chanyeol’s version of Justin Bieber’s ‘Boyfriend’ wasn’t as good as D.O’s, Baekhyun couldn’t deny that the rapper’s voice made him feel things. His English wasn’t that bad either. To Baekhyun Chanyeol’s voice was like a light spring shower, calming and refreshing. It gave him chills and left him longing for more. In his opinion, Chanyeol was just as good of a singer as he was a rapper, if not better.

Though he wasn’t quite main vocal material, Baekhyun wished that Chanyeol sang more in their albums. Baekhyun listened until Chanyeol finished his song, feeling a bit disappointed when the other didn’t go on to another one.

“Are you just going to stand out there, or are you going to join me? I don’t want to drink all this Soju by myself, Baek,” Chanyeol called from inside the fort.

The sheets rustled and Chanyeol popped his head out from the fort, eyes glowing and lips curled into a smile. He pulled back the sheet further and motioned for Baekhyun to enter.

Baekhyun slipped inside and sat down next to Chanyeol, their shoulders bumping together, as Chanyeol straightened out the blanket beneath them. The inside of the fort was filled with warm blankets, Chanyeol’s pillows, and all the pillows from the living room. Baekhyun stifled a laugh; D.O was going to throw a fit. There was a wooden crate in front of the two. The bottle of Soju was on top of it, along with two shot glasses, a bag of chips and--

“Cherry candies!” Baekhyun squealed like a child on Christmas morning. He’d run out of them about a month ago and had been too lazy to stock up again.

Chanyeol laughed at the other’s enthusiasm as Baekhyun grabbed the bag and ripped it open. The vocalist popped a candy into his mouth and smiled at Chanyeol, eyes crinkling up at the corners. When Baekhyun opened his eyes again, he saw Chanyeol with an open mouth, and an expectant look in his eyes.

“Ahh~” he said, waiting for Baekhyun to feed him a candy.

Baekhyun closed Chanyeol’s mouth. “No. They’re all mine.” He hugged the precious bag to his chest and turned to the side, angling his body away from Chanyeol. Baekhyun never shared his candies with anyone. Chanyeol was not going to be an exception.

Chanyeol pouted and whined. “But I bought them for youuu.”

“Yeah, so they’re for me. Not you.”

The vocalist turned back around and stuck his tongue out at Chanyeol. He reached over and pinched the other’s cheeks, laughing at his pouty lips. Chanyeol was adorable, from building the blanket fort, to buying him the candies, and now with that expression on his face.

Deciding that he endured enough of Baekhyun’s teasing, Chanyeol began to retaliate. He took a hold of the other’s wrist and gently pushed him back into the blankets and pillows. His hands found their way to Baekhyun’s sensitive sides. He pressed his fingertips into the other’s sides, tickling him with one hand and holding him down with the other.

Baekhyun was extremely ticklish. He wriggled around in Chanyeol’s grip, struggling to break free from the other’s playful torture. He hated being tickled. The vocalist found himself laughing and crying at the same time, begging for Chanyeol to stop. Hovering above the smaller, Chanyeol found himself laughing as well, mercilessly tickling Baekhyun.

Baekhyun’s cheeks were flushed bright pink. His brown hair was tousled and splayed across the pillows. He lips were parted and he was gasping for air, Chanyeol’s tickles leaving him unable to breathe properly. His eyes were curled up into soft little crescent shapes and his nose was cutely scrunched up.

“Yeol stoppppp!”

“Give me candy.”

“N-No! I--Ah okay! Just don’t tickle me anymoreee!”

“Deal,” Chanyeol said, backing up from Baekhyun. There was a smug look on his face as he held out an open hand.

After taking a moment to catch his breath, the vocalist sat up. Chanyeol’s tickling had left him winded and his sides ached a bit from laughing so much. Sighing in defeat, Baekhyun tossed a candy to Chanyeol. The giant caught it, and tucked it into the pocket of his sweat pants. Baekhyun frowned. After all the torture he put Baekhyun through for a stupid piece of candy, Chanyeol wasn’t even going to eat it?

This guy’s such a weirdo. Baekhyun thought, shaking his head. He reached up and tried to smoothen out his messy hair.

“Thanks Baek,” he said with a smile.

“Screw you,” the vocalist rolled his eyes and reached for the bottle of Soju.

Baekhyun popped off the cap and proceeded to pour the alcoholic beverage into the shot glasses. He handed one to Chanyeol and picked up the other one. They turned to each other and raised their glasses.

“To becoming triple million sellers,” Baekhyun said.

“To becoming triple million sellers,” Chanyeol repeated.

Both boys tipped the glasses into their mouths and downed the shots. Baekhyun winced at the burning feeling of the drink as it slid down his throat.Soju was disgusting, but for some reason, he never turned down the offer to drink it with a friend. Chanyeol let out a content hum and poured himself another shot and drank it almost immediately after.

“So, how’s it going?” the rapper asked the vocalist. “Did she text back yet?”

Baekhyun refilled Chanyeol’s glass and then his own. He let out a sigh. Chanyeol already knew about his dilemma with Taeyeon. He listened to Baekhyun vent out all of his worries and stress over all the ‘what ifs’ for the past few weeks. He patted the other’s back and handed him tissues when he cried because he was so anxious about his relationship a couple days ago.

Though Chanyeol didn’t do much talking when Baekhyun had his mental breakdowns, it was nice to have someone listen to him, especially since that someone was Chanyeol. The other did have good insight and always managed to talk Baekhyun through his thoughts and calm him down. Chanyeol helped him to rationalize the situation when his thoughts were getting too out of hand. Also, the giant gave pretty great hugs.

Baekhyun shook his head and drank his shot. “No…Your text had me excited, because I thought it might have been her, but yeah…”

“Ah, sorry to disappoint you, man,” Chanyeol said, taking his own shot. He poured them both another glass of Soju.

“Too bad you can’t be her,” Baekhyun muttered, without thinking and not realizing that Chanyeol heard him.  He took his shot and sighed yet again. The vocalist reached for the bag of chips and ripped open the package. He held it to his nose and took a sniff. Salt and Vinegar. Chanyeol really was the best. He popped a chip into his mouth and offered the bag to the other.

Chanyeol reached in and took a handful of chips. He smiled after hearing Baekhyun’s words. “I guess I’d make a pretty great boyfriend, huh? Wanna date me instead?” He asked crunching on a chip.

Baekhyun nearly choked on the chip. “W-What?!” The vocalist spluttered, coughing as the salty snack scratched at his throat. He winced and drank some more Soju to wash the chip down, but found himself wincing even more

The rapper laughed at Baekhyun’s wide eyes and flushed cheeks. He patted the other’s head. “I’m kidding, relax,” Chanyeol said teasingly.

The vocalist was starting to think that he had one too many drinks. His face felt so warm, and he couldn’t ignore the irregularly fast beating of his heart. Maybe he should start slowing down. He was a bit of a lightweight when it came to drinking. Thankfully, there were no light switches around this time. He wouldn’t have to go through the shame of getting drunk and doing his light switch dance.

“Hey Yeol? Do you have any water?” Baekhyun asked, putting his shot glass down on the wooden crate.

“Sorry, I’ve only got Soju,” Chanyeol said, but the started to get up. “But I can run to the kitchen real quick-”

Baekhyun grabbed his wrist. “No! You don’t have to go to all that trouble…”

“Seriously it’s fine.”

“Please no, Chanyeol. You already went to the trouble of building the fort and getting the snacks… I’d feel bad asking you to do more.”

Chanyeol lifted up the entrance of the fort.  Baekhyun whined and squeezed his wrist. “Chanyeolll. Just stay.”

“Alright, alright,” Chanyeol laughed. The rapper settled back down on the blanket next to Baekhyun. He flipped his hair out of his eyes and rested his gaze on the vocalist. Baekhyun’s cheeks were still tinted a light shade of pink. Must be the alcohol, Chanyeol told himself. It probably would have been a good idea to get Baekhyun some water.

Baekhyun’s lips were red and puffy from the salty chips. There were few a crumbs at the corner of his mouth.  Instinctively, Chanyeol reached over and wiped them away with his thumb, startling Baekhyun in the process. The vocalist jumped in his seat, the touch of Chanyeol’s thumb making him shiver, or maybe it was the cool night breeze sneaking through the cracks of the fort.

The two boys locked eyes, Baekhyun’s fingers still wrapped around the giant’s wrist, and Chanyeol’s thumb still at the corner of the other’s mouth. The distant sounds of evening traffic and other nightlife filled the silence between them. The fairy lights casted a soft glow on the sheets, which were rippling slightly in the chilly night’s breeze. It was so cold that Baekhyun could see Chanyeol’s breath when the other exhaled.

Chanyeol’s wide eyes were shining, reflecting all the soft colors of the fairy lights. His wrist was warm and made Baekhyun’s fingers tingle where their skin met. His breath hitched. The vocalist could see himself in Chanyeol’s eyes, droopy eyelids, droopier than normal, cheeks flushed, and lips poking out in a little ‘o’ shape. His vision was hazy and his mind clouded with alcohol.

Baekhyun looked so ing beautiful at the moment. Chanyeol was dazed, finding it difficult to look away from the other. Slowly, he moved his thumb and traced it over the shape of Baekhyun’s lips. He followed the curve of the vocalist’s plush bottom lip, heart fluttering when Baekhyun leaned into his touch. Gently, the rapper traced the other’s cupid’s bow, lightly pressing his thumb to the vocalist’s soft philtrum.

The smaller of the two inhaled quickly, and pulled away from Chanyeol.  Droopy eyes widened as he brought a hand to his lips, bit dazed, but mostly surprised at the other’s actions. The rapper let out and awkward cough and cleared his throat, wiggling his wrist out of Baekhyun’s fingers. Baekhyun blushed, realizing that he’d held on to Chanyeol for too long.

“You had… crumbs on your face…” Chanyeol said quietly.

“O-Oh,” Baekhyun avoided the other’s eyes. “Thanks…”

There was a long silence. Baekhyun felt dizzy. Chanyeol mentally slapped himself for being such an idiot. He often acted on impulse, rarely ever thinking of the consequences of his actions.

“Uh, more Soju?” Chanyeol offered, pouring some into his own glass before holding the bottle over Baekhyun’s. He didn’t like the sudden air of awkwardness between them.

Baekhyun nodded wordlessly and Chanyeol filled his glass. He took his shot quickly and poured himself another one. Chanyeol did the same. They passed the bag of chips back and forth.  The two boys took about eight more shots in silence, before Baekhyun finally mustered up the courage to say something. It was always easier to speak his mind when he had alcohol in his veins. Chanyeol brought out another bottle of Soju from underneath the crate.

“Taeyeon has forsaken me,” Baekhyun slurred, dragging his index finger down from the bottom of his eye to his chin, drawing an imaginary line of tears. “We haven’t talked in years.”

“Baekhyun, it’s been three days, “ Chanyeol laughed and shook his head. He’d been listening to the vocalist whine and complain about his girlfriend, between shots of course, for the past hour and half. “Stop being such a drama queen.”

The droopy eyed vocalist pouted and took another shot. Despite asking for water earlier, Baekhyun had been knocking back shots like there was no tomorrow. Chanyeol was genuinely surprised that the other hadn’t passed out yet, or even slowed down. When he tried to stop Baekhyun, the vocalist had slapped his hand away and said, “I’m no lightweight , Yeol. Also, we can’t let this go to waste.”

Chanyeol told himself that it Baekhyun did anything crazy, he’d immediately cut the other off and put the alcohol away. The sound of rustling fabric and the sight of Baekhyun pulling off his hoodie caught Chanyeol’s attention. The vocalist’s white tank top rode up.  Chanyeol’s eyes raked over milky white skin and Baekhyun’s  lightly toned abdominal muscles.

Damn those are nice.

“So hot…” Baekhyun whined, tossing his hoodie to the side. He fanned himself and glanced over to Chanyeol, eyes narrowing when he noticed the other staring at him. The vocalist’s lips curled into a smirk when he followed the giant’s gaze. “Like what you see?”

Chanyeol scoffed at the cockiness in Baekhyun voice and averted his gaze.

“Taeyeon hasn’t even seen them yet, “ Baekhyun sighed after taking another shot. “Am, I not physically attractive, Chanyeol?”

The giant coughed around his drink, nearly spitting it out.  Baekhyun didn’t wait for the other to answer.

“It’s been over a year and I haven’t even hit second base with her. What am I doing wrong? At this rate, I’ll probably be a for the rest of my life.”

Normally, Baekhyun wouldn’t be one to discuss his life, or rather, lack thereof. It was the alcohol talking. Chanyeol was surprised at how open the vocalist was being. He reached over and patted the other’s back, his voice taking a consoling tone.

“It’ll happen when the time is right, Baek.”

“But when will that be? Dude she won’t even let me give her a hickey!”

“Have you two talked about having before?”

“Every time I’d bring it up, she always changed the subject,” Baekhyun whined. “Maybe she doesn’t even want me like that…”

“Well I think--”

“What does feel like, Chanyeol?” Baekhyun asked, scooting closer to Chanyeol. Their shoulders and knees bumped together. Their faces were so close that Chanyeol could smell the alcohol on the vocalist’s breath.

The giant froze in his spot. He definitely wasn’t expecting that. He looked into Baekhyun’s hopeful eyes and felt his voice get stuck his throat. Chanyeol was at a loss for words. Did Baekhyun know about his friends with benefits arrangement with Sehun? How did he know?

“Chanyeol?” Baekhyun asked, droopy eyes searching Chanyeol’s wide ones. “You have had before, right?  In all honesty, you really don’t seem like a to me. “

Wow. Alcohol sure did a lot for Baekhyun’s confidence. He was speaking without any filter.  Chanyeol breathed a small sigh of relief. The other hadn’t brought up Sehun. Like Baekhyun, Chanyeol normally preferred to not discuss the details of his life. However, in this setting and with alcohol helping him rack up his courage, he decided to share with the other.

“Yeah, I’m not a .”

“When’d you lose it?”

“Uhhh I think I was 19.”

“To a girl or…”

“Nah, it was a guy. I’ve only dated girls. I’ve never slept with one before.”

“Oh…”

“Yeah. I’m pretty sure you’re not curious about how it goes down between guys.”

 

“...”

“Sorry Baek,” Chanyeol scratched the back of his head. “I mean unless you want me to explain…”

Baekhyun didn’t respond. He grabbed the whole bottle of Soju and took a long swig, completely ignoring the shot glasses.  It would be a lie to say that the vocalist didn’t want Chanyeol to explain to him. However, he was too embarrassed to ask. Maybe some more alcohol would help.

“I’m seriously going to be a forever,” Baekhyun whined, holding on to the bottle with both hands. His head was starting to spin and all the colors around him seemed to blend together. He was seeing lights that weren’t there and felt himself swaying back and forth. The vocalist lifted the bottle to his mouth, but Chanyeol stopped him.

Tingles of electricity ignited beneath Baekhyun’s skin when Chanyeol’s fingers met his. His hooded eyes flickered upwards, not leaving Chanyeol’s face as the rapper pried the bottle away from him. He only looked away after noticing that Chanyeol had successfully taken the bottle.

“I think you’ve had enough, Baekhyun--Hey! Ow!”

Baekhyun tried to reach for the bottle. He’d knocked Chanyeol over on top his back and was sitting on the taller’s lap, whining for the alcohol and waving his arms around, trying to take the bottle back. The rapper held the bottle further out of Baekhyun’s reach. He tried to sit up, but Baekhyun placed a hand on his chest and pinned him down.

Chanyeol tried to ignore the fact that Baekhyun was sitting directly on top of crotch. He tried even harder to ignore that familiar, hot feeling pooling in his stomach as the other shifted around on his lap. Baekhyun’s nearly see through tank top wasn’t doing much to help in this situation. The sight of other’s perky brown s was difficult not to stare at.

Chanyeol wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol or Baekhyun’s outfit that had him feeling this way. Whatever it was, the rapper knew he had to get himself out of this uncomfortable position before he did something that he’d regret.

“Ugh, give it!” Baekhyun leaned forward and lost his balance, hand slipping from Chanyeol’s chest.

They’d been in this position before. Tips of their noses pressed together, warmth breath washing over each other’s flushed cheeks, and lips dangerously close. Chanyeol’s heart felt like it was going to beat right out of his chest. How many times would he have to be tortured like this before it would stop? Baekhyun’s warmth breath ghosted his lips and sparks of electricity danced up Chanyeol’s spine. Unconsciously, he wrapped his arms around the smaller’s waist and hugged the other to his chest.

The vocalist looked down at Chanyeol with glossy eyes. He’d forgotten about the bottle. Pressed up against the other like this, Baekhyun felt as if his body was on fire. He’d never felt this hot before. His chest was aching and he could hear his heartbeat in his ears.  The vocalist found himself breathing heavier with each passing second. Chanyeol smelled so ing good. He shivered in delight when the other’s strong arms found their way around his waist. This felt so right. In a daze, the vocalist closed the distance between their mouths.

Baekhyun’s eyes fell shut and his trembling lips found their way to Chanyeol’s. Stars exploded behind the vocalist’s closed eyelids. He felt like he was floating. Chanyeol’s soft lips were the stairway to heaven and Baekhyun was on his way to cloud nine.

Baekhyun had found the missing butterflies.

Chanyeol kissed him back slowly, his hot mouth and wet lips leaving Baekhyun whining for more. The vocalist’s heart was melting like chocolate. Their chests were pressed together, legs tangled, and lips locked. Chanyeol was breathing just as heavy as Baekhyun. Hearts were thudding and skin was tingling. They were too intoxicated to think properly, both with alcohol and the taste of each other.  They just needed to feel.

In the heat of it all, Baekhyun found himself slipping a hand into Chanyeol’s sweatpants and whispering hotly to the other. “Instead of telling me, show me how it feels."

 



 

There were mountains in the distance, as far as Sehun’s eyes could see. The peaks were covered in snow and surrounded by mist. The night air was chilly and cut like a knife against the skin of his cheeks. The sky was cloudless, a thick blanket of dark purple, speckled with twinkling stars. The moon was wide and round, shining down into the valley, its light reflecting in the lake.  Trees surrounded the dark lake on three sides, their branches swaying back and forth and their leaves dancing in the wind.

Sehun walked towards the lake, eyes low and hands loosely holding an empty backpack. Chanyeol stood at the edge of the lake, back turned to Sehun and hands in his pockets. The moon shone down on his hair, his hair glowing in the moonlight. Sehun knelt down beside Chanyeol and opened his backpack, placing it on the ground in front of him.

There were smooth, round, rocks scattered around the edge of the lake. Sehun scooped up handfuls and began to fill his backpack with the rocks. Wordlessly, Chanyeol knelt down beside the younger and copied his actions. They ped all of the pockets and filled them to the brim with rocks. Chanyeol’s face was hard and emotionless as he helped Sehun put the backpack on.  Sehun’s eyes were misty and his body shook under the weight of the bag.

Sehun turned away from Chanyeol and to the lake. He slipped off his shoes, shuddering at the feeling of the moist earth beneath his sock clad feet. He could hear Chanyeol’s breath and exhaled, seeing his own as he stepped closer and closer to the lake. The water was freezing, but Sehun had to endure. In a few moments, he wouldn’t feel anything at all.

He waded into the freezing waters, stopping when it was waist high. Sehun turned around and saw Chanyeol still standing at the edge of the lake. His lips were pressed into a thin line and his bangs had fallen into his eyes, hiding his expression from Sehun. The younger, focused on the task at hand. His body was numb and trembling, both from the temperature of the water and his rock filled backpack.  He was not scared; he was ready.  It had to be done.

It took only five more steps before Sehun found himself sinking, slipping beneath the dark, icy waters. He wouldn’t hold his breath. He wouldn’t cry. He wouldn’t struggle. Willingly, Sehun let the lake swallow him up, the weight of the backpack pulling him beneath the surface. No more feelings. No more pain. He was free.

They say a person’s life flashes before their eyes during their last moments. As Sehun sank to the bottom of the lake, he only saw darkness.

 

He woke up in a cold sweat, with a throbbing head and ache in his chest. Sitting up in bed, Sehun switched on the lamp on his nightstand. He rubbed his eyes and swung his legs over the edge of his bed. He got up and got down on the cold floor. Shaky hands reached beneath his bed, fingers finding the familiar shape of a small wooden box.

Sehun opened the lid and took a deep breath. It wasn’t easy to shake old habits, nor old thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol u s, i'll leave what happened between baekyeol up to your imaginations :P

also we gotta have some angsty sehun

​school is killing me & i've already cried twice during the first week :'))

hope y'all are doing better than me ;;

thanks for reading and subscribing, my loves

i love you all <3

please share your thoughts on this chapter with me~

~FlamerLocket-