Accidental

Slip of the Lips

Chanyeol sighed in frustration, hands curled around the edges of the bathroom sink and fingers twitching anxiously. He stared down his reflection in the mirror. No amount of BB cream would be able to hide the gigantic purple hickey that bloomed in the center of his throat. Jeez, as if the collection of hickeys around his neck wasn’t bad enough.

Shaking his head, the rapper turned off the bathroom lights and opened the door. He could hear the sounds of dishes clattering and the other members arguing over breakfast food. Chanyeol made sure that the hallway was clear before heading back into his room. When he got there, the giant threw open the door of his closet. Wide eyes scanned over the rack of clothing before landing on a particular piece.

“This will have to do,” Chanyeol grumbled, wrapping a red scarf around his neck.

Before heading to the kitchen, the rapper stopped to peek into the room next door to his. The door was ajar and he could hear soft snores coming from a lump underneath the blankets on the bed. When Baekhyun whimpered in his sleep, bits and pieces from last night flashed in Chanyeol’s mind, causing the rapper’s cheeks to flush bright red. He had to clamp a hand over his mouth to keep from screaming.

There was still a chance that Baekhyun didn’t remember anything. Just a small chance. Chanyeol sent up a quick prayer to the gods, begging them to wipe the vocalist’s memory of the previous night. He’d already thought out all the possible outcomes. To Chanyeol’s displeasure, none of them were quite favorable, for he was still in the same place he started in. He was still in love with his heteroual best friend, who had a girlfriend.

No matter how many times Chanyeol repeated it to himself in his head and under his breath, it never seemed to sink in. He couldn’t release himself from the feelings that bound his heart to Baekhyun like chains. Last night only proved that even time wasn’t  enough for Chanyeol to break free. Chanyeol was still undoubtedly in love with Baekhyun.


Their reckless drinking should have been enough to justify what happened. Mostly, Baekhyun’s low tolerance for alcohol. However, the weight of last night still hangs heavy on his shoulders. Not only did he feel at fault for his careless actions, he felt as if he was responsible for Baekhyun’s as well. There was nothing drunken about Chanyeol’s response to the other’s advances. Chanyeol let himself slip, and he wasn’t so sure he could climb his way back out.

It was a mistake. Not only was that bad enough, he’d broken two out of three rules in just one night. Though he’d made a mental note to stop Baekhyun after the other consumed one too many drinks, he failed. Worst of all, Chanyeol couldn’t control himself. He was probably a goner the moment when Baekhyun practically shoved a hand down his pants. He dug himself a hole and fell straight to the bottom. Chanyeol was ed.

Did he regret it? In the the moment, no, he did not. Never in a million years would he have taken anything back that happened last night. But then the moment ended and he was awakened by the crushing reality of morning. The sunrise had him believing that last night’s Baekhyun  was nothing but a midnight fantasy conjured up by suppressed desires and ual frustration. It wouldn’t be the first time he had a naughty dream about Byun Baekhyun.

However, the hickeys decorating his neck were evidence enough that last night’s Baekhyun was definitely not a dream. What happened between them was very much real. There was no denying it.

Reality always came with consequences. It was a mistake to think he’d be able to deal with them. Chanyeol was very ed. There was no way he could face Baekhyun after what happened last night. He was holding on tightly to the thinnest, almost nonexistent string of hope that somehow, Baekhyun wouldn’t remember a thing.  For if the other was able to recall their shared night, Chanyeol would be incapable of doing anything.

How would a biual male individual tell his heteroual male best friend (who has a girlfriend) that they shared a drunken night of intimacy? To make things worse, how would Chanyeol be able to face Baekhyun once he’s awake when at the moment, he can’t even look at sleeping Baekhyun without feeling his skin crawl?

It was not going to be pretty. Not one bit.



After composing himself, the rapper made his way to the kitchen. Breakfast was well under way, almost all the members present at the table, save for Baekhyun and Sehun. Chanyeol noticed the way Chen eyed his scarf as he sipped his coffee. However, the vocalist didn’t say anything. The rapper mentally heaved a sigh of relief, until Chen opened his big fat mouth.

“Okay Chanyeol. So are you getting the P or the V?"

“Uh-”

“And don’t even try lying to me. I can tell when someone’s been having y times.”

Lay seemed to catch Chen’s drift. “Jongdae, this has gay written all over it. “

“And so do those pink soffe shorts, Lay,” Chen clucked his tongue distastefully at the other’s choice of clothing.

“, THESE ARE YOURS.”

“.........”

“Y’all gay as …” Xiumin muttered around a mouthful of egg omlet.

Chen and Lay began to bicker over the shorts, the owner, and why the was Lay wearing them. Thankfully, they seemed to have forgotten about Chanyeol and whether or not he was getting the P or the V.

Chanyeol awkwardly took his seat at the kitchen table. The giant unconsciously tugged at the scarf around his neck. He reached for the bowl of rice, hoping that Chen and Lay’s banter would distract the rest of the members from the fact that he was wearing a scarf in September. Kai passed Chanyeol a pair of chopsticks. The older thanked him and began to help himself to breakfast.

“Chanyeol,” D.O said softly, pouring some soup into a bowl for the rapper.

Though the tone of his voice was gentle, it immediately had Chanyeol on edge. He tensed up in his seat and lifted his gaze to D.O’s, the vocalist’s eyes practically burning holes into the depths of his soul. What had he done wrong now?

“Do you have a cold?”

Chanyeol blinked. “Uhm?”

“And by any chance, would you perhaps know the whereabouts of my very expensive, decorative pillows that belong on the living room sofas and nowhere else?”

D.O’s question didn’t even sound like one. Crap. He already knew exactly where those pillows were. This was D.O’s style of beating the truth out of the members whenever they ed up and didn’t want to admit to their faults. Nothing slipped passed the vocalist. He’d interrogate them until they were on their knees begging for forgiveness.

“You didn’t bring them to the filthy rooftop and use them as anchors for a blanket fort, right?”

“Well I--”

“And you definitely did not have any ual relations on top of my pillows. Am I correct?”

“Oh snap,” someone muttered. All other conversation at the table had ceased. Everyone was listening to D.O and struggling to hold themselves back from laughing at the terrified look on Chanyeol’s face. He looked like he’d just pissed himself.

“I think we can easily answer that question, hyung,” Kai said, reaching over and curling his fingers into the fabric of Chanyeol’s scarf. Quickly, he tugged it off, not even giving Chanyeol a chance to speak or to tell him to stop.

Chanyeol’s necklace of hickeys was on display for everyone to see.

“Oh .”

“Goddamn Chanyeol.”

“Gosh, whatta hoe.”

“The scarf made it a bit too obvious, Chanyeol-ah.”

“GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN AND WASH MY PILLOWS. NOW.”

“W-Wait, I didn’t have se-”

“PUT MY DAMN PILLOWS IN THE LAUNDRY, CHANYEOL.”


 

Baekhyun knew something was off from the instant he woke up. He was sleeping on the left side of his bed, closest to the window. Baekhyun never, ever, slept on the left side of the bed. No matter how many times he tossed and turned during the night, he would always remain on the right side, closest to the door.

Call him crazy, but the right side of his bed was so much more comfortable. The grooves and dips of the mattress molded against his body perfectly. The sheets were warmer, softer, and even smelled better on the right side of the bed. The left was unfamiliar, uncharted territory. The right side was his sanctuary, his safe place. Baekhyun had never been able to sleep on the left side of his bed.

Something was very wrong.

Not only was his sleeping position unusual, he wasn’t dressed in his normal bedtime attire. Baekhyun always went all out when it came to sleeping. He’d throw on long pajama bottoms, a tank top beneath a button down, long fuzzy socks, and even a night cap. At the moment, he was dressed in nothing but a gigantic long sleeve shirt that he’d never seen before and his boxers.

If that wasn’t enough to scare the living daylights out of the vocalist, there was an unfamiliar pain shooting up his lower back. He could feel his muscles tense up with every breath he took, prickles of pain dancing up his spine. It wasn’t until he shifted positions in bed that he noticed that the pain stemmed further. It extended to his hips. Baekhyun felt as if invisible hands had curled into fists around his hips and were holding them in a blushingly tight grip.

Well, he wasn’t completely wrong about that. The hem of the large t-shirt rode up, exposing Baekhyun’s milky white torso, the light from the crack in his curtain illuminating his pale skin. However, that wasn’t what caught his attention. Baekhyun gaped at the dark, purple bruise that nearly covered the entire expanse of his hip. Upon closer examination, the vocalist realized that he had identical hip bruises on both sides.

Did I get in the fight or something? And why the is my head pounding so hard? Oh I think I need to puke--

With his legs feeling like jell-o, the way Baekhyun stumbled into the bathroom was anything but graceful. The vocalist’s knees buckled and he tasted the acidic tang of bile rising from the back of the his throat. Sinking to the cool bathroom floor, Baekhyun flung open the toilet seat and hurled all the contents of his stomach into the toilet bowl. The pain in his lower back, hips, and rear was almost dwarfed by the pain in his throat that came from vomiting as violently as he did.

Baekhyun gagged at the scent of his vomit and hurled into the toilet bowl once again, both his eyes and nose scrunched up. He could still taste last night’s salt and vinegar chips, cherry candies, Soju, and Chanyeol’s sweet lips. A shaky hand reached forward, closed the lid of toilet, and pressed down on the flusher.

Wait.

WAIT A SECOND.

“Instead of telling me, you should show me how it feels.”

Chanyeol’s lips were the gateway heaven and Baekhyun was on his way to cloud nine.

“Chanyeol, please.”

“..”

Remnants of the previous night hit Baekhyun like a train. He remembered the look  in Chanyeol’s wide eyes, dark and dripping with lust. The taller’s gaze, which sent shivers down his spine and blood rushing down south. He could still feel Chanyeol’s hands holding down his hips, pressing him into the tousled blankets. It wasn’t easy to forget the feeling of Chanyeol’s warm, calloused fingertips exploring the expanse of Baekhyun’s heated skin. Sparks of electricity danced beneath his hot flesh and stars exploded behind his closed eyelids when Chanyeol trailed feathery kisses from his neck, all the way down his chest. He couldn’t remember breathing properly with Chanyeol’s soft, sweet lips on his. Baekhyun had never tasted anything more heavenly than Park Chanyeol’s magical tongue. Air was not necessary for Baekhyun last night. Chanyeol was the only thing he needed to breathe in. His long, passionate kisses were Baekhyun’s oxygen. His touches took the vocalist to a place he’d never been before.

It was so wrong, but it felt so good. If anything the alcohol intensified each sensation tenfold. Last night was hot, messy, rough, and left Baekhyun’s head spinning. All of his morals were tossed aside, rational thinking and self control completely absent from his mind as Chanyeol’s pressed him down into the blankets and pillows. There was no better feeling than being tangled and connected with Chanyeol in every way possible.

Baekhyun slapped both hands against his cheeks when the realization of last night’s activities finally registered in his mind.

“I slept...with Chanyeol?” He asked himself in disbelief.

The vocalist’s heart dropped into his stomach and his head began to pound. Guilt crept into his chest and made it difficult for Baekhyun to breathe. His palms were clammy and he felt faint.

Byun Baekhyun, what have you done? Chanyeol didn’t even force himself on you. You practically begged him to have with you last night.

Oh my god. Oh my god. What have I done?

Baekhyun could only imagine what consequences would follow his careless actions.

Chanyeol would tell the other members.

Some idiot would tell Taeyeon.

Taeyeon would tell the other girls.

Somehow the media would find out.

Baekhyun’s reputation, along with Chanyeol’s, would be ruined.

But that wasn’t the worst of it, EXO’s record would be tarnished as well, all because of Baekhyun.

He shouldn’t have taken up Chanyeol’s offer to drink together. His limit had probably been five or six shots. Baekhyun couldn’t believe he went as far as to drink from the actual Soju bottle. He was dumb enough to try to fight the giant for the bottle when the other tried to stop him. Baekhyun wasn’t in his right mind last night. His low tolerance for alcohol wasn’t even a good excuse for his actions. No, there was no excuse for what he did.

Baekhyun ed up again. It always happened with Chanyeol, always. He could never do anything right when it came to the rapper. It was just mistake after mistake. Baekhyun was a horrible person, and an even worse friend. He took advantage of Chanyeol’s kindness and did something unthinkable. But if that wasn’t bad enough, he was a terrible boyfriend.

Baekhyun hadn’t been able to make it past first base with Taeyeon. But with Chanyeol, Baekhyun somehow managed to hit it out of the park.

Is it even possible to accidentally sleep with someone? Wait, but did I actually sleep with him though?

The pain shooting down his back and the bruises on his hips should have been proof enough for Baekhyun that he’d been intimate with Chanyeol last night. However, a part of the vocalist wasn’t completely convinced that they’d done the do. But perhaps, the alcohol had fogged up his memory of last night and changed his perception of what actually happened. Maybe they hadn’t even gone all the way?

There was no denying that there was some heated touches and sloppy, but passionate kisses. Although, Baekhyun could not seem to recall getting down with Chanyeol. If he couldn’t remember, did that mean they didn’t sleep together? And that all the evidence of the morning led him to the conclusion and assumption that they had done more than they actually did?

There was a possibility, Baekhyun wanted to hope, that he was wrong about last night. Maybe, just maybe the alcohol let his thoughts run wild. But in order to find out what really happened, Baekhyun would have to ask Chanyeol, assuming that the rapper’s mind had been clearer than his last night. He’d forgotten to factor in that the giant had also been drunk.

Nonetheless, all he had to do was ask Chanyeol, right?

Easier ing said than done. What the actual do I say?

“Hey I know this might be kind of awkward but I just want to clear up the fact that I didn’t cheat on Taeyeon by accidentally sleeping with you last night. I mean, there’s no way that could have happened, right?”

“Hey Yeol, I know we were hella drunk last night. Sorry ‘bout that. But we didn’t do anything more than making out, right?”

“Please tell me we didn’t last night.”

"I’m so sorry if I unintentionally touched you in places that I never would under normal circumstances.”

“God dammit,” Baekhyun muttered underneath his breath. He could already feel anxiety coursing through his veins by just thinking about asking Chanyeol. How would he be able to pull it off when he already felt so nervous about figuring out what to say?


Chanyeol trudged his way down from the rooftop, a large lump of blankets and pillows clutched tightly to his chest. He was trying to rack up the courage to face Baekhyun and own up to his actions after he washed D.O’s pillows. The giant was having a hard time on planning how to tell Baekhyun what happened between them last night.  

Chanyeol stepped into the open bathroom, completely missing the sight of Baekhyun sitting in front of the toilet. The giant was too absorbed in his thoughts and in the task of finding an empty laundry basket. “How am I supposed to tell Baekhyun?” He wondered out loud.

And at the same time, Baekhyun said,“How am I supposed to ask Chanyeol?”

The blankets and pillows slipped out of Chanyeol’s arms.

"Oh."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Guys i sprained my ing ankle during my 2 mile race this week and I wasn't able to run in my meet today :( there's only one more meet left in the season, but i'm kind of really scared to run bc when i tried to i almost cried from how painful it was.

anyways, sorry for making y'all wait so long for this update. school has not been good to me.

thank you all for reading and subscribing. i hope that you all are well (:

ps. bbys, i can't write . i'm not about that life DX sorry to those of you expecting a baekyeol chap.

pls leave me some comments! it's been a while and i'd love to know how you're doing and what you think of this update <3

~FlamerLocket-

also, please check out my new story! Damn Baby, Run Harder