Found It

No True Loves Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To add up to Luhan’s sour mood, all of his things that he has placed in the spare room, which he has deemed as his personal warehouse, were put outside of his room for sorting because the new kid – Kyungsoo – will be using the room. He did felt a little guilty when he saw the new kid frown and sport a hurt expression when he has exclaimed at him but he justifies himself that his reaction was purely out of shock.

Who knew that another Cursed will be joining him and Baekhyun is this godforsaken university? A part of him rationalizes that it is not impossible because SM University is one of the best schools but isn’t as flashy as the other ones. The place isn’t really big, just enough to house a building each for the Business, Sciences and Arts departments. The dorms are also in the campus; two five-storey high buildings with each floor having rooms good for two (in building A) or three (in building B where Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are) people to share. The population are mostly from families with well-off lifestyles and the some are decently smart students that live by scholarships.

It is perfect for people like Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo to stay because they get good education but they could still keep things to themselves.

But then again, seeing Baekhyun reminds Luhan of how he isn’t normal and now that Kyungsoo is there, it’s like rubbing salt on an open wound and Luhan feels a little suffocated. He knew what life for people like him are going to turn out in the future. He would have to finish college and get a decent job. Of it gets too lonely, he just have to find somebody tolerable with a subtle shimmer that radiates from them, e, raise the kid/s if he would want them, work harder and then retire.

Is it too bad that Luhan would want to do anything else besides than awful routine before he submerge himself in that?

Maybe it is because other two Cursed persons are living with him, making sure that he will not forget how he is and where is his place in this ing world.

He’s laying on his bed without a blink of sleep even though he has tired himself from putting away his things that came from Kyungsoo’s room and he was kept awake because he worries over what will happen upon Kyungsoo’s arrival because he didn’t blurt out just because. Upon seeing Kyungsoo, he knows, he just knows, that there is something big that will follow it. He’s not superstitious and all that shizz but Luhan knows when to trust his gut feel. I rarely, rarely puts him down.

With a groan, he decided to just get ready for the day and maybe go get bubble tea as he reorients himself with the school before the actual classes start next week. He took his towel and set of clothes and headed for the bathroom. The moment that he opened his door though, he was greeted with the heavenly smell of coffee and all other things that just screamed ‘Breakfast!’ in his sleep deprived mind.

He followed the scent nonetheless and he was led back to their room’s rarely used kitchen and a smaller boy with soft looking chocolate brown hair and an apron tied around his waist, the bow by his back clueing Luhan in.

Kyungsoo, sensing somebody looking at him, turned around and he is met with Luhan’s stoic face and he is about to apologize for using the kitchen without permission but it got stuck when the elder moved towards him with a towel slung over his shoulder. The younger fidgeted on where he was standing and slowly reached behind him to turn the stove off in case he burns the bacon that he was frying.

Luhan scanned the counter where there is a plate of scrambled eggs, a loaf of wheat bread, a couple of hotdogs and the coffee that was brewing in the coffee maker. And from the smell that wafted from behind Kyungsoo, he’s also going to add bacon with the rest of the food on the counter. He saw the freshman flinch when he got closer and he realized that he has been unnecessarily harsh on the kid. It’s not like he forced himself there.

Besides, if he is going to make Luhan food, then he’d rather throw Baekhyun out and keep this squishily cute being who could feed him.

“Hyung, I, ahh…”

“Can you toast the bacon? I like them crispy,” Luhan requested with a tilt of his head and Kyungsoo drooped his shoulders in relief. He beamed at the elder and that kid’s smile will be worth millions, Luhan thinks and he found himself returning the smile. Kyungsoo is not hard to get along with, especially if he is the sweetest being ever on earth with that irresistible heart-shaped smile and the cutest cheeks.

Being cuddly is one of Luhan’s nature that he abhors because it is ing ironic with what he wants his image to be; the one where his sharp gaze would make one scram away without a second glance. But that goes down the drain because of Kyungsoo so he swallows all of his manly pride and pulled the younger into a hug. It’s such a blessing that people with the Curse are instinctively cuddly that Luhan felt a little better when Kyungsoo returned his hug.

And then he started to sob.

“Hyung, I-I’m sorry. You w-were mad a-at me yesterday-y and… I’m s-sorry,” the younger said in between his sobs and now Luhan feels like he has just made a toddler cry and even though he admits to being an , this is on a whole different level. It’s like he has offended the gods and nature and they are now judging him hard.

“I should be the one saying sorry. Stop crying, okay?” Luhan leaned back and used his fingers to wipe away Kyungsoo’s tears gently. At that moment, he promises himself to protect this fragile little being from being broken the way he was; even if it is the last thing that he will do. Kyungsoo nodded and he smiled once more.

“Wow. I never thought I’d see the day that you will smile like that, hyung. You never even smiled at me like that!” Baekhyun walked in with a pout and crossed arms. Luhan just rolled his eyes and glared at Baekhyun who answered it with his own eye rolling. “Those people who are scared of you will have a field day if they see you acting like this,” the younger snickered but it turned muffled when Luhan threw his towel on him.

“You should’ve been the one that I exploded at last night instead of Kyungsoo. You deserve it more than him,” the eldest pointed out and he let Kyungsoo go with a pat on his head. The youngest then turned back to the bacon with a smile on his lips as he made the bacon as Luhan had requested.

 

Kyungsoo felt smaller than he actually is when he stepped outside of their dorm. All of the people are turning to look at him. Or rather, them. Luhan and Baekhyun offered to tour him on the school grounds to get him to familiarize with the university. He doesn’t have a clue as to what has brought him the attention and being the center of it gets into his nerves, making him break out into cold sweat.

“Kyungie, are you okay?” Baekhyun asked as he felt that their freshman is shaking a little. He’s not that oblivious to the stares that are thrown at them but he was used to it, as well as Luhan. And then he realized that maybe Kyungsoo is feeling uncomfortable with this. He is a silent and reserved person and this situation might be something new to him, maybe even scary because attention turns to interest and interest turns to curiosity and that may turn to trouble if someone starts to forget to keep their hands to themselves.

“Don’t mind them,” Luhan reassured Kyungsoo as he returned the stares with his death glares and returning students knew better than to linger.

“This is actually because if you Lu hyung,” Baekhyun noted as he twined his fingers with Kyungsoo’s who accepted the gesture without fretting.

The eldest scoffed. “What are you going on about now?”

“I’m just saying that we get extra eyes today because you are being all chummy with our Kyungie here.”

Luhan had one arm curved on Kyungsoo’s waist and Baekhyun gets to hold Kyungsoo’s hand on the other side.

“Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter