Happy Ending?

No True Loves Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It grew a lot mushier among the six of them since the curse had been broken. Minseok and Jongdae bade them goodbye not long after to go to their planned around-the-world tour that will last for months. Baekhyun sent off his cousin with a grateful heart and made him promise to be back as soon as they've finished scouring countries.

All of them became clingier to make up for the lost time.

Sehun never left Luhan's side whenever the elder went to auditions. Luhan could've skipped auditioning altogether but he didn't want the convenience.

"It's just not the same, Hunnie," he explained. "I want to prepare a different piece for each audition. I want to put my everything on every performance and if I will just accept those offers, I won't feel completely satisfied. I'd rather be tired and sleepless than be treated like above everybody else. I'm not that good yet and I still have a lot to learn."

Sehun smirked. "I was actually expecting you to accept it."

"And why, Mr. Oh?"

The younger shrugged but the start of a grin is creeping on his lips. "It just puts you in a position where you could easily bully anyone. You'd like that, yes?"

"So that's how it is," Luhan deadpanned. "I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on me, Mr. Oh."

"Ah, Lu, I was just joking."

"It's true though. I'm the big bad bully of SMU."

Sehun made the mistake of snorting and rolling his eyes instead of just diverting the conversation ino a safer subject. "Yeah, right. You're just about as squishy as Kyungsoo."

If there is something that pisses Luhan off right away is that when people say or imply that he is a little less manly that what he believes. Sehun knew this more than anybody else because he has seen how Jongin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol has suffered because of that. And he can feel the impending wrath that will be unleashed on him as his boyfriend narrowed his eyes and sneered.

"You just put the last nail on your coffin, Mr. Oh."

Sehun took a step back as Luhan took one forward and was cracking his knuckles with a smug smile on his face.

"Hannie, you love me, right?"

"Why, of course, Hunnie."

"Then," he raised his hands in surrender. "Can we just, you know? Move on and... have bubble tea! Yeah! My treat!"

The elder tsked and stretched his legs. "You can't bribe your way out of this. You just hurt my man pride, Hunhun."

That day, Sehun learned one of the disadvantages of the Curse being lifted. His shoulders ached and his sides were probably bruised from fending off the tickle monster named Luhan.

 

"Can I just live here, Baek?" Chanyeol grumbled. It is actually late already and Baekhyun still has a class that will start by eight in the morning. He doesn't want to be woken up earlier that eight but then it is one of his Vocal courses and there is nothing that he could do to escape that. Thus, he is shooing his boyfriend off to his own dorm.

"Chanyeol, you practically live right across here," he spoke, avoiding the other's face because if he does this pitiful pleading look, he might just let the taller stay. But that will not be in any way helpful in getting up early for his class. He can't afford another tardiness or absence.

"But that's just not the same! I want to fall asleep right here with you!"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "And then I will have to endure your snoring? No, thanks."

"I. Do. Not. Snore! You're the one who yelps like a puppy when sleeping!" Chanyeol crossed his arms indignantly but regretted it immediately when he saw the narrowed eyes and crossed arms of Byun Baekhyun. "And that is actually one of the cutest things ever!"

But Baekhyun saw through him and squinted his eyes some more. Chanyeol should've just kept his mouth shut.

"So... I yelp like a pup, huh?"

"Baek, really. Don't mind me..."

"Is it because I am quite a pup, literally?"

"Baekkie..."

"Don't talk to me," the glare that Baekhyun gave him was definitely learned from Luhan and that has Chanyeol scampering towards the bedroom door and hurried across the dorm to get to the main door.

"Love you, Baek! See you tomorrow!" he yelled last minute while making a mental note to tell Sehun to keep his boyfriend away from his.

 

Jongin is nervous. Out of his bestfriends, he is the only one who hasn't met his boyfriend's parents. Before the Curse was broken, he and Kyungsoo hadn't been around to telling them about their relationship, which he knew was bothering Kyungsoo. His cute, angelic boyfriend loves his parents dearly and he respects them so much, which is the main reason that Kyungsoo has allowed to be set-up to those blind dates.

But now that they are free, they have decided to come clean.

Jongin's parents, as expected, adored Kyungsoo so much.

"He's just like how Taemin described him. Or maybe even cuter!" his mom gushed as she pinched Kyungsoo's cheeks. He glared at his mother and pulled Kyungsoo close.

"Stop harrassing him, mom."

His mother pouted and his father chuckled. "I'm not harrassing him! This kid."

"Jongin, it's fine," Kyungsoo sneaked his hand and grabbed his tightly.

Jongin sighed and removed his hand from Kyungsoo's so he could cup his face tenderly and kiss him sweetly. Kyungsoo whimpered as he turned red in embarrassment. They are in front of Jongin's parents!

"Awww, look at that, dear. They're so cute," Jongin's mom smiled and her husband placed a kiss on her temple.

"Indeed," he agreed.

Needless to say, it has been a great night for all of them and the boyfriends were offered to stay the night over.

They gave it a week after before they decided to tell Kyungsoo's parents.

"Baby, relax. We're going to be fine," Jongin reassured Kyungsoo even though he is feeling anxious. He knows why Kyungsoo's parents don't approve of him and he has still a lot to prove but he knows that he will not be able to leave if Kyungsoo will be taken away from him. Ever since they woke up from breaking the Curse, he feels terribly hurt if Kyungsoo is out of his sight. It was really bad during the first days after that he and Kyungsoo won't be able to sleep until they are in each other's arms.

Kyungsoo nodded but pressed himself closer to his boyfriend's side. "I love you, Jonginnie."

"And I love you more than anything," Jongin tipped his chin up and let their lips touched briefly.

"Do Kyungsoo," the couple jumped at the sound of an astonished and incredelous Mrs. Do standing by the doorway where they were standing. "What do you think you are doing?!" she half-yelled and glared daggers towards Jongin's direction. The tan male flinched and was working up to saying something when Kyungsoo stepped forward and kind of blocked him from his mother's view.

"He's my boyfriend, mom and we're here to tell you about us," he spoke with firm certainess and Jongin just wanted to cry because he's touched. His angel is standing up for the both of them.

"You don't know what you are saying, Kyungsoo! Didn't you know what kind of a guy he is? He will just..!"

"He's that person, mom. My true love," Kyungsoo looked up as Jongin gazed down, their eyes locking. Mrs. Do was bewildered because she could clearly see that there is no space standing in between the two boys and Kyungsoo is still human.

"I think it is best if you come in and explain," Mr. Do appeared from behind his wife. He has been standing there long enough to hear what his son has said. The boys followed and Kyungsoo's parents followed suit, his mother still looking dumbfounded. They were seated in the living room and was served drinks when Mr. Do broke the silence.

"How is that possible, son?"

Kyungsoo shifted and was about to explain when Jongin held him back, wanting to be the one to tell about their situation. Mr. and Mrs. Do listened well and did not interrupt Jongin's story. He started from his first day in SMU and when he has met Kyungsoo.

"I was fresh out of high school and I will be honest, I was still wearing my reputation on my sleeve when I set foot there but it all changed the moment that I have laid my eyes on your son. I have never seen such beautiful innocence all my life and as you might infer, I have seen too many faces and that I speak of the truth. I held myself back, actually, it wasn't that hard at all. All I needed was to see him and everything just feels complete and perfect.

Of course I was afraid. Given what I had done in the past, it is ironic that I had fallen head over heels for a person who has not seen the world like I did and he didn't deserve that. If I am to say sorry for anything, it is for I am selfish. I didn't not just stop contented from looking from afar. I just had to get close to him and somehow let him see that... I could deserve him.

And when he told me about the Curse and that he is reciprocating my feelings someho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter