Pup Out of the Bag

No True Loves Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is already nine in the evening and yet there are still no traces as to where Jongin and Sehun were. Well, he kinda knows that Sehun is with his unofficial boyfriend just across his room and he is yet to make his was back to his own dorm room. Chanyeol doesn't want to cause a scene of dragging the brat back. It wasn't exactly his business to put his nose onto Sehun's lovelife but he's really jealous of the kid. He gets to spend time with Luhan whenever he wanted, though that happened suspiciously as they just became all lovey-dovey one day, without warning.

And then, Jongin has to add up to the things that he's worrying over. He knows that the other brat is suffering as much as he does and he knows that he has a tendency to mope and put around, whining as to why 'my precious beautiful heavenly angel' couldn't even spare him a glance.

That kid is a big blind idiot. If he just knew how Kyungsoo blushes when he is around and if he just knew how his alleged angel is watching him from afar and when he is in classes, then Jongin would've flipped the whole world and do his victory danced for a straight month.

How did Chanyeol knew all of this when Kyungsoo thoughtthat he is being super discreet? Simple. Because it is always Baekhyun who fetches him or bmgetting his attention back whenever Kyungsoo seems like spacing out because of Jongin. And because Baekhyun is involved, of course, Chanyeol knows.

He doesn't want to come off as someone like a creepy stalker but he couldn't help himself, especially when his arch nemesis made his way into their lives. ing Wu Yifan, heir to Wu Toy Industries and stepbrothers with Wu Luhan aka Sehun's Barbie. That freakishly tall guy (he's even taller than him! That ing gummy tree) has appeared out of nowhere and he decided that he wanted to sweep Byun Beautiful Bakehyun off his feet.

That doesn't sit well with Chanyeol. Especially when all Chanyeol could do is admire Baekhyung from afar when the giant could join then in there table and he could ing dare to pay his hands on Baekhyun. It amuses Chanyeol to no end when he sees the smaller male brush off the stupid gesture and gets out of his way to get away from the clutches of that giant blonde tree. But Yifan seems to be persistent as he was not the slightest bit fazed whenever Baekhyun receives his advances negatively.

It even seems to push him some more and that is starting to get into Chanyeol's nerves. Granted that he doesn't have any right to claim Baekhyun for himself because everybody just knows that all he could talk with the untouchables is Kyungsoo while Luhan is almost always downhis throat, making sure that he is always on the edge of peeing in his pants whenever the elder approaches.

But there is something like a silent agreement between him and Baekhyun that makes him want to hold on instead of just moving on from what seems to be an impossible future for the two of them. This silent agreement is concealed in sneaked glances to each other and the timid smiles they share. It isn't nearly enough but for Chanyeol, it's better than nothing. It makes him feels that at least, Baekhyun is acknowledging his existence.

It's just that he can't wait to act out on his feelings. It might've been such movie material on how he and his bestfriends are tangled in a messy love story with another three bestfriends. They are indeed fascinating and he could already see the people around them cheering them on and prying into their lives, just to fulfill themselves the satisfaction of being in the know.

But that is damn messy and it could very much get in the way of their private lives. It would mean that he will have lesser time in peace with Baekhyun and he doesn't want that. All he wants is to cuddle with Baekhyun, kiss Baekhyun to sleep, wake up with Baekhyun feeding him breakfast in bed...

Chanyeol was jolted out of his daydream when he heard knocks coming from the other side of it. It's most likely not Jongin because he has his own key and Sehun too. So who could be knocking on their door at this hour? He cautiously approached the door but there were no following knocks after the first batch. He was already near the door so it will be such a waste of effort if he will just go back without checking if there was indeed another person outside. He pressed his ear and listened for more noises but there was none.

Sighing, Chanyeol made his feet go to his room while cursing his roommates for being irresponsible near-adults when soft knocks were made on their door again. For some reason, Chanyeol felt ecstatic when he heard the sound and he felt pathetic because his boredom might've made him desperate for company.

But he thinks that it was just his amazing intuition that was triggered because when he opened the door, the first thing that he saw was a tuft of purple hair and his heart accelerated at the sight. He knew that hair everywhere and he is already thanking whoever has brought Byun Baekhyun right in front of his room.

"Uhm... Hi?" Baekhyun smiled shyly.

"H-h-he-hel-hello, B-Baekhyun," Chanyeol knows that his face is twitching in all scary places but blame it all on Byun Baekhyun.

"Did I come in a bad time?"

"N-n-no! Not at all! It's fine really! I'm not doing anything at the moment because my idiot roommatea are probably running after their beaus..."

Baekhyun tilted his head in question. "You know where Kyungsoo and Jongin is?"

Chanyeol tilted his head as well. "Huh?" Did he mention anything about Kyungsoo and Jongin being together? He saw that Baekhyun is looking at him funny and he figured out that maybe he is making a fool of himself so he tried his hardest to concentrate on this rare conversation that he has with the person that has been starring in his thoughts lately.

"You kinda said that Jongin is probably with Soo..?"

"Ahh! Uh, sorry. Come in. Come in," Chanyeol ushered his unexpected guest inside with feet that seems to be floating above t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter