Hoot Hoot!

No True Loves Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was really planning on coming out clean to Chanyeol by the end of their lesson. He feels really bad that he has lied to his new friend but he has just done it out of panic. Well, it is good that Chanyeol could like Baekhyun that way but then he is not sure on how Chanyeol will react to knowing their secret. What if he will not be nice to Baekhyun about it? What if he will leave his hyung broken hearted because they are not normal people? He knows that Chanyeol is a good guy but is he good enough to accept them?

He can’t tell for sure that is why he had to lie.

But he already feels so guilty about it so when they were dismissed, he stopped Chanyeol from leaving to his next class by placing a hand on his wrist. The other looked at him with a distracted expression.

“Chanyeol? Are you okay?”

“Uh, oh, yes. Do you need help on going to your next class?” it seems like he got Chanyeol’s full attention so he fidgeted on his place and grappled for words to explain his lie.

“N-no. It’s not that but, ahh, you see…”

“Baby Soo, let’s get you to class?” Kyungsoo squeaked when he felt someone hugging him from behind and a blow of hot air by his ear. He calmed down the second that he realized that it was just his Luhan hyung but he panicked the next because there is some strain with the way he talked. Oh no! Does hyung know? How did he find out?!

“T-then I’ll see you around, Kyungsoo,” Chanyeol smiled half-heartedly at them as he made his way out of the room and Kyungsoo is left with his hyung who was still backhugging him. The next students who will use the classroom are starting to file in and they were curiously looking at the two of the dubbed ‘Untouchables’ hugging at the back. Noticing this and Kyungsoo’s anxiety, Luhan led them out of the room and started walking Kyungsoo to his next class which is General Sciences which is on the first level.

He led Kyungsoo by the hand and he spoke first, knowing that the other is breaking in cold sweat already. “Soo, may I know why am I suddenly Baekhyun’s boyfriend?”

Kyungsoo halted his steps and Luhan looked over him and he saw the younger crying and sniffling. ”I’m so s-sorry-y h-hyung!” he bawled. “I-I was just s-scared when Ch-Chanyeol s-said th-that he likes B-Baek hyung-g,” he paused to take a deep breath and his hands curl to cute fists as he rubbed his eyes to dry his tears. “H-he me-mentioned something ab…out Baek hyung h-having a b-boyfriend and… and that was the f-first thing t-that came t-to me. I’m so sorry, Luhan hyung!”

Luhan should’ve comforted the crying Kyungsoo the moment that he saw the tears coming down but he was rooted on the spot. At first, it was because how cute Kyungsoo is when he is crying because he looks like a baby but that is also the reason why, second, he was too heartbroken to move. He felt so bad like he has intentionally boiled innocent newborn owlets. For the first time in his whole life, Xi Luhan felt like crying too.

“I knew it!” a voice boomed from the top of the stairs where Luhan and Kyungsoo were at the bottom. They were about to take the stairs down to the first level when Kyungsoo started crying. “You evil Barbie! How dare you make a poor little cutie angel cry?! You’re seriously ed up!”

Luhan snapped his head up just in time to see a rushing dark silhouette coming from the stairs to envelop Kyungsoo into a hug while yapping, “Don’t worry baby, your knight in shining armor won’t let anything happen to…! WHAT THE ING HELL?!”

After a minute, a grumpy and pissed Luhan was dragging a limp Dark Kid away with a little snow white owlet perched on his shoulder and a set of school uniform on his other arm.

 

“Hyung! What the is going on?” Baekhyun called as he rapped on the restroom door to call for Luhan’s attention. The door said that it is under maintenance but the message that the elder sent to Baekhyun was clear. He was about to pound on the door once more when it swung open, revealing a stressed looking Luhan and he was pulled harshly inside.

“Can you keep the down, Baekhyun?! We don’t need any more attention as it is!”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “If you just texted me what was wrong then maybe I would have a clue on what the hell did you call me out for?! Is this about that rumor about us being ing boyfriends?”

A hooting sound followed by a mental voice saying I’m sorry, Baek hyung was what answered Baekyun’s questions and his eyes grew almost as wide as the owlet that was perched on one of the sinks, its head hanging low like it is guilty of something. Baekhyun was able to put two and two together and he squealed in excitement as he saw Kyungsoo’s owl form.

“Kyungie! Oh my goodness! You’re just as cute as I expected!” Baekhyun cooed as he scooped the owlet up and nuzzled its head slowly on his cheeks. His fanboying over Kyungie the owlet was cut short when Luhan slapped his back hard, jolting him forward and he lost Kyungsoo in his palms. Good thing that he was able to flap his wings in time before Baekhyun caught him again.

“That was so mean! What if I dropped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter