So What Now?

No True Loves Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A frantic Baekhyun is not a friendly Baekhyun. He doesn’t know what to do with himself when Chanyeol passed out in front of him. He has no hands to use to assist the other because his back was bent awkwardly and it looks uncomfortable. With his puppy body, all that he could do is whimper and nudge Chanyeol with his nuzzle in the hopes that the other will open his eyes. But it wasn’t doing anything because the taller was out cold. Baekhyun spun in circles, thinking on what he should do next. Until he remembered that he still has his phone.

He searched inside his pants pocket for the device and when he has retrieved it from one of the back pockets, he contemplated on who to ask for help. Luhan was out of the question because for all he knows, he’s already making out with Sehun back in their room. Ever since that those two has found out what they are to each other, they simply can’t let go of each other, in some ways than the conventional. He thought of calling Kyungsoo too but he doubts if the younger will answer. He might just not pick the call up just like what he has been doing for the past hours thinking that it was just his hyung checking on him.

As much as he doesn’t want anything involved with him, Baekhyun knew that just one call to Kris and he will answer. He groaned internally when he realized that he can’t exactly call Kris because the other will just hear nonsensical barks on from Baekhyun’s side of the call. So he just opted to still take his chances and send the messages to Luhan, Kyungsoo and Kris. He’ll accept any help that he could get.

The typing of the message was excruciatingly slow. He had to keep on erasing things because his paws can’t press the right keys all the time. After five long minutes, he was able to send need hlp chnyl dorm to the three and now he waits on who will arrive first. His patience was wearing thin already because of worry. Did he just give Chanyeol a heart attack? What if he will not wake up again? It was all Baekhyun’s fault and he started on self-hating. He wouldn’t be able to live with himself if something bad happens to his goofy musician giant.

The door burst open and revealed a panicked Sehun, whipping his head around in search for his hyung. His eyes landed on the sofa where Chanyeol is sprawled. Baekhyun’s tail wagged in relief as he ran to Sehun and tugged at the hem of his pants. Luhan came rushing after and he picked up Baekhyun.

“Hyung! Please help Chanyeol! He fainted when he saw me Change…”

Luhan narrowed his eyes and cocked his right brow. “You already told him?”

“I think it was a good time because Soo has already told Jongin.”

On cue, Jongin also appeared on the doorway with Kyungsoo trailing behind him. The former went straight to Sehun and helped him move Chanyeol so that he is lying more comfortably on the sofa, though his feet are still dangling off the arm rest because of his height.

“What happened?” Sehun asked as he settled down on one of their bean bags. Jongin wordlessly took the other one while Luhan, Kyungsoo and pup Baekhyun huddled on the shorter couch by Chanyeol’s feet.

“He might’ve been too shocked when he saw Baekhyun turn into a puppy,” Luhan answered and Baekhyun crawled over to Kyungsoo’s lap and wished that he could bury himself there.

Sehun tilted his head. “So this puppy is Baek hyung?”

“The one and only.”

Jongin snorted. “Chanyeol’s being a wimp again.”

Luhan’s head snapped up towards Jongin’s direction when he spoke. “Were you with Soo all this time?” a hostile emotion crept with the question that made the younger gulp. After all, Luhan is still the Evil Barbie even though he acts all cute and mushy around Sehun.

“Y-yeah,” he choked out. He could see Sehun’s shoulder shaking beside him. How dare this brat laugh at him? He swung his hand up to take a whip on Oh Sehun but something white flashed before him and his arm is in a choke hold.

“Touch one hair on him and you’ll be dead,” Luhan sneered as he twisted his fingers a bit earning a wail of pain from Jongin. “D’you hear me, Dark Kid?”

“Hyung, please don’t!” Kyungsoo protested as he got off the couch with Baekhyun in his right arm and his left reached out to Luhan to pull the elder back. Jongin sagged back in relief because he knows that he will not be able to handle the Evil Barbie all by himself. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter