Let's Get the Ball Rollin'

No True Loves Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan and Sehun thought that it was cute to dye their hair the cotton candy pink at the same time. Some kind of a couple thing, they said. When Luhan has mentioned this to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, the former snorted and while their youngest gave him a cute smile and an encouraging nod. It turned out cute, yes. But Luhan can’t tell if he’s going to be happy or pissed because it turned out that he and Sehun look like twins. If not for their height difference, everybody could easily mistake him for his boyfriend.

To give the eldest a peace of mind, the other four decided to have a change or hairstyles too. Baekhyun opted to go for light blonde while Chanyeol tried to have ash grey hair that made him look like a mad scientist when he wakes up in the morning. Jongin and Sehun would jump at the sight of the elder in their kitchen cooking their breakfast. Jongin went for a silver blonde while Kyungsoo dyed his hair wine red and the hairdresser had too much fun with him and shaved one side of his hair.

Jongin is in a love-hate relationship with his cutie angel’s hair.

He loves it so much because it gave Kyungsoo an edgy look which was refreshing but he hates it because it attracted too much attention for his liking. He’d love to get his timid and adorable Kyungsoo back.

They said that during their wait for the summer vacation, they will lay low but then these makeovers didn’t go well with that plan. They just got more people following them everywhere they go and prying into their lives by being too nosy to be considered friendly.

So they decided to move somewhere off campus.

This major decision, however, calls for them to talk to their parents. And that is one complicated event. Luhan has talked to his parents about the move and he took the initiative to ask them to be the one to look for a suitable place for six people to live in. His mom knew about Sehun and asked to meet the boyfriend in person. That happened one night over dinner and that went smoothly. Oh Sehun was able to charm his mother right away and his stepfather is being his awesome self and said that they already have a place.

Everything was great then until his stepfather told him that Kris will be moving in with them.

Complication number one.

Baekhyun’s parents were not a problem as well because they agreed to this arrangement and met with Luhan’s parents to discuss grown-up stuff. Chanyeol was also introduced and because he is Chanyeol, he managed to trip on his own feet, splash soup on himself and break a glass during their lunch meeting. He was just lucky enough that Baekhyun’s parents just laughed this off and teased Baekhyun that he has a lot on his hands.

But when he mentioned Minseok to his parents, they grew wary. And reminded Baekhyun that he should be careful with an underlying message that he should be cautious of this cousin.

Complication number two.

Kyungsoo’s parents were more difficult. They have shielded him from the world outside their compound until he has requested to study in a normal university. They were happy that they could see that he is happy though they were shocked to see his new hair. But when Kyungsoo mentioned about Jongin, his mother kind of freaked out. Apparently, some her friends’ daughters were acquainted with Jongin during high school and the name came up a few times and Mrs. Do is yet to hear something good about the kid.

And it took Kyungsoo about two hours to convince his parents to let him move in with his hyungs and the others, saying that he is responsible enough and he could take care of himself. But they only relented when he agreed to go to meet-ups that his parents have set up for him. It just so happens that they were already scouting for Kyungsoo’s future partner.

Complication number three.

Complication number four is that Chanyeol, Sehun and Jongin didn’t mention to their parents that they are moving in with their boyfriends. It was a unanimous request from the other three because they are still careful to who they reveal their secret to. Not everyone is as accepting as them. Though their parents have offered to sponsor furniture for their living room, kitchen and study room.

The move was done by the start of December and they have settled into their own rooms. The house that Luhan’s parents have found is a seven-bedroom, three-storey house just fifteen-minute away from SMU. The kitchen, living room, study room and Kris’ room is on the first level. The second level is for Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo while the rooms on the top floor are for Sehun, Chanyeol and Jongin.

The place was big enough for the rooms to have their own toilet and bath so it’s like a mini apartment complex. It worked for all of them because at least, they could have their privacy, away from the prying eyes of people in the university. Kris has grown a lot quieter ever since his talk with Luhan and Chanyeol was very much relieved with that. He won’t be able to stop himself if Kris kept on hitting on Baekhyun when they are living under the same roof.

Luhan is maintaining his good grades and he’s even running for honors for his graduation. Talent scouts have also contacted him to sign a contract under them but he was far from thinking about that stuff yet. His main focus is to get over the Curse. Baekhyun is also making a name for himself in the Arts department and Kyungsoo became an early favorite in the Vocal department and was given a lead role for the Christmas musical presentation. Chanyeol is with Kyungsoo in the musical as the music director while Sehun and Jongin were each given their solos for their recital by the end of the academic year.

Everything was relatively peaceful and each couple are doing just fine, stealing kisses every now and then and just hanging out in either of their rooms. Chanyeol, Sehun and Jongin have grown used to taking care of their boyfriends over the months, especially during new moons. They would camp in their rooms to make sure that they are comfortable. It was a task but they don’t really mind. Even one bit. They thought that they will be feeling the effects of not being able to be physically free with their boyfriends but they feel no such thing.

“How were those idiots be able to deny these cute babies?” Chanyeol asked to nobody in particular as he was cradling Baekhyun while watching tv one new moon night.

“You know the concept of soulmates, right?” Jongdae piped in as he was watching the hamster Minseok stuff itself with pellets until its cheeks are bloated. They decided to crash the night in their new place to kind of plan on their summer getaway two months from then.

“Soulmates are bound for eternity?” Sehun offered and Luhan nudged him lightly on the cheek, a sign of approval that he returned with a small peck on the top of its head.

“Correct! And that bond transcends lifetimes but not every man’s lifetime is the same.”

“So where are we going with this?” Jongin is getting kind of impatient because what is with the big words?

“What I’m trying to say is that even though two people are soulmates, it doesn’t mean that they will be together in every lifetime and they won’t be necessarily be together like lovers all the time. It varies,” Jongdae finished.

“Ohh.”

“So are you trying to say that I may have already met Baekhyun in another life and we didn’t end up with each other?” Chanyeol asked with incredulity. How will he be able to miss someone like Baekhyun, even in another time?

“Maybe? How the hell will I know? Maybe you were always lovey dovey. Maybe you were arch enemies in some times. All I know is that I don’t really care what happened before or what will happen tomorrow. I just want to be with Minseok.”

The other three couldn’t agree more.

They decided to pack for a two-week vacation right after Luhan’s graduation. The Wus were more than willing to shoulder everything as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter