Injured baby and happy Bambi(?)

No True Loves Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol didn't know if he did something wrong. After the first day of classes in SM University, he thought that it'll be fun transferring and deciding to babysit Jongin and Sehun and repeating a grade for his beloved dongsaengs-slash-bestfriends. He was excited that his parents had finally let him take a program that isn't business related and one that he loves to do.

On top of that, he met a cute little new friend that is a nice break from the giant babies that he is to take care of - even though it comes with a scary Evil Barbie in tow and a lovestruck tanned idiot. Not to mention the purple-haired beauty that is just so evasive of him and yet...

He just can't explain what Byun Bakehyun is making him feel. It wasn't even that long since he met the guy but damn, he was smitten at the very least. But it was just so sad that it has been a month abd his feelings just grew more intense by the day despite of being ignored.

And the fact that the life that he has imagined to have didn't happen.

For one, he may have enjoyed his classes very much (except those mandatory maths that he has to take) but the friend that he has expected from Kyungsoo wasn't there with him. They guy was civil at least but he kept minimum contact, mostly just polite 'hello's and 'bye's though they are sitting right besde each other.

Maybe the good thing was Evil Barbie was off his tail too ever since. The elder seemed to have forgotten his existence and boy, did Chanyeol enjoy the lack of acknowledgment. But then he gets a very, very irritating Kim Jongin who keeps on breathing down his neck for Kyungsoo's attention. He would commend the petite guy for having excellent ninja skills for escaping the clutches of the tanned dance major even in their shared classes.

But then, he hasn't gotten a proper glimpse of Baekhyun either. The sophomore vocal major (he earned judging glares from Sehun and Jongin when he has unconsciously fanboyed over the fact that he and Baekhyn are of the same age) is just as evasive as Kyungsoo as to Jongin.

He wasn't as obvious as Jongin is, right? He wouldn't have scared Baekhyun, right? He knows that he and the Evil Barbie are together but it's just a teeny tiny insignificant crush so it doesn't really matter?

Needless to say, Chanyeol is worrying his head off of these things.

He sat unceremoniously on his seat for his Vocal 101 and he heard whimpers beside him. He looked towards the source and he saw a frowning Kyungsoo who is muttering under his breath. He knows that it is rude but Chanyeol can't help but eavesdrop to what his barely friend is saying.

"... New moon... Hide... Wanna see him... But where? Why am I feeling weird? ... feel him..."

Kyungsoo was mumbling nonsense and it concerned Chanyeol. The other is looking like he's worried sick over something. Of course, he can't help but reach out and pat Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Are you alright?" Chanyeol froze when Kyungsoo looked at him with owlish eyes and gulped down.

"You feel a little like him," Kyungsoo spoke in a daze that left Chanyeol more confused. Was the other drunk? Kyungsoo doesn't strike him as one for the parties but who is he to judge? Maybe that was something that Jobgin saw that was why he is so infatuated with this cute guy who is latching himself to Chanyeol's arm...

WHAT.

"Uhm, Kyung, do you need to go back to your room? Are you feeling sick?" If Jongin could see them right now, Chanyeol will be dead, considering that Jongin is a possessive little . Kyungsoo is lightly rubbing his face on his bicep and it looks adorable, really. Except that he is seeing the face of the Evil Barbie's boyfriend instead.

"N-no. Just... You feel a little like him," the other repeated.

"Who are you talking about?"

"Sorry, Channie. That's a secret," Kyungsoo looked up a him when their instructor came in. He released Chanyeol's are but he scooted his chair closer until their arms are brushing. "But can you let us be like this? I feel better."

The pleading eyes were Chanyeol's undoing. "O-okay."

The period passed normally except for Kyungsoo feeling a little clingy. It made Chanyeol wary because he is still aware that Kyungsoo is a part of the Untouchables and being famous as they are, anything that they do get broadcasted lile it is some life changing news to all over tha campus that it is ridiculous. He didn't care for those (maybe he kept tab on a certain purple head) but if somebody is to blab Kyungsoo's unusual actions, it may be trouble.

And it did because just as they were dismissed, an unamused Luhan is barging inside their room, heading straight to where he and Kyungsoo is like a bull charging on a red cape. His dormant fear came alive when Luhan planted himself in front of him and was reaching out for Kyungsoo.

"Soo, let's go."

Kyungsoo whined cutely. "But hyung~ can I be wih Channie for a little longer?"

"I-it's okay. I don't really mind walking him to his next class if he wants to," Chanyeol offered and he wished he didn't.

"I can bring him myself so no thanks," Luhan replied coldly and yeah, Evil Barbie is strinking again.

"But Lu hyung he feels like J..." The next words were muffled by Luhan's hand as he pulled Kyungsoo up gently by his head. The other moved as led while Chanyeol was just a confused spectator. Luhan whisperee something to Kyungsoo that made him gasp and hide behind him, peeking sheepishly at his giant friend.

The elder took his bag as he shuffled from foot to foot. "I'm sorry, Chanyeol. I was... Being weird. Sorry."

Chanyeol breathed in relief as he too, got up with his things to go to his next class. "Don't worry about it. Are you okay now, though?"

"Uhh, yeah. Thanks and sorry," the smaller bowed and was pulled away by his hyung after glaring once at Chanyeol just for the heck of it.

When they were out of the classroom, Luhan took Kyungsoo's hand in his to comfort the younger. "Soo, I think we should just skip class for the whole day. I don't even know what's happening and it's too risky."

"It probably has something to do with the new moon later but why do I have his strong feeling of seeing Jongin-ssi and maybe hug him..."

Luhan was lost. He didn't know what is happening since they woke up that morning. He woke up to wanting to see that Sehun's brat face right beside him when he woke up and then he had heard Kyungsoo smiling happily as he was making breakfast for Jongin-ssi and Baekhyun whining as to how he would love to see the view above as Chanyeol sees it because he's freaking tall.

That is when it hit them.

Thay have been doing a good job avoiding the trio this past month, ever since they habe discovered that those tree will bring their fall. 'It comes in threes' they say. Oh how true is it for Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

For some reason, they were craving the presence of their 'true loves' todayand that is really dangerous. It was a close call to Kyungsoo just a while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter