Jongin's Shoes

No True Loves Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Livid is close to describing what Jongin feels at the moment. He has been shooting laser glares across the cafeteria room to where Sehun is seated with the Evil Barbie, Baekhyun and his baby Kyungie. And he does this everytime that they see them that one may think that he will eventually grow tired and leave the group alone.

But no. That's just too far from happening because Jongin doesn't intend on doing anything remotely close to stopping.

He's pissed at Oh Sehun because that guy has practically ditched him and Chanyeol. They have agreed that the three of them will stick together until they graduate but the assHun broke that promise, the moron that he is. What is more maddening is that he could spend time with his crush (Sehun eventually admitted to liking the Evil Barbie) but he also gets to spend time with his Kyungie when all Jongin could do is fanboy from afar and helplessly melt whenever Kyungsoo will laugh or even just smile over something funny that Baekhyun might have said or the new student trying to flirt with Baekhyun hopelessly and Luhan was getting all pissy over his brother.

Is it really so bad for Jongin to want to get close to Kyungsoo? Is he that bad of a person that he wasn't even worthy of being in the presence of that cute little angel who has taken residence inside his heart ever since he has laid his eyes on him?

He was being such a good boy already. If somebody from his past would see the way he is right now, they would probably laugh at your face if you tell them that the Kim Jongin has totally dropped his whorish ways in favor of getting to the good side of a certain boy. He was proud of himself that he was able tog et out of that lifestyle before it was too late. And he has Do Kyungsoo to thank for that.

He could only imagine how even better it is if he has Kyungsoo in his arms, right?

Jongin sighed dreamily as he watched Kyungsoo smile once more at the demise that Baekhyun is experiencing because of Luhan's brother. The blonde guy who is even taller than Chanyeol has been following Baekhyun like a puppy everywhere, and to think that the guy is apparently from the Business department. Those lips that form a small heart has always shot Jongin up into the sky and everything inside him is just all warm and fluffy and he loves that feeling. He loves Do Kyungsoo, he's sure of that.

He's already this whipped when all he knows is that Kyungsoo knows that he is existing and what if they get to be close friends too? He has tried to coax Sehun into letting him join their little group but the er has almost barked at him and stuck his tongue out just to emphasize 'Soo hyung is just not on your level'. But not just a measly noodle prince like Oh Sehun could deter him in his quest of fightin for his love. Jongin has never done something like this before but he wouldn't give a damn. He just knows that he has to be with Kyungsoo.

"That gummy giant!" the exclamation brought Jongin back to reality and the first thing that he realized is that Chanyeol is seething on his seat as he is glaring at the table where Jongin's dreams were. It wasn't a secret that this hyung has a thing for Byun Baekhyun and Jongin understands. If he ever is in Chanyeol's shoes and Kyungsoo in Baekhyun's, he will not hesitate to strut there and throw good punches just to prove that nobody should be messing with what is his.

"You know what, hyung? Why don't you just go there and show the guy who's the boss," the younger patted Chanyeol's shoulder and went back to propping his arm on the table by his elbow and placing his chin on the heel of his hand and went back to ogle at the apple of his eye.

Chanyeol scoffed and sulked back on his chair. as if it was that easy! He hasn't even talked to Baekhyun like really talk so he hardly has any right to just barge there and prevent the blonde evil (he doesn't even wonder if that Yifan and Luhan are truly brothers) from wooing the purple head that Chanyeol looks at endearingly.

The bell rang and Chanyeol let out a deep breath. He and Jongin made no move from their seats and waited for Sehun to walk his towards them so that they could walk together to their next class. Jongin and Sehun is having Dance while Chanyeol, with Kyungsoo, will be going to his Music History class. Jongin perked up, not because Sehun is alerady coming towards them but because Sehun is bringing along his angel for the first time in forever. Jongin had a stupid grin on his face that he couldn't wipe off because Kyungsoo is walking towards him and his heart is fluttering so fast that it made him dizzy.

Had he looked properly, he should've seen that Kyungsoo is holding hands with Sehun and Luhan and he would've called out Sehun for touching Kyungsoo when he couldn't even have a chance yet.

His thoughts paused. He did have a chance before and though it was a blurry memory, he was pretty sure that he was able to hug Kyungsoo then but he woke up in the bathroom when the last he remembered was him seeing a crying Kyungsoo and the pain was incredible. The impulse to hug him was almost natural that he knows he did it. As he was trying to recall anything more about that incident, it all crumbled down when he saw that Kyungsoo is looking at him and he is ing dammit smiling at him like he is so ing happy to see him when it is the other way around.

"Hey, Soo," Chanyeol called and the first ever eye contact that Jongin had with Kyungsoo was broken. Jongin wanted to strangle his hyung for being such a so he threw him the dirtiest glare that he could muster but the elder still looked distracted. He greeted Kyungsoo but he is looking behind them where Yifan and Baekhyun were bickering about something.

"Are you okay, Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo's eyebrows furrowed in worry and Jongin literally cooed at how cute Kyungsoo looked like. Luhan rolled his eyes and Kyungsoo blushed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter