Meeting and Planning

No True Loves Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's so-called cousin, because Luhan refuses to believe him, is no other than Kim Minseok. The man who has disappeared a few years ago but still kept their family's chain of cafes and dessert shops, Cuddleland, afloat. Luham admires the guy because even though they are of the same age, Minseok has made a name for himself already. Or its just that Luhan loves their cafe so much.

They had all found out the reason for Minseok's AWOL-ing courtesy of Byun Baekhyun.

According to Minseok, he was out to search every nook and corner of the whole world just for the cure for the Curse. Why? Because of Kim Jongdae, the only person who could turn Minseok into a little hamster even without the new moon.

Minseok is known for his radical decisions and he was respected of that because those were what made Cuddleland expand not only locally but also internationally. He thought that there are not much themed cafes existing when people are generally attracted to such novelty, especially if the theme of the cafe are all plushies of cure little animals. All friendly for the kids and the young at heart.

So it wasn't really surprising to his family when he decided to embark on a journey of finding the cure that has been a taboo for the Cursed. They have lived hundreds of years by maintaining what their ancestors have done so why deviate from the norm when it was completely acceptable?

But that is not enough for Minseok because he can't just give up Jongdae just like that. They were happy but not completely. They are in love but that is still lacking, whether they admit it or not. Sure, they can all bask in the bliss of being able to be with each other but what about intimacy?

There is no denying that intimacy plays a big part for a romantic relationship. It may not always be ual but as their Curse entails, even comforting pats and warm hugs are not allowed. Even after Baekhyun has shared the kissing loophole, it just made the whole fiasco frustrating because that's all there is!

So Minseok and Jongdae travelled, studied and researched for anything that may clue them in for the cure. It wasn't easy because it took them years to finally see the fruit of their labor though they were in denial when they first learned of the cure.

They have to find the diety of the forest who brought down the Curse on them and prove themselves worthy to be granted of being fully free with their soulmates.

But how are they going to prove that they are worthy?

And how are they going to find the diety when so much has already changed on the earth's landscape to match it with how it was a hundred years back?

Minseok and Jongdae wanted to whack Onew on his head because the self-proclaimed shaman and chicken goday just be pulling a nasty prank on them. But the reason that they were convinced that Onew was not playing with them is that Minseok and Jongdae has found one of the rare couples who were able to break the curse.

It was a weekend amd thankfully, Luhan, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Chanyeol and Jongin didn't have classes on Saturdays so they were free to meet Minseok and Jongdae so that they could meet the couple who was able to break the curse. It was pretty inconvenient because the new moon is tonight but they didn't want to postpone the trip any longer.

Luhan gave Sehun the permission to drive his Audi and Chanyeol brought his Silverado in case that the Cursed will suddenly change in the middle of the trip. Luhan was in his car while Jongin and Kyungsoo were with Chanyeol and Baekhyun was riding shotgun.

Kyungsoo chose to be in owl form because it will be more difficult for Jongin to have him so close in a cramped space and do nothing. Jongin was more than happy to play with owlet Kyungsoo because he's soooooooo cuuuuteeee! Baekhyun had to resist the urge of puking because Jongin is being so sappy, it's disgusting.

They were saved when they arrived to the meeting place, which is a branch of Cuddleland much to Luhan's glee, and Baekhyun threw himself on his cousin because he has missed the elder so much. Jongdae was whining for him to get off of his boyfriend but Baekhyun just stuck his tongue out to taunt the camel-looking dinosaur, as he pegs Jongdae.

It almost turned out into a bloodbath when Jongdae spotted the white owl on Jongin's shoulder and went to scoop the poor owlet away and cooed on it. He apologized after when he learned that it was Kyungsoo and Jongin is... Well, it was pretty clear to Jongdae when Jongin barked and growled at him like some rabid dog.

"Now that's out of the way," Minseok threw a sharp look at his boyfriend who shrank beside him. "I would just like to say that I am glad that you are here but I have to tell you that this is not officially recorded anywhere. Jongdae and I learned this through word of mouth but as I said, we have evidence to somehow believe that the cure does exist or it is possible to break the curse."

"Where are we going to meet them, anyway?" Baekhyun asked.

"We have actually met them already but they are still willing to recount everything that they have told us to all of you. In fact, they will be joining us here in around half an hour," Jongdae piped in as he checke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter