Tease

No True Loves Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is nothing extraordinary with the orientation. Just the normal jabber form the headmaster welcoming the freshmen and wishing them a productive stay in SM University as well as reminding them of the important rules about curfew and abhorrence to violence and drugs and all that jazz. Jongin has fallen asleep sometime in the middle of the headmaster’s speech – no wonder there – while Chanyeol is busy chatting up with his new friend who Sehun notes have a cool and deep voice which kind of contrasts his cute features.

Sehun was just looking at the stage, hearing but not listening. He doesn’t want to be dubbed at par with Jongin’s lazy and he’s not friendly enough to join Chanyeol and Kyungsoo in their chat. There is nothing remotely interesting on the other students anyway. They were just like the people in high school. Some were turning their heads once in a while in their direction, probably checking Jongin out and some were engrossed in their little conversations just like the other two on his left.

When he could tell that the speech is nearing its end, he straightened on his seat and grabbed his bag so that he could already get to his class right after this because according to his schedule, Monday means dance classes and that is all he could care about at the moment.

But the headmaster has different plans.

“Just a reminder, you have to go in groups when you are taking the campus tour. Each freshmen will be assigned their own group and I expect you to stick together so that you could have some time to mingle amongst yourselves. You will be led by your respective department seniors so please listen to them at all times. Or else, you won’t get to have you free meal and snacks for this because they are also in charge of that,” lots of students groaned in disapproval at this. “So without further ado, I will let the seniors introduce themselves to you and familiarize yourselves with them as they share a little bit about their respective departments. You, freshmen have the rest of the day free from your classes and enjoy!”

The mandatory round of applause was given and Sehun slumped back on his seat. Even though he’s not really fond of the official tour, he would make himself join it because he is a good student that way. And he would have to drag Jongin with them.

“Jerk,” he nudged Jongin’s foot with his own that the other snapped wide awake, looking confused as he still saw many people around him.

“It’s not yet finished?” he yawned loudly but low giggles were heard from somewhere in the room. Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Wake up before we get to the tour,” Sehun supplied and Jongin just yawned again, too sleepy to care.

“But we’ve gone on one already, right?”

“This is the official one.”

“Whatever,” Jongin replied as he dozed off again. The Sciences department representatives came up the stage and introduced themselves. They’ve brought with them some things that looked like their inventions and were showing them to the audience. They were explaining what they were and what they could do as they are explaining the wonders of science like some kind of sales talk that could maybe convert the other freshmen into going to their department.

The Business department came next and they have started their ‘sharing’ with some powerpoint presentation that shows how much potential a person around their age to have a fruitful business to start instead of slaving themselves in some big company who will just milk them of their skills but will be underpaid. Sehun can’t disagree to that because if he ever decides to take over their company, he will be the one making orders because he just won’t take from somebody. Just like how his parents have raised him.

Then came the Arts department and much to his surprise, Jongin looked awake and paying attention. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were also all ears with what will happen next, especially the smaller one as he looked particularly excited. Maybe he’s in the Art department too. When the lights dimmed, Sehun already expected that there will be some sort of performance and it’s not a surprise. A spotlight was and it was trained on somewhere in the middle of the stage and a person, a guy, who is wearing a black leather jacket and skinny pants was turned with his back facing the audience.

“Lu hyung!” he heard Kyungsoo squeak and he felt Chanyeol froze on his seat. The music started playing and Sehun has identified the song as Chris Brown’s Beg For It and the guy spun in place to face them, his head tilted to the side to give them a full view of his side profile.

Okay, so maybe Sehun has judged that bully in the parking lot because the person that he is seeing on stage at that moment is a completely different person; much like how Jongin gets when he is dancing. Sensuous waves, smooth glides and that teasing smirk that he wore all throughout the dance did something inside Sehun that made him unwilling to look away but absorb every detail with how he moved his body.

And don’t get him started with his voice.

What on earth made Sehun think that he despises the guy? He was the whole combination of y and teasing and Oh Sehun is left in awe and gaping at Luhan. It was an agonizing two minutes because at some points, he didn’t realize that he was holding his breath until he could see spots in his vision and he’s feeling hot all over, sweat covered his forehead and his palms became clammy.

The song ended and that is when Sehun realized that other people were performing with Luhan. He can’t believe that he failed to see that.

“Wow, now I’m getting fired up!” Jongin fist pumped on air with his poor imitation of Natsu the Salamander.

“Did you see them?” Kyungsoo asked excitedly. “The blonde one in the middle is Luhan hyung and the one with purplish hair is Baekhyun hyung. They are my roommates!” he’s looking like a proud mother as he looked back on the stage which Sehun copied, his eyes landing on Luhan first before he spotted the other one with purplish hair.

“I-I think purple is my new favorite color,” Chanyeol muttered to himself but loud enough to be heard by Sehun and Kyungsoo. His eyes are glazed as he was eyeing the stage.

Someone cleared his throat and Sehun looked to his right to see Jongin looking much like Chanyeol, only that his eyes are looking somewhere else. “Who is that guy who’s talking to Chanyeol?” he flicked a glance at Sehun and then returned to where he was previously looking at. Sehun checked whether they were thinking of the same person and they are. Jongin is making googly eyes at Kyungsoo who is still gushing about how his hyungs are good and he likes to be like them too.

Sehun smirked. “N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter