New Moon Madness

No True Loves Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Before you fret, my lovely readers, I've just gone back to this chap to correct it because the amount of typos are killing my eyes - it's unacceptable. >_< And OMG, I kinda forgot Lulu's surname here, I'm stupid, I know. Sorry. You could always go and read the better version again. :P

"What hap - oh my god!" Baekhyun rushed forward and tugged on the fawn that Sehun holds and looking in wonder. What a big idiot he is! He shouldn't have left his hyung with Sehun even just for a second because it is just too risky. And there is the result of his recklessness because Sehun sort of knows about their secret already.

 

But Sehun hugged the baby deer in his arms and Baekhyun heard a mental squeal inside his head that stopped him on his tracks. Baekhyun stared on the other form of his hyung, gaping. In all of the year that he knew the elder, Wu Luhan DID NOT squeal. He cursed, growled, snorted, hissed, shouted and spat but he NEVER showed anything remotely cute (to Baekhyun anyway).

 

The squeal the he heard in his head just now was undeniably his Luhan hyung. The cold hearted, grumpy and angry angelic-looking bastard of SMU, Wu Luhan, just let out a cute sound when Sehun clutched him closer.

 

"Am I dreaming?" He asked dazedly as he brought his hand on his face to pinch himself hard but it hurt like . He's wide awake and he is seeing his sort of friend Oh Sehun holding his hyung turned baby deer.

 

"I should be the one asking you that, Baek hyung. Is this Luhan I'm holding? Did Luhan turn into this cute Bambi after I kissed him?"

 

"YOU KISSED?!" Baekhyun exclaimed while he stayed frozen to where he was standing.

 

"Please, Baek, that's not loud enough. Shout it more," Luhan sarcastically spat in his thoughts.

 

"Okay, what the is happening, Oh Sehun?"

 

"Maybe we should both be sitting down and talking about what is happening. I need explanations too and before you protest, I gather that this is a secret that I should keep even from my bestfriends so don't worry, hyung. I will not tell a soul about this," Sehun said in a firm tone and he walked towards the couch with the deer Luhan in his arms and looking up at him.

 

Sehun knew it was Luhan with the eyes. That was the instant giveaway. He smiled down at him and the sparkly deer eyes looked like it was about to tear up.

 

"Hyung is telling us how perfect you are," Baekhyun followed him to the couch and sat down beside the younger.

 

"Really?" Sehun looked at him with hopeful eyes and he was smiling down at Luhan once more. The baby deer snuggled his head to Sehun's hand and let out some kind of a comforted sound.

 

"Wow," Baekhyun breathed because he really is seeing this with his own eyes. Sehun knew that Luhan turned into an animal in front of him but he doesn't look a bit scared or disgusted. If anything, Sehun is looking adorably at his hyung. Luhan is staying quiet inside his head but his happiness is almost intangible.

 

Sehun has managed to melt his hyung in just a day.

 

Baekhyun is jealous. He wishes that he and Chanyeol could be like that too.

 

"Baek hyung, why did Lu turn like this? Not like I mind though because he looks like my plushie Bambi. And will he stay like this forever?"

 

Luhan the deer kinda snorted and Sehun turned to Baekhyun quizzically.

 

"No, Sehun. Hyung will be back in three hours but he will turn into a deer again tonight because it is new moon. Tomorrow he'll be back to normal, unless you touch him again."

 

"What?!" Sehun looked aghast. "He turns into Bambi if I touch him?"

 

"Yep. Even just a poke or a brush. Any physical contact, Oh Sehun."

 

Sehun was puzzled. "But I was able to kiss him...?"

 

"Yeah, Baek. I didn't turn immediately. And it was after he tried to touch my face."

 

"How did that even happen?" This is the first time that he has ever heard of such a thing to happen. He was lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize that Kyungsoo has slowly wobbled out of their room when he heard the commotion outside and Sehun and Baekhyun jumped in surprise when he sat on the seat across them.

 

"Soo! You shouldn't be walking around!"

 

"I think my foot is not of concern right now. And you are not making any sense right now, Baek hyung. I'll just be the one to explain everything to Sehunnie."

 

"So did Sehun tell you where he's at?" Jongin is lounging across their sofa while Chanyeol is squinting at the message that Sehun has just sent him. He reread it for about 31 tikes just to make sure that what Sehun said in his message is that he is out to take care of Luhan because the Evil Barbie is sick. He just saw Luhan this morning and he didn't look unwell. He's looking even meaner today.

 

"Uhh, he said that he is taking care of Luhan..?"

 

"Huh, hyung. Don't tell me you are buying Sehun's . Are you seriously considering on believing him that he is all friendly with Evil Bar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter