LOL! We're in this together

No True Loves Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huffing for air, Baekhyun leaned on his knees as he stopped in front of Kyungsoo’s classroom for his Vocal101 class. He took a peek inside, just in time to see that the professor is already fixing his things as he ended the class. He sighed in relief and he stepped back to lean on the nearest post to wait out for Kyungsoo to come out. The younger had some explaining to do, maybe he has gone back to his classes already. It’s been around three hours since the last time that he has become a cute little owlet.

What made Kyungsoo come up with that sick joke?! That’s just absurd. Sure, he has joked that it might just as well end up with them being together but he would have to scour hard for others first before he decides to commit suicide and be with his evil hyung. Kyungsoo is his number one candidate because he’ll be freaking damned if he will say that the younger is not his type. But so is a very tall, twitchy and big-eared guy. He shook his head as he scolded himself for bringing up unnecessary thoughts.

He barely noticed that all of the students have gone out because he haven’t seen Kyungsoo yet and the classroom looks bare already. He dared to take another peek inside because the younger might’ve been just taking his time to fix his things but he saw no one inside within his view. Maybe Kyungsoo is the type to take seats on the rows nearest to the walls? So he stepped a foot inside the room but he retracted it just in time, out of habit, when he saw a movement from his left.

Silly. You better stop being jumpy, Baekhyun, he chuckled to himself as he took a step again only to freeze on the spot because standing in front of him, a mere inch from him, is Park Chanyeol.

Baekhyun let out a squeak as he jumped back with widened eyes.

Chanyeol let out a squeak as he held a hand on his racing heart with widened eyes.

“Uhh…”

“Hmmm…”

“B-Baekhyun-ssi?” Chanyeol straightened himself and looked away to hide his red face and brushed his nape shyly. He had just a close-up view of Baekhyun’s pretty face and his heart is not reacting healthily about it.

“Ohh, y-you’re…” Baekhyun slapped himself inwardly because he should not stutter! He cleared his throat and tried again. “You’re Kyungie’s friend, right? Chanyeol, is it?”

He remembered my name! “Yes. That’s me. Uhmm, Park Chanyeol,” he held out his hand automatically because it seems stupid to shake hands as a sign of greeting at times like this. Get a grip, Chanyeol!

Of course, Baekhyun couldn’t take the proffered hand because of obvious reasons, even though he is frustratingly curious as to how it would feel to have those large hands cover his own. So he just eyed the hand until Chanyeol got the message and he awkwardly chuckled as he took his hand back.

“So, uhm, are you looking for Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol asked as he tried to keep his wobbling lip steady because he felt like crying at the explicit rejection that he got from the purple-haired male in front of him.

“Yes, but I haven’t seen him get out,” Baekhyun replied as civilly as possible because he had to remind himself that he can’t enjoy hearing Chanyeol’s deep voice; he doesn’t need to be attached to it. He couldn’t afford that, really.

“He wasn’t here, though. Maybe he is still with uhm, Luhan sunbae?” Chanyeol mused but flinched at the mention of the evil Barbie.

Ohh, maybe they haven’t gone back out? Then he realized something that he wants to kill himself for. Why didn’t I just call Kyungsoo or Luhan hyung?! You stupid idiot, Byun Baekhyun!

“Baekhyun-ssi, are you alright?” Chanyeol instinctively reached out to touch Baekhyun’s face when the latter groaned softly because he felt like he should but he dropped it when the smaller looked at him in horror. “I-I’m sorry…”

“I-I’ll go now. Thanks,” Baekhyun turned away without even a goodbye wave because his heart seemed to have stopped in fear when he saw Chanyeol reaching out to him. But as his steps resounded around the hallway, he felt guilty for the hurt expression that Chanyeol showed before he walked away.

Baekhyun ran. He ran without a particular place in mind because he felt the need to punch something. All of his conflicting feelings are taking its toll on him and he just wants to have Chanyeol envelop him in a hug and soothe him but that is just not possible because he won’t be able to feel it the way he likes it when he’s a damned pup. He felt tears rushing out of his eyes and he didn’t stop them anymore for he found himself at the back of the Arts building and there were no other students that wander there.

He curled up in a ball as he let himself cry once more over his loss. It’s not even funny how he’s losing something that he hasn’t even had yet. He never imagined to be in this position because he had figured out that he will just be like how his parents were and he doesn’t really mind that. But at the back of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter