New Loves Coming

No True Loves Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan woke up barely covered by his sheets. Their clothes when they turn doesn’t magically disappear and then reappear whenever they get back to their normal forms. It’s not new to him because he has been experiencing this at least once a month. He turned to his side and felt that the sheet slid off of his hips, making him shiver at the cold air that touched his newly exposed skin. He stretched a little so that he could reach for his phone to turn off its alarm when he was beaten to doing it.

It was just then that he realized that another weight is pressing down on his mattress and a long arm was holding his phone above him. He followed to where that arm is connected and he saw a very red faced Sehun trying to avert his gaze and bore holes on Luhan’s headboard.

The elder squeaked indignantly and grappled for sheets to cover him layer over layer. Sehun cleared his throat as he put Luhan’s phone down. “I… uhmmm, the a-alarm…”

“You saw,” Luhan was glaring at the other with unmasked accusation. Sehun whimpered and still refused to look at the burritoed elder. He wasn’t really meaning to see anything. He was just awakened by the alarm that the elder has set and he wasn’t expecting to see everything.

“I-I’m sorry, Lu…”

Luhan groaned helplessly. “Just… just get me decent clothes, Sehun,” he ordered and Sehun didn’t waste a second before going into Luhan’s walk-in closet, checking for the right drawers. The elder was blushing madly too because he doesn’t want to have that kind of impression on Sehun now that they sort of know that they like each other. In just one day, Luhan’s world turned upside down and as much as he doesn’t want to admit it still, Sehun has managed to break all of his walls and he doesn’t have the strength to push him away any longer.

He heard footsteps padding towards him so Luhan wiggled until he is sitting up but still covered with his blankets. Sehun was eyeing him warily as he set the clothes that he was able to find. A pair of grey boxers and Luhan’s onesie that was tailor made for him because it’s a deer that looks like his Bambi. It was actually Kris who gave it to him as a gift but at the same time to tease his stepbrother. He blushed once more as he recalled that Sehun was calling him Bambi last night.

“And you are expecting me to wear that, Oh Sehun?” he quirked an eyebrow but the younger was unfazed.

“Why not? It’s cute,” he shrugged nonchalantly as he dropped on the edge of Luhan’s bed and started to scoot closer.

“W-what are you doing?” Luhan started to panic as he caught the look from Sehun’s eyes. A mix of longing and curiosity was there and he doesn’t know how to deal with it.

“Can I kiss you again, Lu?”

Luhan choked on nothing as his eyes grew large and his jaw dropped. “Wh-what?!”

“This really ,” Sehun whined as he flopped on his back by Luhan’s stretched legs that he retracted even before Sehun could land on them. He doesn’t want to go back into being a deer yet. “I want to cuddle!”

The elder snorted. “Aren’t you a big baby?”

“No, Luhannie. I’m serious,” Sehun then sat properly and faced Luhan with his legs crossed in front of him. “I’m tired of just looking at you from afar. And now that I know that you like me enough to kiss me back and this secret of yours, I’m staying. So you better get used to this baby because this baby is yours.”

“Sh-shut up!” Luhan’s uncontrollable stutter is really embarrassing as well as his actions from last night. Now that the change for the new moon is over, the extra clinginess from yesterday has worn off and Luhan is now able to think saner. “You’re disgustingly sappy.”

Sehun frowned. “I thought we’re going to talk? Or are you just going to brush everything that happened last night?” the slow start of a pout struck Luhan on so many different levels that it is astonishing. To feel all these sorts of emotions for another person. Kyungsoo is way cuter than this lisp boy but his effect on Luhan is much, much greater.

“No. We’ll talk. I’ll just get changed,” he swung his feet off of the bed and planted his feet firmly on the ground but his balance was still off because of sleep. Sehun’s reflexes acted quickly and he was able to stop Luhan from breaking his neck due to a bad fall. And then he beamed.

His arms are wrapped around Luhan but his too thick protection made it impossible to hold him completely but the elder is still looking like a human. So putting hella lot layers of clothing could work?

“I’d rather have this than nothing,” Sehun nuzzled his face on the fluffy comforter and blankets that is separating him from Luhan’s warmth. The elder was cooing inside his head and he stopped himself from rolling out of his covers and just tackle the other on the bed. That would’ve been fantastic if he won’t be turning into a deer.

He sighed. “Sehun, let me get into clothes and eat. I’m starving,” he pouted and he was immediately appalled at himself. He ing pouted. Just to get Oh Sehun to let him do as he pleases. “My head hurts,” he mumbled lowly but Sehun looked up to him with concern and he stood up, towering over the elder.

“You want me to get you some medicine, Lu?”

“No need, Sehun. Go and join Soo outside and eat. I’ll be right out.”

“Luhannie,” Sehun called.

“Wha - umpf!” Sehun took that chance to get the kiss that he has been asking for and Luhan is cursing everything that they know about their Curse. Nobody has prepared him for something like this!

As much as Sehun wanted to deepen the kiss, Luhan’s fluffy armor is in the way and he can’t hold the other’s head closer without risking Luhan to turn into a deer at contact. He gently pushed the elder so that he could do as he was asked to but Luhan whimpered at the loss of feel of Sehun’s lips against his. The younger chuckled at the sight of the Evil Barbie being needy of him and that was enough to make him want to dance right there. But he held himself back.

Sehun humored Luhan by placing another peck on his lips. “I’ll go now, hyung. Hurry up,” Luhan hummed in approval so he turned towards the door but he was called back again.

“Kiss me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter