Another One?!

No True Loves Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan tried to drag his amazing from his bed that morning so that he wouldn’t get another round of scolding from his mother who doesn’t consider – still -  that Luhan is a more than capable adult already even though he looks nothing but. It wasn’t exactly his fault that he looks awfully young for his age. He almost succeeded but the pull of his bed and Bambi, his cute little deer plushie, is too strong that he plopped back on top of his barely made bed and wanted to bury himself there and never get up.

It’s not like I’m going to be let out of this miserable family compound when I graduate. Might as well practice more.

“Wu Luhan, get your down here in one minute or I swear...!” Luhan didn’t need any telling twice so he scampered off his bed, tangling himself with his sheets and effectively landing on the floor with a loud thud. He couldn’t care less that his hair looks like a nest on its own and his shirt are crumpled in places because his mother sure is going to go ballistic if he doesn’t hurry downstairs.

As expected, his jerk of a brother, Wu Yifan aka Kris (because he’s a douche trying to act like he’s cool when he’s just a giant idiot dork) has snickered as he saw his slightly older brother, well, stepbrother but they love each other anyway. They just show it in a really weird way. Like violently smacking the back of that tall blonde head.

“Excuse you, you giant. I am still older and I demand respect from your bratty behind.”

“Yes, yes, my dearest older brother,” Kris smirked and just in time before another smack lands on his perfectly styled hair.

“Can you two play nice? Kris hurry up and your father needs you in the office,” their mother each gave them a hit of a spatula. “And you, Luhan, get your things and head back to your school. It’s your last year, for goodness sakes!”

“What about breakfast, mom?” Kris displayed his ugly aegyo and if Luhan had taken a spoonful of his porridge, he might’ve thrown it up.

“Of course you do that after you eat, sweetie,” and just like that, their mother was in a good mood and Luhan wants to hit something because his mother, his very own mother, is such a er for Kris and eww. She even gave the bastard a hug while all Luhan got was a glare and a threat of dragging him to his university with his mother driving him there.

Shoving the last spoonful of his breakfast in his mouth, Luhan rushed to take a shower and grab his things before his mother makes good with her threat. A twenty-two year old getting driven around by his mother is utterly humiliating and his roommate will not let him live it down if he sees Luhan in such a state, like the mutt that he is. Could be taken metaphorically or literally.

Kris, being that show-off that he is, honked all too loudly as he sped fast from Luhan who was just making his way to his own car. Lucky bastard to actually have brains is off to help his father, Luhan’s ultra nice stepdad, with their business. Kris’ dad owns a toy company which makes cute little plushies and his Bambi is one of their products. His stepdad gave it him as his first ever present from the man who has taken good care of his mother after his own’s death.

It’s sad, yes, Luhan knows but he’s got to move on. He’s not one to sulk anyway. He’s no longer a child and he refuses to act one. Maybe except when Kris starts it.

Luhan drove silently to his university where he would be staying in his dorm for the whole year. He has enjoyed living alone for his first two years as a Performing Arts major until last year when he was given a roommate named Byun Baekhyun. He’s not happy with that though.

He is a guy who is used to being alone, especially because of the curse that has been passed onto him by his ancestors. Luhan hasn’t been good with dealing with strangers because they might accidentally trigger his curse and , he doesn’t want that. Who would want to see a full-grown adult to turn into a baby deer? He cringed at the thought. He has had an experience like that so many years ago and even though it has been a long time, Luhan has never dared to interact with strangers, ever again.

But then Baekhyun is just like him, though the guy turns into a beagle during new moons and he will turn into one if he happens to touch his true love. Luhan groaned and erased that thought from his head and kept his mind blank for the rest of the ride.

Good thing that his Dad has thought of renting him a parking space for the rest of this stay in the university so he didn’t have to be running round and round for a space. He was singing to himself Open Arms which he got to perform with Baekhyun, who is a Vocal major, for their final performance for the last academic year. He passed his Vocal 321 while Baekhyun passed his Vocal 121 with flying colors so as much as he doesn’t want to see Baekhyun, let alone room with him, he has seen what good that loud brat would be for him.

His good mood, however, was dampened and gone when he saw a black pick-up truck pulling up in his parking space. If they weren’t idiots, they would’ve seen the sign that says ‘Reserved’ there. If they are not idiots, then they are ing morons who will really feel Wu Luhan’s wrath if they don’t know there place here in the university. When Luhan says that he is bad with strangers, he is literally being bad with them, meaning being an and he made sure that the whole university should know better than to mess with him.

He parked his Audi R8 in front of the gigantic Chevrolet Silverado that took his spot and Wu Luhan is already seething. The bystanders around the parking lot has flinched when Luhan pushed his door close with too much force that jolted his whole car. They shook their heads when they saw the car on Luhan’s parking space and some of them are already pitying the driver of the car.

Luhan marched towards the driver’s seat and knocked on the tinted window and it revealed a guy with too large ears and a really creepy grin that would’ve driven even Luhan away but the owner of the parking space stood his ground and why the would he surrender to this freshman? He probably is because no one in campus doesn’t know who Luhan is and what he could do.

“Ohh, hi!” the driver greeted Luhan and it just added more to his irritation. He’s just like Baekhyun who is all sunshine and and he instantly hated Big Ears.

“Move,” was what Luhan simply said but its effect was instantaneous. Big Ears lost his smile and he visibly cringed. Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter